剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
好了
Just be careful. - OK.
但动作也要快点
OK, but also hurry.
拿稳了
OK. All right, steady.
万一装了限时熔丝……
That has a time fuse relay in it.
-什么?-算了,你做得很好
- What? - You know what?
-什么?-算了,你做得很好
You're doing-- you're doing great.
大家后退,我要丢进去了
OK, step back.
大家后退,我要丢进去了
I'm dropping it in! Run!
快跑
I'm dropping it in! Run!
真是太感谢你了
I don't know how to thank you,
尼克……还是麦特
Nick or--
尼克……还是麦特
Matt, whatever your name is.
不管你叫什么
Matt, whatever your name is.
回家去吧
Go home.
回到心爱的人身边
Be with the people you love
回到心爱的人身边
and don't hide things from them.
有事别瞒着他们
and don't hide things from them.
你会后悔的
You'll regret it.
相信我
Believe me.
他太太凯蒂后来怎么了?
What happens to Katie, his wife?
柯尔一帮人落网,归还钻石
Cole's crew was arrested, diamond was recovered,
莱恩与警方认罪协商
and Ryan cut a deal with the police.
原委见报后,市民替他求情
And when his story hit the local news,
原委见报后,市民替他求情
the city rallied around him.
医院免费帮凯蒂治疗
The hospital took care of Katie's treatment.
他也赎回餐厅了
He eventually even got his restaurant back,
多亏你的帮忙
all because of you.
是我俩的功劳
Well, because of us.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我虽不记得你,但我觉得……
I don't remember you, but this felt--
你让我感到很心安
You made me feel real safe today.
在这种情形下,真的很难得
And all things considered, that's pretty incredible.
这就是量子纠缠
It's the law of entanglement.
什么缠?
The--what now?
你在派对上说过
That's something you said at a party once.
当两个粒子进入共同状态
When two particles experience a shared state,
就不再是个别粒子
they no longer exist as separate entities.
而是合而为一
They exist as one,
就算距离再远也一样
even when separated by great distances.
我在派对上说这些?
I said that at a party?
我听起来真风趣
I sound like a real fun guy.
你不太喜欢派对
You don't like parties much.
接下来会怎样?
So, um, what happens now?
你会穿越时空
Now you leap.
班恩要跃进了,快带他回来
Ben's leaping. Let's get him home.
齐吉在读取班恩的新码
Ziggy is running Ben's new code now.
-班恩也真是的 -找到他了吗?
Oh, come on, Ben.
-班恩也真是的 -找到他了吗?
- Do you have him? - Hold on.
等一下
- Do you have him? - Hold on.
内部语法错误
不会吧……
No.
不会吧……
No, no, no, no, no.
计算堆叠发生错误,齐吉找不到位置
Some--something's wrong with the calculation stats.
计算堆叠发生错误,齐吉找不到位置
Ziggy can't locate him.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
他失联了
We lost him.
-您要去哪儿?-搭机赶到华府向将军报告此事
Where are you going?
-您要去哪儿?-搭机赶到华府向将军报告此事
Catching the first flight to DC.
-您要去哪儿?-搭机赶到华府向将军报告此事
I have to brief the general in person.
劝您先等一等
I'd hold off on that if I were you.
那名女子戴的戒指
The ring our mystery woman was wearing,
是越战一个海军排所有
it's from a Navy platoon that served in Vietnam.
我找到了名单
I got a list of everyone in it.
请看名单最后那位
Look at the last name on that list.
艾尔卡拉维奇,时空计划的创始成员
Al Calavicci.
艾尔卡拉维奇,时空计划的创始成员
He was from the original project.
但他去年过世了
Yeah, but he died last year.
戴他戒指的人是谁?
So who's wearing his ring?
他女儿珍妮丝
His daughter, Janice.
她想继承父志,参与本计划
She wanted to follow in her father's footsteps,
她想继承父志,参与本计划
join the project.
但国防部担心 她对艾尔及山姆的感情会误事
But the DOD had concerns about her emotional ties
但国防部担心 她对艾尔及山姆的感情会误事
to Al and Sam.
看来是该担心
Looks like their concerns were warranted.
去找她
Find her.
班恩的手♥机♥……
His phone.
给艾蒂森的影音讯息
艾蒂森
Addison, I'm sorry I had to do this,
很抱歉我这么做
Addison, I'm sorry I had to do this,
偏偏是在今晚
especially tonight.
我多希望能告诉你原因
I wish I could tell you why.
但我不能,时机未到
But I can't, not yet.
接下来发生的事你会觉得没道理
There are things you're going to learn
接下来发生的事你会觉得没道理
that won't make sense to you, but just know this--
但请记得
that won't make sense to you, but just know this--
此事比我俩重要
this is bigger than us,
胜过所有想得到的事
bigger than anything you can imagine.
我认为值得才这么做
I'm doing this because I think it's worth it,
必须有人这么做
because I think it has to be done.
我会想办法回到你身边
Then I'll find my way home to you,
然后一辈子与你相守
and we can spend the rest of our lives together.
我保证
I promise.
艾蒂森?
Addison?
亚特兰提斯号♥,这里是控制中心
Atlantis, this is mission control.
面罩锁好,启动供氧
Lock your visors and initiate O2 flow.
发射倒数,五……
We are go for launch in five,
-不要,等等…… -四,三
four... - No, wait!
-不要,等等…… -四,三
- Three, two... - Wait! Stop! D--
-停下来 -二,一
- Three, two... - Wait! Stop! D--
-停下来 -二,一
- One. - Oh--
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表