剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
请输入密♥码♥
-珍恩,你能破解吗?-试过了
- Jenn, can you hack it? - I tried.
若无加密钥匙要花好几个月
But without an encryption key, it could take months.
-或永远解不开 -班恩或许有数位钥匙可插入主机
Or never. - Well, it's likely
-或永远解不开 -班恩或许有数位钥匙可插入主机
that Ben kept a digital key that he could insert
-或永远解不开 -班恩或许有数位钥匙可插入主机
into the mainframe that would decrypt the servers.
就能解开服务器密♥码♥
into the mainframe that would decrypt the servers.
就能解开服务器密♥码♥
Um, he probably kept it on a thumb drive or--
大概存在随身碟里之类的
Um, he probably kept it on a thumb drive or--
在我这里
I can help with that.
我今早在家里找到这个
I found this in my apartment this morning.
应该早点交出来的
I should have turned it over when I found it.
没关系,大家都还在查明真♥相♥
It's okay.
没关系,大家都还在查明真♥相♥
We're all figuring this out as we go.
我原本害怕知道内容,现在不怕了
I was scared of what was on it,
我原本害怕知道内容,现在不怕了
but I'm not anymore.
虽然班恩不记得自己,但我记得
Ben might not remember who he is, but I do.
我看了他今天的表现
I saw it today on "Atlantis."
他还是原来的班恩
He's, uh--
他还是原来的班恩
he's still Ben.
打开来看吧
Let's see what's on it.
档案量也太大了吧
Yeesh. That's a lot of data.
之所以呈现循环 应该是因为设计成立体架构
I think it's cycling like this because it was designed
之所以呈现循环 应该是因为设计成立体架构
with a 3D construct in mind.
等我一下
Hold on. Let me--
输入指令
数百万个变数,各自代表着不同时空
Millions of variables
数百万个变数,各自代表着不同时空
representing millions of places in time.
那是什么?
What is that?
某个目的地
Uh... that's a destination.
班恩上传新程序码后踏上时空器
I--I think that Ben uploaded all of this new code
班恩上传新程序码后踏上时空器
and got into the machine because he was trying
应该是为了前往某个特定时空
and got into the machine because he was trying
应该是为了前往某个特定时空
to get to a specific place,
应该是为了前往某个特定时空
a specific point in time.
但时间地点不明
But I don't know where or when.
动机也不明
Or why.
手别放下来啊
- Keep your hands up!
看我♥干♥嘛,盯好他
Why are you looking at me?
看我♥干♥嘛,盯好他
He's the one to keep your eyes on.
等等,是不是搞错了?
Wait a second, there must be a misunderstanding.
等等,是不是搞错了?
Okay, I--
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表