剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
I saw the proffer you were making.
你打算把我供出来
You were going to give them my name.
我们快走吧
We got to get the hell out of here.
卡拉,求求你
Carla, please.
快跑……
- Run. - Run.
快跑……
Run?
快追
Go.
这次不是射轮胎了吧?
They're not shooting at the tires now, are they?
西语快走
Vamos.
西语快啊
Andale.
-他们追不上来了 -妙招
You know what?
-他们追不上来了 -妙招
They won't be able to chase us, though, huh?
-他们追不上来了 -妙招
Good thinking.
我就觉得那女人怪怪的
I knew I didn't like that woman.
她是毒蛇帮份子
She works for La Serpiente.
齐吉查不到卡拉
Ziggy has nothing on Carla.
但联调局2022年档案显示
But an FBI file from 2022 does reference
据信毒蛇帮老大是一名女性
a long held belief that La Serpiente
据信毒蛇帮老大是一名女性
was headed by woman.
-我们都被她骗了 -玩弄于股掌
She played us this whole time.
-我们都被她骗了 -玩弄于股掌
Like a fiddle.
班恩,非找到她不可
We have to find her, Ben.
若不逮捕她到案,你就无法跃进
We have to bring her in, or else you won't leap.
我在七小时内躲过两次子弹 从屋顶跳下
You know, in the past seven hours,
我在七小时内躲过两次子弹 从屋顶跳下
I have been shot at twice, jumped off a roof,
我的爱车这下也报销了
and my beloved car here is probably
我的爱车这下也报销了
headed for the junkyard.
我还一直痴痴等你答覆
And that whole time, I've been waiting on an answer from you.
我觉得……其实答案一直摆在眼前
I feel like--I feel like the answer has been
我觉得……其实答案一直摆在眼前
in front of me this whole time.
你热爱当赏金猎人,不想辞掉工作
Eva, you don't want to quit being a bounty hunter.
你热爱当赏金猎人,不想辞掉工作
You love what you do.
我心里多少有底
And part of me knows that.
若你跟我搬到伊利诺州 一定会怨恨我一辈子
Part of me knows that if you come with me to Illinois,
若你跟我搬到伊利诺州 一定会怨恨我一辈子
you're going to wind up resenting me
若你跟我搬到伊利诺州 一定会怨恨我一辈子
the rest of your life.
再见了,伊娃
Goodbye, Eva.
保释公♥司♥
班恩,别难过了
Hey, Ben, I'm sorry.
何必呢,都是我的错
Why? My fault.
伊娃和杰克不是被时空错置拆散
Eva and Jake weren't torn apart by some cosmic wrong.
他们注定不该在一起
They just weren't meant to be.
都怪我太希望圆♥满♥而硬凑合
I realize I was trying to force my own desire
都怪我太希望圆♥满♥而硬凑合
for a happy ending.
别这样
Hey, look.
-还是能成的,先找到卡拉…… -她在气我吗?
You can still do this, OK?
-还是能成的,先找到卡拉…… -她在气我吗?
We can find Carla. We can--
-还是能成的,先找到卡拉…… -她在气我吗?
Is she mad?
-谁气你?-我抛下的女友
Is who mad?
-谁气你?-我抛下的女友
The woman I left behind.
你说我不告而别,表示我也没告诉她
You said I didn't tell anyone before I leapt.
你说我不告而别,表示我也没告诉她
So that means I didn't tell her.
我一直很过意不去 不晓得她是否在气我
It's something that's been tearing me up,
我一直很过意不去 不晓得她是否在气我
so I'm just been wondering if she's mad.
她没生气
She's not mad.
只是困惑罢了
6She's confused.
我们大家都想知道你为何这么做
We all are.
我们大家都想知道你为何这么做
We all want to know why you did this.
我也想知道
Yeah, me too.
伊娃,你回来了
Eva, there you are.
据报那女生住处发生枪击
There were reports of shots fired at that girl's address.
我没事
- I'm fine. - Jake?
-杰克呢?-他也没事
- I'm fine. - Jake?
-杰克呢?-他也没事
He's fine.
但他不会回来了
But...
但他不会回来了
you won't be seeing him.
至少抓到罚单女了吧?
Did you get her, at least?
至少抓到罚单女了吧?
