剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表
We will stay together.
我们再也不分开了
I promise.
我保证
Yeah, I'd like that.
是啊 那好啊
Play time's over!
放风时间结束了
Next Wednesday, 8:00 a.m.
下周三 早上八点
Don't forget.
不要忘了
When I went back the next week...
第二周 我去那里的时候...
he was already gone.
他已经离开了
He lied to me.
他骗了我
He had been released the day before.
他是前一天被释放的
On a Tuesday.
周二
He told me Wednesday.
他跟我说是周三
But I'd left him behind all those years ago,
但我几年前也曾抛弃过他
so it was payback, I guess.
所以我想 这是他的报复
Mildred.
米尔德里德
No, there was nothing you could have done for him.
不是的 你对他也无能为力
He was already too broken by then.
那时候 他已经出问题了
His mother was a woman by the name of Margaret McGuire.
他的母亲 是一个叫玛格丽特·麦奎尔的女人
Before she died of a drug overdose,
在她死于吸毒过量之前
she had been a nun.
曾经当过修女
And claimed to have been raped
她声称被一个
by a man named Joseph Sullivan...
叫约瑟夫·沙利文的男人强♥奸♥了...
one of the four priests that Edmund murdered.
也就是埃德蒙谋杀的四名牧师之一
God.
天啊
God.
我的天啊
Mildred.
米尔德里德
I know that you want to help him,
我知道你想帮他
but don't waste your life
但不要浪费生命
trying to save someone who cannot be saved.
去拯救一个不可能被拯救的人了
I feel like you might be overreacting.
我觉得你可能反应过度了
You just lost your job, that's all.
你刚失去工作 仅此而已
So moving East?
要搬到东海岸吗
Don't choose a long-term solution to a short-term problem.
不要为短期问题 选择长♥期♥的解决方案
Governor Wilburn is not a nice man.
威尔伯恩州长不是好人
He's not the dirtiest there is, but he's not the cleanest, either.
他不是最脏的 但也不是最干净的
The second I get close to a job with another elected,
如果我找其他官员谋求职位
he'll threaten them, or make up lies about me.
他就会威胁他们 或者编造谎言诬陷我
My only chance for a job in politics is...
我想要找一份政界的工作...
to go back East, far away from him.
只能回到东海岸 远离他
My darling.
我的妻子
Ex-darling.
前妻
Gwendolyn...
格温多林...
I will miss you.
我会想你的
I'm sorry about the things that I said when it ended.
我们结束时 很抱歉对你说了那些话
That was...
那简直...
that was not my finest hour.
那都是不堪回首的时光了
I was hurt... Trevor, Trevor...
-我很伤心... -特雷弗...
No, let me say this.
不 让我说完
I was hurt... because I did love you so much.
我很伤心... 因为我很爱你
I do.
真的
But as per absolutely always, you were right.
但你是对的 一向如此
There is a better life out there for the both of us.
对我俩来说 都有更好的生活在等着我们
I met...
我遇到了...
I met a wonderful man, Gwen.
我遇到一位很棒的男士
His name is Andrew,
他的名字叫安德鲁
and he is just...
他就是...
everything I thought I couldn't have,
我以为我不会拥有那样的真爱
so I owe you for him.
所以是我欠你的
I'm so glad.
我很替你高兴
I'm so glad.
我很高兴
Wherever you end up, whatever you need,
无论你到哪里 无论你需要什么
I will always be there for you.
我都会支持你的
And I will always love you.
我也会一直爱你
I was hoping we could talk.
我希望能跟你聊聊
You checked out of the motel.
你从汽车旅馆里搬走了
I tried to telephone you.
我试着给你打电♥话♥来着
The governor's fired me, Mildred.
州长把我解雇了 米尔德里德
My career is over.
我的职业生涯结束了
I'm going home to Connecticut to live with my mother.
我要回康乃狄克州 跟我母亲住一起
Maybe I can get a job at the five-and-dime.
也许可以在打折商店找一份工作
May I offer you some tea?
我给你泡点茶吧
I would love some. Thank you.
那太好了 谢谢
You lied to me from the very beginning.
从一开始 你就跟我撒谎
You used me as a way to keep your brother alive.
你利用我 来让你弟弟活命
I didn't lie to you.
我没有对你撒谎
I just... I couldn't tell you everything right away...
只是我没法把事实全都告诉你...
Mildred! You lied!
米尔德里德 你就是撒谎了
Until the lie didn't serve you anymore.
直到你没法继续圆谎了
Then you decided to tell the truth.
你才决定说出真♥相♥
And I understand that the world has not been kind to you,
我知道这个世界对你并不好
and I'm sorry for that, I truly am,
我为你感到遗憾 我真心遗憾
but that doesn't give you the right
但你也没有权利
to dissemble at every possible opportunity
只要有机会就对周围的人遮遮掩掩
to the people around you whose only mistake
而那些人唯一的错误
was to care about you.
就是关心你
I know that.
我知道
Do you?
是吗
Because I honestly don't think that you do.
因为我觉得你不懂
My feelings for you are real.
我对你的感情是真实的
I don't think...
我不觉得...
that you have any idea what your feelings are,
你清楚自己的感受
because you have been lying for so long.
因为一直以来 你都在撒谎
It's second nature to you.
这已经是你的第二天性了
You even lie to yourself.
你甚至自欺欺人
Well, your lying
你的谎言
and your selfishness have cost me... everything.
你的自私 已经让我失去一切了
I don't know what my life is anymore.
我已经不知道 自己的生活会如何了
I don't understand how I got so... tangled up in you,
我不明白 我为什么... 那么迷恋你
and I don't understand whether my feelings for you are real.
我也不清楚 我对你的感情是不是真的
And you waltzed into my heart, and I cannot get you out.
你大摇大摆走进我的心 我却没法把你赶走
Gwendolyn.
格温多林
I love you.
我爱你
Gwendolyn.
格温多林
I don't even know what I'm supposed to say to that.
我都不知道 我该怎么回答你了
And anyway, I don't believe you!
不管怎样 我不相信你
What I kept from you...
我一直瞒着你...
that was not easy for me to do.
其实我也很纠结的
I wanted to tell you everything.
我也想要向你坦白一切
And I understand how awful that would make you feel,
我知道这会让你多难过
how used you must have felt.
你一定觉得自己被利用了
The lies I told to get into that hospital,
为了进医院 为了接近埃德蒙
to get closer to Edmund...
我撒了很多谎
Those were amoral acts, and I understand that completely,
这是不道德的行为 我完全明白
but you must understand that I had no choice.
但你必须明白 我别无选择
And if I had to, I would do it all over again.
如果有必要 我会重新来过
I wish you could leave the pain I've caused behind us.
我希望你能把我造成的痛苦抛诸脑后
Let go of the resentment, the suspicion.
放下怨恨和怀疑吧
My feelings for you are the truest thing in me.
我对你的感情 是我内心最真实的东西
I love you. Do you hear me?
我爱你 你听见了吗
I love you.
我爱你
Dr. Hanover is dead.
汉诺威医生已经死了
He's...
他...
No, no, no.
不 不
Please...
求你了...
tell me... tell me you didn't...
告诉我... 不是你...
No, no.
不是的
No, I had nothing to do with it,
不 跟我没有关系
but as a result, I have come into some money.
但结果是 我得到了一笔钱
I... I don't want to hear
我不想听了
what I'm sure are all the sordid particulars.
我敢肯定都是一些肮脏的细节
剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表