剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表
With who?
跟谁
With Edmund.
跟埃德蒙
I believe it could help his rehabilitation
我相信这将有助于他的康复
if he were given true human contact
让他有真正的人际交流
and an occasional release.
偶尔释放一下
You're joking.
你在开玩笑吧
You want to be a nurse, isn't that right?
你想当护士 对吧
It is the duty of a nurse to help her patient.
护士的职责就是帮助病人
If he were alone with me, no bars between us...
如果他和我单独在一起 没有铁栏阻挡
who's to say that he wouldn't kill me?
谁知道他会不会杀掉我呢
Are you a priest?
你是牧师吗
No.
不是
Well, then you're fine.
那就没事了
Edmund Tolleson's crime was isolated,
埃德蒙·托尔森的犯罪目标是特定的
and it wasn't random, and it wasn't against women.
不是随机的 也不会针对女性
You still believe he's dangerous, right?
你还是认为他是危险的 对吧
Yes.
是啊
Who's to say he couldn't snap at any moment?
谁知道他会不会突然发脾气呢
When would we do it?
我们什么时候做呢
There's a lot of eyes in here.
这里耳目众多
The only eyes that matter are Nurse Bucket's.
你只需要小心巴克特护士
Your shift ends at 2:00 just as Nurse Bucket goes on lunch.
你下午两点下班 正好是巴克特护士的午餐时间
Every day, she sits in the exact same spot...
她每天都坐在同一个地方...
and eats the same exact ham and cheese sandwich
一边读书 一边吃着同样的
while reading a book.
火腿奶酪三明治
This week it's All the King's Men.
这周她在读"国王班底"
And she stays in that spot until exactly 2:30.
她会一直坐在那 直到两点半
How are you gonna get him up here?
你要怎么把他弄上来呢
The only thing you need to concern yourself with
你唯一需要关心的是
is being in the tub room at exactly 2:05.
要在2:05的时候 待在浴缸室里
I will handle Edmund.
埃德蒙那边就交给我吧
I'm off. See you tomorrow.
我下班了 明天见啦
Nurse Bucket,
巴克特护士
Mrs. Cartwright is complaining that she lost her wedding ring
卡特赖特夫人说她的结婚戒指丢了
during treatment in the tub room.
是在浴缸室治疗时弄丢的
She's throwing quite a tantrum.
她在大发雷霆呢
Suddenly she's concerned about the symbols of matrimony.
她都开始关心婚姻的象征了呢
Nurse Bucket? Nurse Bucket.
-巴克特护士 -巴克特护士
We found it.
我们找到啦
Well, next time try and be a little more thorough
下次彻底找一找
and not disturb me on my lunch break.
不要在午休时间打扰我
It's 2:07. You have five minutes.
现在是2:07 你们有五分钟时间
Aren't you gonna uncuff him?
你不解开他的手铐吗
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes, take them off.
是啊 帮他解开吧
You trust me with them off?
不戴手铐 你也相信我吗
No.
不
But it excites me.
但这样能让我兴奋
You know, I could grab you by the throat
你知道 我可以掐住你的喉咙
and snap your pretty little neck like a twig.
像折断树枝一样 扭断你的脖子
But I don't want to do that.
但我不想那么做
Not to you.
不想对你那么做
What do you want to do to me?
你想对我做什么呢
Not that, either.
也不要这样
I just want to kiss you.
我想要吻你
It's been a long time since I kissed a woman.
我已经很久没有亲吻过女人了
Is that okay?
可以吗
Come in.
进来吧
Good afternoon, sir. Betty said you wanted to see me.
下午好 先生 贝蒂说您想见我
Yes, sit down.
是啊 坐下吧
You seen this?
看过这个了吗
Sixty-seven percent of all Californians
67%的加州居民
are now in favor of the death penalty.
现在支持死刑
Three months ago, it was 46 percent.
三个月前还是46%
Can you tell me why that's happened?
你能告诉我为什么会这样吗
Edmund Tolleson. That's right.
-埃德蒙·托尔森 -是啊
My people, my constituents...
我的人♥民♥ 我的选民...
they want to see this man fry.
他们想看到他被处以电刑
So, is Dr. Hanover willing to play ball?