Parking tickets girl.
她还在逃
She's on the run.
我还没放弃抓她,只是不知从何找起
I'm still determined to stop her.
我还没放弃抓她,只是不知从何找起
Just don't know where to start.
联合车站
Union Station.
她的罚单都是在车站附近开的
All her tickets were downtown, near Union Station.
忘了我教你怎么抓逃犯吗?
Don't you remember the first thing I taught you
忘了我教你怎么抓逃犯吗?
about bounty hunting?
答案总是近在眼前
The answer is always in front of you.
你必须用心看
You just have to see it.
谢了,老爸
Thanks, Dad.
可以跟你借车吗?
Could I borrow your car?
算她聪明
It's brilliant.
要想神不知鬼不觉跨越国境
If you want to cross the border and remain a ghost,
不能开车,也不能搭飞机
they don't drive, they don't fly.
而是搭火车到艾尔帕索 再渡河到华雷斯城
They take a train to El Paso, and then cross at Juarez.
卡拉肯定搭这班车不下十数次
Carla probably made the trip dozens of times,
设定运毒路线和建立人脉
setting up smuggling routes, building relationships,
准备某天从此销声匿迹
and preparing for the day that she would
准备某天从此销声匿迹
have to disappear forever.
往德州列车十五分钟后发车
Next train to Texas is in 15 minutes.
对,第七轨道
Yeah, track seven.
还没看到她
No sign of her yet.
月台没人,她大概最后一刻才来
Platform is empty.
月台没人,她大概最后一刻才来
She'll probably just show up last minute.
杰克……你怎么来了?
Jake, what are you doing here?
你♥爸♥打给我
Your dad called, and he said you weren't
说你对罚单女都不死心了 我凭什么对你死心
Your dad called, and he said you weren't
说你对罚单女都不死心了 我凭什么对你死心
giving up on parking tickets girl.
说你对罚单女都不死心了 我凭什么对你死心
So why the hell was I giving up on you?
然后说到黛安娜和查尔斯的童话
Then he said something about fairy tales
然后说到黛安娜和查尔斯的童话
and Diana and Charles.
我不忍♥心告诉他 笨蛋都看得出他俩一定会离婚
I didn't have the heart to tell him,
我不忍♥心告诉他 笨蛋都看得出他俩一定会离婚
any fool can see that that is not going to work out.
班恩,我知道我很扫兴
Ben, I know I'm a pain, but--
好吧,让他说完
Oh, hell. Let him finish.
老实说
Here's the thing.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我怕你工作时受伤,怕到让我想逃
Scared that you're going to get hurt doing this job.
我怕你工作时受伤,怕到让我想逃
And so scared, in fact, that I was running.
你下车后我继续开 想着今天发生的事
After I dropped you off, I was driving around,
你下车后我继续开 想着今天发生的事
I was thinking about the day, and...
我明白只要人生有你,就算担心受怕
that's when I realized that the chance at a life with you,
我明白只要人生有你,就算担心受怕
even if it scares me sometimes,
也胜过失去你
is better than a life without you.
不搬去伊利诺州了吗?
What about Illinois?
既然你铁了心要逮住卡拉
Well, you know, you seem pretty hell bent
既然你铁了心要逮住卡拉
on finding this Carla.
既然你铁了心要逮住卡拉
So let's find her,
那就先找到她再说吧
and then we'll talk about Illinois.
那就先找到她再说吧
Yeah?
谢谢你帮忙,杰克
Thanks for the assist, Jake.
阿呆和阿瓜在我后方,看到了吗?
Tweedledee and Tweedledum are right behind me.
阿呆和阿瓜在我后方,看到了吗?
You see them?
我去对付他俩 你去找卡拉,行吗?
I'll take care of them, you go find her. OK?
-好 -小心点
- Be careful. - You too.
杰克
Jake.
好消息是找到卡拉了
Good news is I found Carla.
坏消息是她先找到我
Bad news is she found me first.
你俩真是全美最不死心的赏金猎人
You two must be the most dedicated
你俩真是全美最不死心的赏金猎人
bounty hunters in America.
枪的保险开了,小心点
Ben, the safety is off. Be careful.
安全为要,快走
Save yourself. Get out of here.
没错,伊娃,快点走
Yeah, Eva.
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表