剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表
So, next Wednesday, then?
那下周三吧
I don't know.
我也不知道
I gotta say, Mildred...
我必须要说 米尔德里德...
you were the worst lay of my whole life.
这是我这辈子最糟糕的性经历
And this?
咱们这样
This is too fucking weird.
简直太诡异了
I looked in your lunch pail. You didn't touch your aspic.
我看了你的午餐盒 你没吃肉冻呢
Sorry.
抱歉
I've... I've been a little preoccupied lately.
我最近有点心不在焉
Fatigue, I think.
我觉得是有些疲倦
Well, I have just the thing.
我正好有一件事
Gerald and his wife have invited us to join them
杰拉尔德和他的妻子邀请我们
for a lovely weekend of wine tasting up in Napa.
一起去纳帕品酒 共度愉快的周末
When? Saturday.
什么时候 周六
I would have asked you first, but Gerald is chief counselor.
我想先问你的 但杰拉尔德是首席参事
He's the reason I made partner,
因为有他 我才能成为合伙人
and I feared if I didn't accept right away it would be rude.
我怕如果不马上接受邀请 会显得很无礼
Gerald says it's just a wonderful year for cabernet.
杰拉尔德说 今年的赤霞珠品质超群
I can't do this.
我做不到
Can't do what?
做不到什么
I can't live like this anymore.
我没法再这样生活下去了
With you.
跟你生活下去
I can't stay in this marriage.
我没法维持这段婚姻了
I know it was my idea.
我知道这是我的主意
And for the last three years,
过去三年里
this arrangement has been very helpful for both of us.
这样的安排对我们双方都很有帮助
Yes, it certainly has!
是啊 确实如此
I made partner!
我成为合伙人了
You work for the governor of the state of California!
你在为加州州长工作
Please lower your voice.
请不要对我嚷嚷
I've given you a long leash, my dear.
我很纵容你了 宝贝
Once a month, you get to drive on up to Frisco,
每个月 你都可以开车去旧金山
and spend the weekend in your dive bars,
在那家廉价酒吧度过周末
and I never ask questions.
而我都从不过问
And I didn't ask any questions
当我撞见你
when I walked in on you being pounded by Bob the butcher.
跟屠夫鲍勃乱搞时 我也什么都没问
No you didn't, and we appreciated it, Bob and I both.
是啊 你没问 我和鲍勃都很感激
I've met someone.
我遇到了一个人
I don't know what her situation is.
我不知道她的情况
But I can't stop thinking about her.
但我的脑子里全是她
Her name is Mildred.
她叫米尔德里德
And I...
而我...
She haunts me.
她始终萦绕在我脑海中
You're a wonderful man, Trevor.
你是个好男人 特雷弗
But I just know...
但我知道...
if I don't get out of this, I'm going to die.
如果我不离婚 我会死的
You're being stupid,
你太蠢了
unbelievably short-sighted.
太短视了
If you do this, you risk everything...
如果你这么做 是在冒着失去一切的风险...
for you and me.
不仅会影响你 也会影响我
So, I would appreciate it if you at least
所以如果你能花几天时间
took a few days and thought this through.
仔细考虑一下 我会很感激的
I think you owe me that.
这是你欠我的
Now I need to take a long, hot bath,
现在我需要好好洗一个热水澡
if you'll excuse me.
失陪了
Are you all right, Dr. Hanover?
汉诺威医生 您还好吗
Yes.
是啊
I noticed your car.
我注意到您的车了
Yeah, just some kids with slingshots shot some rocks at me.
是啊 有几个孩子用弹弓朝我扔石头
Well, that's just awful, Doctor.
太可怕了 医生
Did you get a good look at them?
您看清楚他们了吗
What? Yes. I mean, no.
什么 是啊 我是说 没有
It doesn't matter. I'll... I'll get the windows replaced tomorrow.
没关系的 我明天去换车窗
What is it you needed?
你有什么事吗
Are you worried they're gonna come back?