汉诺威医生愿意合作了吗
Not yet, sir.
还没有 先生
The last couple of days, he's become very difficult to track down.
最近几天 他的行踪有点飘忽
I need peace of mind.
我需要内心平静
Our first primary's in less than a month.
还有不到一个月 就要举♥行♥初选了
This Olsen guy most likely will be our opponent in the election.
叫奥尔森的家伙 最可能成为我们这次选举的对手
I need him to know that this state is still mine.
我要让他知道 这个州还是我的
I don't want him snooping around telling people that
我不想让他到处窥探 告诉人们
I'm soft on crime!
我对犯罪的态度很软弱
Is that understood?
你听明白了吗
I'll make sure Dr. Hanover gets on board.
我会确保汉诺威医生同意的
Ingrid, it's time for your treatment.
英格丽德 该去做治疗了
I already know what's going to happen to me in there.
我已经知道 在那里会发生什么了
I have spoken to Mrs. Cartwright,
我跟卡特赖特夫人聊过了
although it wasn't easy.
尽管过程并不容易
She refuses to even look at me now.
她现在都不肯看我一眼
Sounds like the treatment was a success, then.
那看起来治疗很成功呢
We can only hope the same for you.
期待您的治疗也能见效吧
I want you to boil me.
我要你把我煮死
Boil me until there is nothing left
把我煮到不剩一口气
but cooked meat so tender, that it falls off my bones,
只剩下鲜嫩的熟肉 从我的骨头上脱落下来
and you can eat it with a spoon.
你可以用勺子挖来吃
Dr. Hanover is trying to help you.
汉诺威医生是想帮您
Don't you wish to rid yourself of this disease?
难道您不想摆脱这种疾病吗
All my life I have been fighting this thing inside of me.
我这一辈子都在跟内心做斗争
I couldn't tell anyone, not even my doctors.
我没法告诉任何人 包括我的医生
Until finally, it drove me mad.
现在终于把我逼疯了
I have pushed the true Ingrid down,
我一直在压抑真正的英格丽德
but all the time I could feel her,
但我始终能感觉到她
digging her claws into my skin,
用她的爪子伸进我的皮肤
begging to be let out.
求我放她出来
The way that Mrs. Cartwright devoured me
卡特赖特夫人盯着我的样子
leaves no room.
丝毫不留余地
She feels the same.
她也感同身受
You just...
你只是...
You don't know what it's like
你不知道那是什么感觉
to be constantly running from who you really are.
不断逃避真实的自己
Come on now, dry your tears.
来吧 擦干您的眼泪
There will be no death today.
今天不会有人死去
This is a good day, Ingrid.
今天是一个好日子 英格丽德
The mania, the Sapphic predilections that have so bedeviled your life,
你的女同嗜好一直在折磨着你
will soon be a thing of the past.
但那马上就要成为过去了
And although he is somewhat short in stature,
虽然他的身材有些矮小
Dr. Hanover is a giant in his field,
但汉诺威医生在他的研究领域是一位巨人
and he only has your best interests in mind.
他一心考虑你的利益
And provided we all do our jobs
要求我们都做好自己的工作
and follow the instructions to the letter
严格按照指示行事
without any editorial comment,
不发表任何评论
you will soon be a new, better woman.
你很快就会脱胎换骨了
And that's a lovely thing, isn't it?
这是一件好事 不是吗
Huck, prepare the tub.
哈克 准备浴缸吧
Something's wrong with it. It's not kicking on.
出问题了 打不开了
Move.
走开
For God's sake.
我的天啊
Which one of you did this? Was it you?
到底是你们谁做的 是你吗
Or was it you, Miss Ratched,
还是你呢 拉契特小姐
in yet another attempt to undermine my authority?
又要试图破坏我的权威吗
It wasn't me. It's been a cold week.
-不是我 -这周天气很冷
Rats are looking to keep warm.
老鼠想要保暖
They could chew through axa0wire like that with no problem.
肯定是它们咬断电线的
You know what, Huck? I think you're right.
哈克 你知道吗 我觉得你说得没错
I think it was a rat.
我觉得就是老鼠干的
剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表