剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表
If Mendelssohn heard you,
门德尔松如果听到你拉琴
he would shoot himself in the head!
一定会开枪自杀的
Beethoven would fuck you in the face!
贝多芬会干♥你♥的脸
You're nothing!
你什么也不是
You're excrement.
你是大粪
You're no one!
你一文不值
You don't get to walk away from me!
别想就这样一走了之
I am Ondine Duquette!
我是盎丁·杜凯特
I played for the King and Queen of England.
我曾为英格兰国王和女王演奏
Do you hear me?
你听见了吗
I am Ondine!
我是盎丁
Why don't you tell me why you're here, Miss Duquette?
杜凯特女士 告诉我 你为什么来这里
It's Wells.
是威尔斯
Charlotte... Wells.
夏洛特... 威尔斯
I'm having trouble with my memory.
我的记忆力不行了
Lately, I find I...
最近 我发现我...
I simply can't remember things.
我就是爱忘事
Two weeks ago, I found myself on a train to New York City and
两周前 我发觉自己在去纽约的火车上
I have no idea how I got on.
可我不记得我是怎么上去的
Has a doctor ever told you you might have amnesia?
有没有医生告诉你 你可能得了失忆症
Yes, two years ago,
有的 两年前
I was hospitalized with melancholia, and...
我因抑郁症住院 而且...
I tried to take my own life.
我试图自杀
That's when the lapses in memory started, when I was...
记忆减退就是从那时开始的 当我被...
locked up in that place.
关在那里的时候
But I... I think it was the drugs they gave me.
但我想是因为他们给我的药
What were the drugs?
什么药
They never told me.
他们从不告诉我
The drugs kept me awake for days.
那些药让我一连几天睡不着
Amphetamines are what they gave you,
他们给你的是安♥非♥他♥命♥
in a ham-fisted attempt to treat the melancholia...
想要治你的抑郁症 可是不算高明...
likely making it worse.
可能反而加重了
But that would not have any lasting effect on your memory.
但这不会对你的记忆力 产生长♥期♥的影响
And I don't think mere
我也不认为你得的
melancholia is what is ailing you, Miss Wells.
只是抑郁症 威尔斯女士
The police report said you told him
警方报告说 你告诉他
your name was Ondine Duquette.
你的名字叫盎丁·杜凯特
Who is that?
那是谁
I don't know.
我不知道
I... I've never seen her.
我没见过她
I've just heard her voice.
我只听见过她的声音
When Ondine speaks, you hear her?
盎丁说话时 你能听见
Does she speak to you or to other people?
她对你说话 还是对别人说话
Ma... Mommy.
妈... 妈妈
Mommy needs to rest.
妈妈需要休息
Ondine?
盎丁
Mommy needs Baby Taffy to make her some nice, warm soup.
妈妈需要太妃宝贝做点热气腾腾的汤
If she doesn't eat some soup and get some rest,
要是不喝点汤 好好休息一下
then she's never gonna feel better.
她就没法康复
Where is Mommy?
妈妈在哪儿
She... She's right over there!
她就在那儿啊
It's okay, Mommy. I'm gonna fix you some nice, warm soup...
没事 妈妈 我给你做点热气腾腾的汤
Taffy...
太妃...
Get your motherfucking hands off of me!
别拿你的臭手碰我
Don't you know?
你不知道吗
He's here.
他在这儿
Who?
谁
Hitler!
希♥特♥勒♥
Everybody say that son of axa0bitch is dead.
所有人都说那个混账死了
That motherfucker ain't dead!
那个混账可没死
That wasn't his bones they left all burnt up in that bunker!
他们在地堡里烧焦的那副尸骨 不是他
Hell no!
根本不是
You think that Nazi-ass motherfucker ain't got brains enough
你们以为 那个纳粹恶棍没有脑子
to leave some burnt-up bones behind
在坐潜水艇去阿根廷之前
before he lights out on a submarine to Argentina?
不会留下一具烧毁的尸体吗
I humiliated him, Nazi piece of shit!
我羞辱了他 那个纳粹垃圾
At his own Olympics!