您担心他们再来找您吗
Who?
谁啊
The children with the slingshots.
拿弹弓的孩子们呀
Because I can alert the staff to be on the lookout
我可以让工作人员注意
for young hoodlums coming in here looking for trouble.
那些来这里找麻烦的熊孩子
No, can we not...
不用 我们能不能...
What do you want?
你有什么事吗
Well, just to give you an update on the lesbians.
我是来跟您汇报 女同性恋的最新情况
Miss Blix is scheduled for hydrotherapy this evening,
布利克斯小姐安排今晚去做水疗
and Mrs. Cartwright's treatment went swimmingly,
卡特赖特夫人的治疗顺风顺水
if you'll excuse the pun.
请原谅我使用双关语了
I've just had a follow-up with her,
我刚做了随访
and she said that all her Sapphic ideations,
她说自己所有的女同性恋想法
her fantasies and urges and so on and so forth, have stopped.
她的幻想和冲动等等 全都停止了
She's even stopped having libidinous thoughts
对破坏她婚姻的隔壁家庭主妇
about the housewife next door who broke up her marriage.
她也不再有淫♥荡♥的想法了
So it's a modern miracle, Doctor.
这是现代的奇迹 医生
Congratulations.
恭喜您
Continue with the treatments as scheduled,
继续按照计划进行治疗
thrice weekly for two months.
每周三次 持续两个月
Anything else?
还有其他事吗
Well, yes.
是的
There's the matter of Mr. Dario.
达里奥先生有点问题
What about him?
他怎么了
Well, no one knows where he is.
没人知道他在哪里
His niece telephoned here this morning asking to speak with him,
他的侄女今天早上打电♥话♥来 要跟他谈谈
and when I told her that he had been released
我告诉她 他已经出院
to go to his brother's funeral,
去参加哥哥的葬礼了
she said he wasn't at the funeral.
她说他没去参加葬礼
So, don't you think that's a little odd?
你不觉得这有点奇怪吗
I'm so sorry to interrupt. I beg your pardon!
抱歉打扰 你在搞什么
We are in the middle of a conversation.
我们正在谈话呢
I do apologize,
我很抱歉
but Doctor, you and I have
但是医生 您和我约好
an early dinner scheduled this evening, do we not?
要早点去吃晚餐 不是吗
Yes.
是啊
I'd forgotten.
我给忘了
Thank you, Nurse Bucket.
谢谢 巴克特护士
Dinner?
晚餐
Yes, Nurse Bucket. It's a meal.
是啊 巴克特护士 去吃晚餐
Many people enjoy them.
很多人都很喜欢的
Doctor,
医生
Lord knows where Mr. Dario is. We have a responsibility...
天知道达里奥先生在哪里 我们有责任...
Thank you, Nurse Bucket.
谢谢 巴克特护士
I don't know what you're after,
我不知道你想干什么
but I will not stand for this kind of blatant disrespect.
但我不会容忍♥这种公然无礼的行为
Thank you.
谢谢
Nurse Bucket is, ...
巴克特护士...
She's in love with you.
她爱上您了
You know that, yes?
您知道的 是吧
Once she finally accepts that you don't feel the same way,
一旦她最终接受现实 看清您对她并无爱意
she will sabotage this whole operation.
她就会毁掉整间医院的
Would you be interested in dinner?
您愿意跟我去吃晚餐吗
I know a place.
我知道一个地方
Can I offer sir or madam a drink?
先生 女士 二位想喝什么
Scotch. Thank you. Neat.
威士忌 谢谢 不加冰
The same.
我也一样
If I asked you a question...
如果我问您一个问题...
would you be willing to be honest with me?
您会对我坦诚回答吗
Why is he hunting you?
他为什么要袭击您
Who?
谁
I asked you to be honest.
我让您对我坦诚来着
Why are you being followed?
您为什么会被人跟踪
I...
我...
I don't entirely know what to say.
我完全不知道该说什么
Just the truth, Doctor.
实话实说吧 医生
剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表