剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
So I just ran into Ian, who just finished
我刚碰到伊恩,他们刚谈完
with Congresswoman Adani.
-结果呢?-不妙
- How'd it go? - Not great.
她或许不知班恩擅自穿越 但已开始拼凑线索了
She may not have figured out that Ben leaped,
她或许不知班恩擅自穿越 但已开始拼凑线索了
but she's definitely starting to put the pieces together.
我找到能自保的方式
But I think I have something
我找到能自保的方式
we can use in our defense. - What is it?
-是什么?-阿达尼议员不想让人知道的事
Information I'm sure she doesn't want you
-是什么?-阿达尼议员不想让人知道的事
or anyone else to see.
-怎么取得的?-不重要,我查证过了
- Where did you get this? - Does it matter?
-怎么取得的?-不重要,我查证过了
I verified it.
一旦外泄,她政♥治♥生涯就毁了
If this got out, it could destroy her career.
所以我才交给你
It's why I'm giving it to you,
以防你需要终极手段
in case you find yourself in need of a nuclear option.
-希望别走到那步 -万一迫不得已
I'm hoping it won't come to that.
-希望别走到那步 -万一迫不得已
But if it does, how far are you willing to go
你愿意为时空计划付出多少?
But if it does, how far are you willing to go
你愿意为时空计划付出多少?
to save Quantum Leap?
慢一点,很好
All right, steady.
慢一点,很好
Is that all right?
完成了,我们几个女生去就定位
Good to go here.
完成了,我们几个女生去就定位
Me and the girls will get into position.
很好,计划逐步成形
I love it when a plan comes together.
确定这招有效吗?
You sure this is going to work?
21世纪技能 在19世纪会发挥很大效用
A little 21st century know-how goes
21世纪技能 在19世纪会发挥很大效用
a long way in the 19th century.
万一失败怎么办?
Yeah, but, uh, what if it doesn't?
那人打算置你于死地
I mean, there's literally a man coming here to kill you, Ben.
-万一出了差错…… -不会的
So if any of this goes sideways--
-万一出了差错…… -不会的
It won't.
我已经失去你一次
I already lost you once.
要是再度失去你……而且是永远
And the thought of losing you again,
要是再度失去你……而且是永远
forever this time...
你才刚想起我而已
just when I was starting to get you back.
时候到了
It's time.
人都死哪儿去了?
Where the hell is everybody?
看来你爷爷落跑了
Looks like your old abuelo done
看来你爷爷落跑了
chickened out, little lady.
眼见不一定为凭
Looks can be deceiving.
你该早点逃走的,朋友
You should have left when you had the chance, amigo.
再给你最后一次机会
I'm giving you one last chance.
什么机会?
For what?
乖乖就范
Turn yourself in.
我们用和平方式带走你们
Let us take you, peaceful-like.
心领了
Nah.
不如快动手对决吧
How about we get our duel out of the way?
计划有变
Change of plans.
亨利,动手
Now, Henry!
可恶,居然敢偷袭
Ah, son of a bitch!
可恶,居然敢偷袭
It's an ambush!
全镇冲着我们来,快找地方躲
Sounds like the whole damn town's shooting at us.
全镇冲着我们来,快找地方躲
Take cover! Come on!
活该
Sucker!
搞什么……
What the--
谁叫你烧了我的店
That's for burning my shop.
劝你不要这么做
I'd think twice about that if I were you.
我不会开枪
I won't shoot you, but the new sheriff might.
新任警长可能会
I won't shoot you, but the new sheriff might.
来谈个条件吧
Maybe we can work something out here.
太迟了
Too late.
今早已派电报
Telegraph went out this morning.
镇民也申请了赏金
And these here fine folks have already claimed their reward.
执法官明早就来带走你们一帮人
Marshals will be here to haul you
执法官明早就来带走你们一帮人
and your boys in come sun up.
你该早点逃走的
Should have left while you had the chance, huh?
朋友
Amigo.
班恩
Ben!
