剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表
It's far more mercy than I would have shown you.
他们比我仁慈多了
Get him out of here.
把他带走吧
Nurse Ratched!
拉契特护士
The governor's here to see you, Dr. Hanover.
汉诺威医生 州长来见您了
Thank you.
谢谢
You're looking well today, Nurse Bucket.
你今天气色不错 巴克特护士
And after just a handful of sessions of hypnotherapy,
经过几次催眠治疗之后
Miss Wells's alternate personalities all but disappeared.
威尔斯小姐的多重人格 几乎完全消失了
Here's her chart. Nurse Ratched, will you please...
这是她的病历 拉契特护士 麻烦你...
And, Governor, you will see that she is a fascinating case,
州长 您会发现 她是一个极好的案例
and a charismatic one to boot.
而且极具魅力
Much more the face of this facility than Edmundxa0Tolleson ever was.
比埃德蒙·托尔森更能提升医院形象
And why are you telling me this?
你为什么要告诉我这些
Well...
这个...
as you can see in the... in the chart...
您可以从病历中看到...
Dr. Hanover is aware that you believe your campaign to be flagging.
汉诺威医生知道 您认为您的竞选正在走下坡路
Miss Cratchet...
科契特小姐...
It's Ratched.
是拉契特
It's Mildred Ratched.
米尔德里德·拉契特
He also knows that Edmund Tolleson is insane
他也知道埃德蒙·托尔森是一个疯子
and therefore unfit to stand trial,
因此不适合受审
but he still believes that this facility can remain a central part
但他仍然相信 这间医院可以继续作为
of your reelection campaign.
您连任竞选的关键核心
Was I speaking to you? You were not, but as head nurse...
-我在跟你说话吗 -没有 但作为护士长...
Then shut the fuck up!
那就给我闭嘴吧
Worst mass murderer in the history of the state of California,
加州历史上最严重的杀人狂
and he's allowed to attend a dance in the same hospital
竟然被允许在医院参加舞会
that I lent my credibility to as governor.
我作为州长 还曾经信任过这家医院
Murders a guard,
他杀死一名警卫
shoots my press secretary,
开枪射击我的新闻秘书
and he escapes with the help of an accomplice
还在帮凶的帮助下逃脱了
who's a nurse from the very same hospital!
帮凶也是这家医院的护士
A statewide manhunt ensues,
随后展开全州范围的搜捕
and ends in a gunfight
结果发生火拼
with two patrolmen and the accomplice dead.
两名巡警和帮凶最终死亡
Now, I think I got all my facts straight.
我想我已经弄清楚所有事实了
Unless I'm mistaken.
除非我搞错了
Well, it was the accomplice who shot me,
是他的同伙对我开枪的
not Edmund.
不是埃德蒙
Does this seem like a good week for my reelection campaign?
对我的连任竞选来说 难道这是很光彩的一周吗
Dr. Hanover, our relationship is over.
汉诺威医生 我们的关系结束了
I can only hope that the voters of this state
我只能希望 加州的选民们能认为
thought making my campaign about the war on mental illness
把对抗精神疾病 当作竞选的砝码
as stupid an idea as I did,
是一个愚蠢的想法
and they forget it ever happened.
他们能忘记这件事曾经发生过
So if you want your hospital to stay open,
所以如果你想让医院继续营业
if you want one more penny of state funding
如果你还想得到州政♥府♥的资助
to provide treatment for your patients here...
让你继续为病人提供治疗...
Miss Briggs.
布里格斯小姐
You will sign this release
你就要在这份声明上签字
saying that Tolleson is sane.
判定托尔森是神志正常的
Fit to stand trial.
能够接受庭审
Dr. Hanover.
汉诺威医生
Yes.
很好
Now. See, that wasn't so hard, was it?
看吧 并没有这么难 是吧
No.
是啊
Now, I sincerely hope I never meet you again.
我真心希望不会再见到你了
Doctor.
医生
Miss Briggs.
布里格斯小姐
You know, I gotta say, when we first met,
必须要说 我们第一次见面时
everybody said that you were brilliant.
所有人都说你很厉害
But that's not what I thought. I said to myself,
但我并不这么认为 我对自己说
"This motherfucker, he's the crazy one."
"这个混♥蛋♥ 他才是疯子"
That just goes to show you,
这正说明了
first impressions, they're never wrong.
第一印象从来不会错的
Governor, I'm impressed.
州长 您刚才好厉害
How so?
怎么说
At your being brave enough to keep this facility open
出现这样的事 您还有勇气让这间医院
after what happened.
继续营业
You're dumber than you look. I'm sorry?
-你比看起来还要蠢 -什么意思
I pulled the funding. This hospital will be bankrupt in a month.
如果我撤资了 不出一个月 这间医院就会破产
I lied to him so he'd sign the release.
我是骗他 让他在声明上签字
Edmund Tolleson will be frying in the electric chair
埃德蒙·托尔森将被送上电椅
by Monday of next week.
下周一就要行刑
I see. You know, it occurs to me,
这样啊 要知道 在我看来
now that he's in custody
现在他已经被监禁了
and we know he's going to be put to death,
我们知道他肯定会被处死
maybe his execution is something we could tease to the voters.
也许我们可以用他的死刑来取悦选民
We could put it off until after the election
我们可以把死刑推迟到选举之后
and let the public's interest in the case
让公众对此案的兴趣
motivate them to turn out to the polls.
激励他们去投票
You have a nice ass...
你的屁♥股♥很漂亮...
but you know that, right?
但你是知道的 对吧
It's the mouth.
问题是你的嘴
I am so tired of hearing bullshit advice spewing from it.
我已经听腻了你的狗屁建议了
Miss Briggs, you're fired.
布里格斯小姐 你被解雇了
Sorry you got shot.
你中枪的事 我很遗憾
剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表