剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表
So, there ain't gonna be a court-martial.
所以不用去军事法庭了
Get the fuck off this island and out of my Army.
滚出这座岛 滚出我的军队吧
Move!
滚吧
Well, I couldn't stand it.
我无法忍♥受
I served, just as they had.
我也服役过 像他们一样
I deem this reply a full acceptance
我将此看作完全接受
of the Potsdam Declaration,
"波茨坦公告"
which specifies the unconditional surrender of Japan.
其中要求日本无条件投降
In the reply, there is no...
答复中没有...
The war's over! It's over!
战争结束了 结束了
To an anxious world,
...安抚焦虑的世界
setting off celebrations throughout the country.
引发全国各地的庆祝活动
Washington is jubilant, and in the...
华盛顿欢呼雀跃...
So I decided I would lie again.
所以我决定 再撒一次谎
And it worked.
确实管用了
Dr. Hanover never called the State Board.
汉诺威医生始终没有联♥系♥护理局
He just hired me.
直接雇我了
Thank you for your honesty.
谢谢你的坦诚
I've heard the screams
我听到过重病患者
of very ill people wanting to die.
想要求死的尖叫声
I've had patients beg me to kill them.
我遇到过病人 求我杀掉他们
But I never would.
但我不会那么做
That's the difference between us.
这就是咱俩的区别
I'm strong, and you're weak.
我很坚强 你很软弱
Yes.
是啊
You're probably right.
也许你是对的
You've done... terrible things, Mildred.
你做过... 很糟糕的事 米尔德里德
That said, I mean...
即便如此 我是说...
we've all done stupid things in the service of stupid men.
我们都做过蠢事 为了那些蠢男人
Me with Dr. Hanover, you with your brother.
我是因为汉诺威医生 你是因为你弟
So, I can't say I don't feel sympathy for you, Mildred.
所以我不能说我不同情你 米尔德里德
I... I really truly do.
我... 我真心同情你
And don't think for a second that I have forgotten your kindness to me
千万不要以为 舞会那天晚上你对我的好
the night of the dance.
已经被我忘掉了
It was a foreign feeling,
那是一种陌生的感觉
your kindness.
你的善意
I have a plan for us.
我有一个计划 为了咱俩
For you, for me.
为了你 为了我
And for the hospital.
为了整间医院
But I'm gonna need you to vouch for me.
但我需要你向我保证
The hospital is as dear to me as it was to our mother.
对我来说 医院就像母亲一样珍贵
While I realize we don't provide all its funding,
虽然我知道 我们不是全额资助
I do believe we are responsible for the greater part of it, and...
但我相信 我们还是担负了大部分的...
I would hope that could continue.
而且我希望 能够持续下去
As girls, my sister and I wanted to live there.
作为女生 我和姐姐曾想住在那里
My sister, Francine, she began to display some disturbing traits
我的姐姐弗朗辛 当她发育成熟时
when she came upon the cusp of womanhood.
开始表现出一些令人不安的症状
Calm down, Francine, please!
冷静一下 弗朗辛 拜托
She began to hear voices.
她开始听到一些说话声
Darling!
宝贝
At first, they were angels, but...
起初是一些天使 但是...
soon they were the voices of... of demons.
然后就开始有恶魔的声音了
They put her in a cage.
他们把她关进笼子里
They said it would eventually cure her, and it didn't.
他们说 一定可以治愈她 但结果并没有
Francine was kept in that room every day for the rest of her life.
弗朗辛余生每天都被关在那个房♥间里
I'm sorry! No!
-我很抱歉 -不
A life that was short, mercifully.
所幸她的生命很短暂
One day, she broke free and jumped out the window,
有一天 她挣脱束缚 跳出了窗户
breaking her neck.
摔断了脖子
She was finally free.
她终于自♥由♥了
My apologies.
抱歉
You certainly didn't come here to hear... my life story.
你们来这里... 不是来听我讲故事的
What is it that brings you ladies here?
你们过来 是有什么事呢
Well, it's...
是这样的...
I suppose it's rather sensitive.