在他自己的奥♥运♥会上
Came into his stadium and won five gold medals.
在他的竞技场上赢得了五块金牌
Four-hundred-meter hurdles,
四百米栏
Gold medal!
金牌
Swastika-wearing sack of dog shit
那个佩戴纳粹党徽的人♥渣♥
couldn't handle it! Charlotte...
-接受不了 -夏洛特...
I was watching him in the stands!
我看见他坐在看台上
That silly little mustache of his kept twitching!
他那撮小胡子不停地抽动
I want you to know you're safe here... I knew
-我希望你知道 你在这里是安全的... -我知道
he would come after me someday!
有一天他会对我下手
Charlotte, I can help you... I knew I would
-夏洛特 我可以帮助你... -我知道
have to kill him myself.
我必须亲手杀了他
Come get me, Adolf!
来抓我啊 阿道夫
We're gonna finish this thing,
我们来个了断
right here and now!
此时此地
You're nothing!
你什么也不是
You're no one, you ignorant, no-talent nothing!
你这个无知无才的废物
Let go of me!
放开我
I need to be on a train to New York City tonight.
我今晚要坐火车去纽约
I am first chair violin
我是纽约交响乐团的
of the New York Symphony Orchestra! Charlotte.
-首席小提琴 -夏洛特
I'm administering a sleep cure.
我对你实施睡眠疗法
You'll be given a steady dose for six days,
你会接受持续六天的稳定剂量
safe under constant watch.
随时有人监护 你很安全
Your nervous system is exhausted,
你的神经系统极度疲劳
and you need very much to rest.
你非常需要休息
Where am I?
我在哪儿
You're safe.
你很安全
You're suffering from what is known as
你患有所谓的
multiple personality disorder.
多重人格障碍
What...
那...
What is that?
那是什么
A trauma in your past caused your psyche to split.
你过去遭受的创伤导致你的人格分♥裂♥
We must get to the root of this trauma... No,
-我们必须找到这个创伤的根源... -不
you don't understand, I...
你不明白 我...
The doctors told me it was melancholia. No, no.
-医生说是抑郁症 -不 不是
You've been misdiagnosed.
你被误诊了
Rest now, Charlotte.
休息吧 夏洛特
Rest now.
休息吧
I can help you.
我可以帮助你
Trust me.
相信我
You're safe now.
你现在很安全
Okay. Very good.
好 很好
Dr. Hanover!
汉诺威医生
You stay away from me!
你离我远一点
Are you going to tell me how to treat Miss Wells, too?
你是不是还想告诉我该怎么治疗威尔斯女士
No, I just... I don't understand.
不 我只是... 我只是不理解
Dissociative disorders are notoriously difficult to diagnose.
解离型人格分♥裂♥出名地难以诊断
They present as a whole host of maladies;
临床表现为一系列症状
mania, dementia, melancholy, amnesia, schizophrenia.
狂躁 痴呆 忧郁 失忆 精神分♥裂♥
Now, please...
我求你了
leave me alone to treat her in a manner that I see fit.
别烦我 让我用我认为合适的方法医治她
She's an extraordinary case,
她是个不寻常的病例
which makes the proper treatment all the more important.
妥善的治疗就更加重要
I agree with you.
我同意
Show the governor that you can rehabilitate someone like Miss Wells,
让州长看到 你能让威尔斯女士这样的患者康复
and he'll forget all about Edmund Tolleson.
他就会忘了埃德蒙·托尔森的事
Show him the Dr. Hanover I just saw in that room.
让他看到我刚在病房♥看到的那个汉诺威医生
Kind, decisive.
善良 果敢
And he will give you all the money you could possibly need.
那样 你需要多少钱他都会给你
Did the governor tell you that one?
这是州长告诉你的
No, the jokes the governor tells I don't care to repeat.
不是 州长讲的那些笑话 我不想重复
By the way, the governor wants the Edmundxa0Tolleson matter concluded
对了 州长希望埃德蒙·托尔森的事
by the end of the month.
月底前结束
剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表