剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表
and I said,"I got a bus to catch,"
我说 "我要赶公共汽车"
and then one of them said,"Well, we already put it in there."
然后其中一个人说 "我们已经把它放进去了"
And they showed me.
然后他们演示给我看了
And they put a little, tiny,
他们在我的后牙下面
metal radio antenna under my back teeth,
放了一根很小的金属无线电天线
right behind the gums,
就在牙龈后面
and then when I'm sleeping, these wires come out of my mouth
当我睡觉时 电线会从我嘴里出来
here, here, and here, and here.
这里 这里 还有这里 还有这里
And back here.
还有后面这里
The landlady downstairs says,
楼下的女房♥东说
"No, we took those out while you were sleeping."
"没有了 我们在你睡觉时取走了"
But I says,"Well, how come I keep pulling wires out of my mouth, then?"
但我说 "那为什么我还能从嘴里拔出电线呢"
You know?
你知道吗
And she... she has one too.
结果... 她也有一个
They give 'em little receivers, they tell 'em not to tell me,
他们给他们那种小接收器 还嘱咐要瞒着我
they listen to what I'm thinking, then they switch it all around,
他们监听我的思想 然后想要改变我的思想
and then they sell it... to somebody else in the organization.
然后他们把它卖♥♥了 卖♥♥给组织里的其他人
So it goes on and on and on.
所以就这样一直持续下去了
Let's sit somewhere more comfortable, Edmund.
我们找个更舒服的地方坐吧 埃德蒙
Okay.
好的
I'm sorry, people listen to your thoughts
不好意思 所以 有人监听你的思想
as you have them, and change them?
还想改变你的思想吗
They're doing it right now, 'cause it tingles.
他们正在这么做呢 因为有点刺痛
And who do you think is changing your thoughts right now?
你觉得现在是谁在改变你的想法
I think it's the army.
我觉得是军队
Edmund.
埃德蒙
The person I see before me
我面前的这个人
exhibits multiple symptoms of schizophrenia,
表现出精神分♥裂♥症的多种症状
or perhaps schizoaffective mood disorder with psychotic features.
或者可能是带有精神病特征的 情感分♥裂♥性情绪障碍
You're experiencing paranoid hallucinations,
你出现了偏执型幻觉
both auditory and tactile.
听觉和触觉都有
Your delirium, the dementia, your grossly disorganized speech,
你精神错乱 表现呆滞 言语紊乱
the delusion of thought-broadcasting.
产生思维播散的幻觉
Your fears of an inchoate, unseen conspiracy
你害怕逐渐出现看不见的阴谋集团
plotting against you.
在背后暗算你
These are all prototypical features of schizophrenia.
这些都是精神分♥裂♥症的典型特征
Well, okay. Sure.
好吧 是吧
They're somewhat too prototypical, actually.
实际上 有点过于典型了
So perfectly presented, they actually strain credulity.
如此完美的表现 反而让人难以相信
Could I have a cigarette?
我能抽根烟吗
Well, see, Edmund, I don't believe you're schizophrenic,
埃德蒙 我不相信你有精神分♥裂♥症
despite the show you're so adeptly putting on.
尽管你那么努力表演
And I also don't believe in the death penalty.
我也不赞成死刑
It's barbaric, ineffective as a deterrent,
那是一种野蛮而无效的威慑
and it debases the moral character of our society.
败坏了我们社会的道德品性
It's a cause of social dysfunction, not a solution to it.
是社会功能失调的成因 而非解决之道
I've seen crimes so heinous they beggar the imagination,
我见过滔天大罪 让人无法想象
but not one that I felt warranted state-sanctioned murder.
但都不及政♥府♥批准的谋杀
I believe that the human mind can crack.
我相信人类的思想会崩溃
I believe a person can snap when experiencing certain stimuli,
我相信一个人 在受到某种刺♥激♥或特定创伤时
specific traumas.
会突然崩溃
A person can quite literally lose control
一个人可以完全失去控制
and commit unspeakable acts of violence and depravity.
