剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表
That way you won't have to witness it.
这样你就不用看着了
Thank you.
谢谢
But no.
不过还是算了
I have to give it to him.
还是让我来吧
All right.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Where have you been?
你去哪里了
What's that? My last supper?
这是什么 最后的晚餐吗
What's going on?
怎么了
Nothing's going on.
没什么
I simply thought you might enjoy a really special dinner.
我只是想让你享受一顿特别的晚餐
Things that were your favorite when we were kids.
我们小时候 你最喜欢的东西
Salisbury steak with mashed potatoes,
索尔兹伯里牛排配土豆泥
peas and carrots, and lemon meringue pie.
豌豆和胡萝卜 还有柠檬酥皮馅饼
That's ancient history, Mildred.
那是很久以前了 米尔德里德
Take off your rose-colored glasses.
不要再天真了
You're the only one left who hasn't figured out what I really am.
只有你还没看清我的本来面目
I'm the only one who does know who you really are.
只有我知道你是什么样的人
Please do not eat with your fingers, Edmund.
不要咬到手指 埃德蒙
You could say, "Thank you, Mildred."
你可以说 "谢谢 米尔德里德"
Fuck that. You're relieved, I can tell.
得了吧 你感到释然了 我看得出来
I'm gonna be dead in two weeks.
两周以后 我就要死翘翘了
It is two weeks, isn't it?
是两周以后吧
You didn't have to put some rat poison in here, did you?
你没在食物里放鼠药吧
Shame on you, for even suggesting such a thing.
你居然这样认为 真是可耻
You broke my heart, Edmund.
你伤透我的心了 埃德蒙
I had it all planned out.
我都计划好了
And you ruined it.
都被你毁了
And for what?
图什么呢
For love, Mildred.
因为爱 米尔德里德
I was a man in love.
我恋爱了
Well, why didn't you just love me?
那你为什么不爱我呢
Why?
为什么
I'd sacrifice my life for you.
我为你牺牲了一切
Well, I sacrificed my life for you,
我也为你牺牲了一切
and you abandoned me, just ran away.
而你抛弃我 自己跑掉了
Edmund, you told me to.
埃德蒙 是你让我那样的
So you're done with me?
所以你放弃我了吗
Edmund.
埃德蒙
You don't know, do you?
你还不知道 是不是
You don't know...
你不知道...
how grateful I am to you.
我有多感激你
For what?
为什么
For killing them.
因为把他们杀死了
And saving my life.
拯救了我
That is why I did what I did.
所以我才会那么做
To make up for leaving you there.
为了弥补把你留在那里
I didn't know what to do.
我不知道还能怎么做了
I was just a little girl.
我只是一个小女孩
I didn't...
我不知道...
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
But I will never be done with you, Edmund.
但我不会放弃你的 埃德蒙
That will never happen.
这是不会发生的
I want us to spend some time...
我希望我们能在这鬼地方的外面
outside of this hellhole.
度过一点时光
I've convinced Betsy
我已经说服贝琪
to grant us permission to have an hour together.
允许我们在一起一个小时
In the barn, just you and me.
在谷仓里 只有咱俩
You can introduce me to that pig you like.
你可以给我介绍一下 你喜欢的那头猪
That's great. That's fantastic, Mildred.
太好了 太棒了 米尔德里德
There are so many amazing animals I want to show you.
有好多可爱的动物 我想带你去看
Yeah?
是吗
Like what?
比如什么呢
Well, there's a cow. A cow.
-有一头牛 -牛呀
And then a goat, and... What kind of goat?
-还有一只山羊 -哪种山羊
Nurse Bucket?
巴克特护士
Charlotte Wells is in the lobby.
夏洛特·威尔斯在大厅里
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Can I help you?
我能帮你什么吗
Of course you can help me.
你当然可以帮我
It's your job.
这是你的工作
Follow me, it's important.
跟我来 我有很重要的事
Charlotte?
夏洛特
What?
怎么了
What's happening, right now?
现在是什么情况
I don't know what you're asking me.
我不知道你在说什么
Where's Dr. Hanover?
汉诺威医生去哪了
Is this a riddle?
这是什么秘密吗
No.
不是
You're looking at him.
你正在看着他呀
I am Dr. Richard Hanover.
我就是理查德·汉诺威医生
And I have very pressing matters to attend to.
我有非常紧急的事情要处理
Okay.
好吧
Nurse Bucket, I admire you.
巴克特护士 我很钦佩你
You're a beautiful woman...
你很有魅力...
and you have been a great asset to me.
你是我的宝贵财富
But I cannot stay here much longer.
但是我不能在这里待太久
People are after me, dangerous people.
人们在追捕我 很危险的人
I need to leave here. Escape.
我得离开这里 逃走
Find somewhere new to start a brand-new facility
找一个新地方 开一间新医院
where I will be free to chart a brave, new course
让我可以自♥由♥开辟一条勇敢的新道路
into the science of the mind,
通向心灵科学
and help patients like Charlotte Wells,
帮助夏洛特·威尔斯那样的病人
truly cure them.
真正治愈他们
Do you understand?
你明白吗
I'm...
我...
I'm very confused.
我非常困惑
Tolleson. I need him.
托尔森 我需要他
He's my star patient.
他是我的明星病人
Once I cure him,
只要治愈他
they will finally understand what I am capable of.
他们就能明白我的能力了
I won't allow him to be put to death. It simply will not stand.
我不会让他被处死的 我绝对不会坐视不管
Charlotte?
夏洛特
Who?
谁
Charlotte? What?
-夏洛特 -怎么
What?
怎么
You're in love with me, aren't you?
你爱我 是不是
Okay.
好吧
Here's the thing, Dr. Hanover.
是这样的 汉诺威医生
Please make yourself at home. Well, it is your office, after all.
请您随意 毕竟这是您的办公室
And I will do my job as your trusty aide-de-camp
我会做您值得信赖的副官
and go and get Edmund for you.
去把埃德蒙找来
I'll just be a minute.
我马上就来
Good.
很好
Thank you, Nurse Bucket.
谢谢 巴克特护士
All my work.
我所有的工作
I must take it all.
必须都拿走
Huck, come with me, I need your help.
哈克 跟我来 我需要帮助
They will see my genius.
他们将看到我的本事
Charlotte Wells is here.
夏洛特·威尔斯来了
She's lost her mind.
她疯了
She's lost several of them, I think.
精神严重分♥裂♥ 我觉得
Close the doors, we don't want to disturb anybody else.
把门关上 我不想打扰其他人
We can handle this.
我们可以处理的
That is not Edmund Tolleson.
这不是埃德蒙·托尔森
Huck, I've made a mistake.
哈克 我弄错了
I think we should open those doors.
我觉得应该把门打开
Not one step.
不许动
Charlotte?
夏洛特
剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表