我觉得这件事相当敏感
It's about Dr. Hanover.
是关于汉诺威医生的
Y... Yes?
怎么
He's fallen out of favor with the governor,
他已经失宠于州长
who is now poised to pull all state funding,
现在州长准备撤掉所有资金
which accounts for a large portion of our operations.
这些资金在我们的运营中占很大一部分
So your foundation would need to provide all the funding
所以你的基金会需要全额支持了
in order to keep the hospital running.
这样才能维持医院的运转
We have a whole list of grievances.
这张清单列明了各种积怨
You see, Dr. Hanover, he...
要知道 汉诺威医生...
he's a dope fiend.
他是一个瘾君子
He's a drug abuser.
他有毒瘾
A drug abuser. That's... That's it.
毒瘾 没错
Is that all?
就这样吗
Well, no. But shouldn't it be?
不是 但难道这还不够吗
If I may?
让我来说吧
Nurse Bucket is being entirely too cautious.
巴克特护士说话太谨慎了
We have reason to suspect
我们有理由怀疑
that Dr. Hanover's credentials are forgeries.
汉诺威医生的证书是伪造的
That in fact,
事实上
his real name is Dr. Manuelxa0Bañaga,
他的真名叫曼努埃尔·巴纳加医生
and he is guilty of serious crimes
他曾犯过严重的罪行
that will pose a grave criminal liability for your foundation.
将使您的基金会牵连到严重的刑事责任
But that's not on the list.
但清单上没有这件事呀
This is what you suspect?
这是你的怀疑吗
I know it for a fact.
我很清楚 这是事实
As of this moment, however, the general public does not.
但到目前为止 公众还不了解
Dr. Bañaga was hired by a wealthy heiress
巴纳加医生曾一位名叫
named Lenore Osgood
丽诺尔·奥斯古德的富婆聘请
to treat her mentally ill son,
治疗她患有精神疾病的儿子
and during the course of these treatments,
在治疗过程中
Dr. Bañaga cut off the boy's arms and
巴纳加医生切断了男孩的手臂
sewed on the severed limbs
并将奥斯古德夫人家里
of one of Mrs. Osgood's employees who had just been murdered.
一名刚刚遇害的雇员的手臂缝在了断肢上
The procedure caused the boy's system to be septic.
这种治疗导致男孩出现败血症
He lost both arms, of course,
失去了两只手臂
but also his legs...
同时还失去了双腿
which had to be amputated in order to keep him alive.
为了保命 男孩的双腿被截肢
That should be on the list.
这事应该写在清单上呀
He should be removed immediately.
他应该立即被撤职
Though it does beg the question, who will run the hospital?
但这带来一个问题 谁来接管医院
That is, until we can find a replacement.
我们得先找到替代人选
In my professional opinion,
依我的专业意见
there is no better candidate for interim head
临时院长的人选
than Nurse Betsy Bucket here.
非贝琪·巴克特护士莫属
And believe me when I tell you,
有一件事 你得相信我
she practically runs the place as it is.
其实现在 医院就是她一手操持着的
Well...
好吧...
I guess I owe you one.
看来我欠你一个人情
Do you mean that?
你是认真的吗
Yes. Why?
是啊 怎么了
Then make Huck head nurse.
那就让哈克做护士长
What?
什么
He isn't even remotely qualified.
他根本不够格
Neither am I, remember?
我也是 你记得吗
He's hard-working, he's trustworthy.
他工作很努力 也很值得信赖
He'll devote his life
只要你给他机会
to the hospital if you just give him the opportunity.
他会把一生都奉献给医院的
Betsy.
贝琪
Come on, it's the right thing to do.
拜托 这是正确的事
What are you up to? I'm not up to anything.
-你有什么打算 -我没有任何打算
Nurse Bucket, I'd like to be alone, if you wouldn't mind.
巴克特护士 希望你不介意 我想自己待一会
What's this?
这是什么
Dr. Hanover...
汉诺威医生...
you've been dismissed.
你已经被撤职了
I have been named
我被任命为
剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表