做出不可言喻的暴♥力♥和堕落行为
They can rape and mutilate one priest, stab another,
他们可以强♥奸♥和残害一名牧师 刺伤另一名牧师
shatter the skull of a third, and nearly decapitate a fourth,
击碎第三名牧师的头颅 几乎斩首第四名牧师
and still they are not necessarily insane,
但他们并不一定是疯子
nor are they beyond rehabilitation.
也并非无法康复
You're not fooling me, Edmund.
你骗不了我的 埃德蒙
I can help you,
我可以帮你
but you have to help me.
但你也要帮我
You want to help me?
你想要帮我吗
Yes.
是啊
But you're going about this wrong.
但你做错了
I can keep you out of the gas chamber,
我可以让你不用进毒气室
but you have to start being honest with me.
但你得开始对我说实话
I need to know about the moment of rage.
我需要了解愤怒的时刻
What caused you to snap.
是什么让你发疯的
I don't want to be in this room anymore.
我不想再待在这间屋子里了
I think someone's trying to come in through the window.
我觉得有人想破窗而入
Harold.
哈罗德
Think about what I said, Edmund.
仔细想想我说的话 埃德蒙
And are you experiencing any physical discomfort?
你有任何身体不适吗
Peter?
彼得
Yes?
有吧
Any pain?
哪里痛吗
No.
没有
"No, ma'am."
"没有 夫人"
And are you experiencing any of the symptoms that brought you here?
你有没有出现导致你来这里的症状
Scattered thoughts?
思绪散乱
Distraction?
注意力不集中
I don't have any thoughts at all.
我没有任何思绪
Get out!
出去
Ratched.
拉契特
Private call on line three.
3号♥线有私人电♥话♥
Who is it?
是谁呀
I'm not your secretary.
我不是你的秘书
Pick up the phone and ask them yourself.
去接电♥话♥自己问吧
Hello?
喂
I got your flowers. They're wonderful.
我收到你的花了 很美
Father Andrews.
安德鲁斯神父
They really brighten up the room.
让房♥间都明快起来了
Well, I'm just delighted to hear that.
我很高兴听到你这么说
I hope you know
我希望你知道
your faith is very inspiring to me, Mildred.
你的信念鼓舞了我 米尔德里德
Is there something I can help you with?
有什么我可以帮你的吗
I'll tell my story.
我愿意讲述我的故事
Tell you what I saw.
告诉你 我看见了什么
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes, I'm sure.
是啊 我很确定
That monster... needs... to be punished.
那个恶魔需要被惩罚
He must be put away.
必须把他关起来
Forever.
终身监禁
Very well.
很好
I know just the place.
我知道一个地方
Dr. Hanover will be the only one with access to this information.
只有汉诺威医生会听到这些录音
Thank you.
谢谢
Tell me what you remember, Father.
跟我说说你记得什么吧 神父
Did you see his face?
你看到他的脸了吗
Edmund Tolleson?
埃德蒙·托尔森
Would you recognize it if you saw him?
如果你看到他 你能认出来吗
From under the bed, I couldn't see his face.
从床下 我看不到他的脸
I watched... him...
我看着他...
mutilate the monsignor.
把高级教士刺死了
It seemed like it took hours.
感觉像是过了几个小时
To calm your nerves.
帮你平复一下情绪
Then suddenly I realized he was gone.
然后我突然意识到他走了
I knew that they were dead.
我知道他们都死了
I went to get help.
我想去找人帮忙
That's when I saw his face.
那时候 我看到了他的脸
Standing there, smoking.
站在那里 抽着烟
Just staring at me.
正在盯着我
And then he just walked away.
然后他走开了
He didn't... he didn't even run.
都不是跑走的
God. What if I'm next?
天啊 如果我是下一个 那怎么办
Finish your tea, Father.
把茶喝掉吧 神父
That's it.
就是这样
Finish it up, now.
都喝光吧
Good.
很好
I don't feel so well.
我感觉不太舒服
It's all right, Father. Easy, now.
没事的 神父 慢一点
剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表