你成功救了这座镇
You did it.
你成功救了这座镇
You saved the town.
一切都是你和你♥爸♥爸的功劳
None of this would have happened
一切都是你和你♥爸♥爸的功劳
without you and your papa.
你们才是救兵
You saved the town.
私人急事是骗人的
There was no off-site emergency.
功率突增亦非偶然
The power surges weren't random.
宋博士不在
And the reason why Dr. Song is not here
是因为你们擅自使用穿越机穿越时空
is because you all have used the quantum accelerator
是因为你们擅自使用穿越机穿越时空
to perform an unauthorized leap,
而且长♥期♥隐瞒实情
which you've been covering up this whole time.
既然知道,为何不早说?
Well, if you knew this whole time, why didn't you say so?
我原本不确定
I wasn't sure.
和组员谈过就明白了
But after talking to everyone...
我对时空计划很有信心
I genuinely do believe in Project Quantum Leap,
也给了你们机会坦承,但太迟了
and I tried to give you a chance to come clean,
也给了你们机会坦承,但太迟了
but I'm afraid it's too late for that.
既然知道计划违规
Now that I know that the program has been compromised,
我只得呈报,交由上级处置
you leave me no choice but to pass this
我只得呈报,交由上级处置
up the chain of command.
万万不可撤销计划
You can't let them shut us down,
我们得先把班恩带回来
not until we bring Ben back.
那要看监委会的意思了
That is for the committee to decide.
十年前
10 years ago, you and your brother
你和你兄弟酒后开车兜风
took a joy ride after a night of drinking.
发生了车祸
There was an accident.
你兄弟因此丧生
Your brother was killed.
外界以为开车的人是他
Everyone believed he was behind the wheel,
事实并非如此,对吗?
but he wasn't, was he, Congresswoman?
上校,你在勒索我吗?
Are you blackmailing me, Admiral?
不是的,那不是我的作风
No, that's not my style.
那为何提起此事?
Then why are you bringing this up?
穿越时空技术见效
Quantum Leap technology works.
能回到从前改变过去,改善现况
We can go back in time and change the past,
能回到从前改变过去,改善现况
change it for the better.
或许班恩能穿越到十年前 阻止你俩上车
What if Ben could jump back 10 years
或许班恩能穿越到十年前 阻止你俩上车
and make sure you two never get into that car?
我们能救你兄弟一命,只是需要时间
We can save your brother.
我们能救你兄弟一命,只是需要时间
We just need time to figure out how.
万一撤销计划,我便爱莫能助
But if you shut us down, I can't help you.
你意下如何?
What'll it be?
-我们一定出席 -太好了
I will definitely be there.
-我们一定出席 -太好了
That's great.
谢谢你的款待,魔奇
Thank you for your hospitality, Magic.
祝贵计划测试顺利
Good luck with your alpha tests.
回程一路顺风
Safe travels back to DC.
我再告诉你进度
I will keep you updated on our progress.
谢谢
Thank you.
别说她要撤掉计划,害班恩受困
Please tell me she's not going to shut us down,
别说她要撤掉计划,害班恩受困
leaving Ben stranded. - No, not yet.
暂时还不会
leaving Ben stranded. - No, not yet.
你用了终极手段
So you used the nuclear option?
不算是
Not exactly.
我说可回到过去救她兄弟一命
I told her we could go back and save her brother's life.
魔奇,我们做不到这点
Magic, we can't do that.
我们的技术无法指定时空
I mean, the technology, it doesn't support us leaping
我们的技术无法指定时空
to a specific moment in ti--
我知道
I know that, but she doesn't.
这么说是替你们争取时间
I bought us time, bought you time.
赶紧加把劲,想办法带回班恩
Now use it.
赶紧加把劲,想办法带回班恩
Figure out how to get Ben back here.
请大家举杯
A toast to mi abuelo, Diego de la Cruz,
敬我爷爷迪亚哥
A toast to mi abuelo, Diego de la Cruz,
救赎城的救星
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表