剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表
You've seen too much.
你看到太多东西了
You're suffering.
你在经受痛苦
Easy.
放轻松
I'm going to relieve that suffering.
我会帮你减轻痛苦
You see, Father...
你要知道 神父...
Edmund Tolleson is my brother.
埃德蒙·托尔森是我的弟弟
He wasn't born a monster.
他并非生下来就是恶魔
Somebody turned him into one.
他是被逼成那样的
God bless you, Father.
上帝保佑你 神父
He took a weekend trip with a young woman several weeks ago,
几周前 他和一位年轻女子 去周末旅行了
and ever since he just hasn't been himself,
从那以后 他就变得不像自己了
but he's much more serene.
但他平静多了
The night terrors have stopped, and he's put on some weight,
他不再被噩梦惊醒 也长胖了一些
so we do feel like he's progressing.
所以我们觉得他在好转了
Right this way.
请走这边
Father Andrews, we're from the state attorney's office.
安德鲁斯神父 我们是州检察官办公室的
We're representing the people in the Edmund Tolleson murders.
我们是埃德蒙·托尔森谋杀案的检方
We need you to provide an affidavit.
我们需要您提供宣判证据
Do you know what that is?
您知道那是什么吗
Father Andrews, can you hear us?
安德鲁斯神父 您能听到我们吗
Let's go. We're not gonna get anything out of him.
我们走吧 从他这里我们问不到什么
Sister, could you show us out?
修女 您能带我们出去吗
剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表