剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表
Is he dead, Charles?
他死了吗 查尔斯?
There's something poetic about coming into this world
这件事颇有一些诗意 来到这个世界
this living, breathing thing,
降临到活生生的世上
and then leaving it as nothing more than a forgotten pile of ash,
然后悄然离开 只留下一堆被遗忘的灰烬
like Charles Wainwright.
就像查尔斯·韦恩莱特
Who is this?
你是谁
Mildred Ratched.
米尔德里德·拉契特
I've decided to always be honest with you.
我决定对你保持坦诚
I don't know who you are,
我不认识你
or whether you've intentionally inserted yourself into my affairs
不知道你是有意介入我的事情
or whether it was by pure accident.
还是纯属意外
But allow me to warn you that you have found yourself
但请允许我警告你 你所处的位置
in the most unenviable of positions.
并不值得羡慕
I beg to differ.
恕我不能苟同
I believe it's that bumbling hit man of yours
我觉得你那笨手笨脚的杀手
who's in the most unenviable of positions.
他的位置才不值得羡慕呢
Seeing as how he's...
因为他已经...
you know...
你懂的...
dead.
死了
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Well.
好吧
I've been considering a vacation.
我一直在考虑去度假呢
Might you have a suggestion?
你有什么建议吗
Well, I must say it's been quite beautiful here.
必须要说 这里的景色很漂亮
Unseasonably warm,
气候温暖宜人
and the freshest air I've ever experienced.
空气异常清新
There's a charming motel called the Sealight Inn,
有一家迷人的汽车旅馆 叫海光旅舍
run by the sweetest old jazz baby you'll ever meet.
是一位可爱的老摩登开的
And you're in luck.
你很幸运
A room just became available.
刚腾出来一间房♥
Well, then, Lucia it is.
那好吧 就去露西亚了
You'll be seeing me very soon, Miss Ratched.
拉契特小姐 你很快就能见到我了
I'm looking forward...
我很期待呢...
But I don't understand how somebody just disappears.
但我不明白 为什么有人会失踪
Are you gonna find her? Have you called the police?
你会去找她吗 你报♥警♥了吗
Mr. Cartwright, I assure you...
卡特赖特先生 我保证...
He doesn't seem happy. ...the police have been notified.
-他似乎不太开心 -...已经通知警方了
You wouldn't either...
换做是你 也会这样的
...if your wife wanted to be in the arms of another woman so badly,
你的妻子极度渴望拥抱另一个女人
she risked her life escaping and was nowhere to be found.
她冒着生命危险逃跑了 无处可寻
Are they safe?
她们安全吗
I got them on the train, no issue.
我送她们上火车了 没问题的
Bucket's going to flip her lid when she gets in.
巴克特进来以后 一定会大发雷霆的
Rest assured...
那是肯定的...
I've got plans for Betsy Bucket.
我想好计划 对付贝琪·巴克特了
You're an angel.
你简直是天使
What you did for those women.
你为那些女士所做的事
Mildred Ratched...
米尔德里德·拉契特...
you're an angel of mercy.
你真是仁慈的天使
Thank you, Huck.
谢谢 哈克
I've never heard that before.
从没有人跟我说过这样的话
Please, give me the morphine.
求你了 给我打吗♥啡♥吧
I can't take this pain.
太疼了 我受不了了
There are no more drugs.
已经没有药了
Not until the supply chain arrives in the morning.
要等明天早晨 补给才能到
Is there anything I can do to make you more comfortable?
我能做些什么 让你舒服一点吗
Yes.
是的
Tell me.
告诉我吧
Kill me.
杀了我吧
Please.
求你了
I can't do that.
我不能那么做
Fuck!
操
Do you believe in angels?
你相信天使吗
My mother always believed each of us had angels.
我母亲一直相信 每个人都有守护天使
But they only appear when death is near,
但只有死亡临近时 他们才会出现
to help be a comfort to us as we pass.
在死亡的过程中 帮助我们缓解痛苦
I think I see one.
我觉得我看到了一个天使
I think I see angels.
我觉得我看到天使了
You're an angel of mercy.
你真是仁慈的天使
剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表