剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
没有,我没事
No, I'm good.
婴儿杀手救了你呢
Saved by the baby killer.
达瑞……你要干嘛?
Daryl, Daryl, what are you doing?
我在越南为国效力,你敢这样叫我?
I was serving my country in Vietnam.
我在越南为国效力,你敢这样叫我?
You gonna stand there and call me that?
怎么样,说中了吗?
What's the matter?
怎么样,说中了吗?
A little too close to the truth?
达瑞,是我……
Daryl, it's me, it's me!
我们得走了……
We gotta go. We gotta go!
真是疯了
That was crazy.
什么叫失去拳击馆?
What did you mean, lose the gym?
达瑞
Daryl, do we keep secrets from each other?
我们之间有秘密吗?
Daryl, do we keep secrets from each other?
好,班恩 我研究过你和冠军的比赛了
Okay, Ben, I know everything there is to know
好,班恩 我研究过你和冠军的比赛了
about your fight with the champ.
他……
Hey.
好啊……什么都不谈是吗?
Oh, okay.
好啊……什么都不谈是吗?
Okay, okay, we're not gonna talk about any of it, huh?
你要我在有心事的状态上场?
Is that the way you want me going into the fight?
你要我在有心事的状态上场?
Distracted?
我们八个月前就没钱了
We ran out of money eight months ago.
我不得不抵押拳击馆
I had to borrow against the gym.
但被银行拒绝了,所以……
Banks turned me down, so...
我去找了高♥利♥贷♥
I went to the sharks.
佩妮不知道
Penny doesn't know...
我也不想让你知道
and I didn't want you to either.
我是你哥哥
Look, I'm your older brother.
我的责任是为你遮挡这世界的丑陋
My job is to shelter you
我的责任是为你遮挡这世界的丑陋
from all the ugliness in this world.
听着,振作起来,好吗?
Keep your chin up, okay?
只要明晚赢了,这些都不重要了
'Cause none of this will matter when you win tomorrow night.
要是我输了呢?
What if I lose?
-我叫你别这么说…… -要是我输了呢?
I told you don't ever say that.
-我叫你别这么说…… -要是我输了呢?
What if I lose?
你能卖♥♥掉拳击馆还钱吗?
Will you be able to sell the gym and pay them back?
跳绳15分钟,练速度球
I want 15 minutes of rope.
跳绳15分钟,练速度球
Work the speed bag.
不用操过头
Nothing too hard.
艾蒂森,我觉得重点不只是赢得比赛
I don't think this is just about
艾蒂森,我觉得重点不只是赢得比赛
winning a fight, Addison.
确实
Yeah.
齐吉怎么会遗漏了这个?
How did Ziggy miss this?
遗漏了什么?
Miss what?
丹尼输了比赛后 达瑞被迫卖♥♥掉拳击馆
After Danny loses the fight, Daryl's forced to sell the gym.
随着他债台高筑……
With his debts mounting up, he--
他最后自杀了,班恩
he took his own life, Ben.
你应该是来救他的
I think you're here to save him.
我知道他在干嘛了
I know what he's doing.
这是航海家2号♥在太阳系的路线
That is the course that "Voyager 2"
这是航海家2号♥在太阳系的路线
took through our solar system.
看到它如何在内行星之间弹射吗?
Now you see how it slingshots around the inner planets?
这叫重力助推法
That's called gravity-assisted navigation.
这叫重力助推法
It's the only way the "Voyager 2" could speed up
是航海家2号♥ 加速到达外行星的唯一方法
It's the only way the "Voyager 2" could speed up
是航海家2号♥ 加速到达外行星的唯一方法
enough in order to reach the outer planets.
好喔,这有什么关联……
Okay? And what is this have to do--
好喔,这有什么关联……
I think that Ben is trying to do the same thing,
我觉得班恩在做一样的事
I think that Ben is trying to do the same thing,
我觉得班恩在做一样的事
but through time.
只是换成时间
but through time.
他从一个点到另一个点 以累积足够动量
He's moving from point to point
他从一个点到另一个点 以累积足够动量
in order to build up enough momentum
这样他才能尽可能跳得更远
so that he could leap further
这样他才能尽可能跳得更远
than would otherwise be possible.
若你没弄错,那就表示 班恩想跳跃到多久以前都可以
If you're right, it means...
若你没弄错,那就表示 班恩想跳跃到多久以前都可以
Ben could leap as far back in time as he wanted.
伊恩,你在干嘛?
Ian, what are you doing?
我需要你在楼下做事 不是在这里当天才
I need you down there working, not up here playing genius.
弄清楚齐吉怎么了吗?
Have you figured out what's up with Ziggy?
-你在说什么? -我说过齐吉似乎变得很慢
What are you talking about?
-你在说什么? -我说过齐吉似乎变得很慢
I told you before. Ziggy seemed slow.
现在甚至遗漏了班恩跳跃的理由
Now it just missed the entire reason for Ben's leap.
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
好,你没弄错,齐吉变慢了
Okay, so you were right.
好,你没弄错,齐吉变慢了
Something is slowing Ziggy down.
好,你没弄错,齐吉变慢了
How long to figure out what's wrong?
-要多久才能查出问题? -不知道
How long to figure out what's wrong?
-要多久才能查出问题? -不知道
I don't know.
我在计算中心周围设了防火墙 它还在检修故障
I built a firewall around the computational center
我在计算中心周围设了防火墙 它还在检修故障
while it troubleshoots, but until I can figure it out,
但在我弄清楚之前 齐吉的性能可能会稍微受影响
while it troubleshoots, but until I can figure it out,
但在我弄清楚之前 齐吉的性能可能会稍微受影响
Ziggy's performance might be a little compromised at times.
但在我弄清楚之前 齐吉的性能可能会稍微受影响
Let me know the minute you find out what happened.
找到原因立刻告诉我
Let me know the minute you find out what happened.
抱歉刚刚对你发脾气
I'm sorry I snapped earlier.
当全像图……
Being a hologram is frustrating.
很恼人
Being a hologram is frustrating.
我无法保护他,我无法……
I can't protect him, I can't--
袖手旁观从来就不是我的强项
watching from the sidelines has never been my strong suit.
对……我了解
Yeah, no, I-- I get it.
我真的了解
Trust me. I do.
但你可能低估了全像图的能力
And I also think you might just be
但你可能低估了全像图的能力
underestimating the power of being a hologram.
但你可能低估了全像图的能力
I mean, you might not be able to hit somebody,
你也许无法打人,但或许可以……
I mean, you might not be able to hit somebody,
你也许无法打人,但或许可以……
but you could, for example, shadow box.
用来练拳
but you could, for example, shadow box.
-不错嘛 -我们得改进你的出场方式
Looking good.
-不错嘛 -我们得改进你的出场方式
Okay, we have got to work on your entrances,
也许用个单车铃铛?
maybe get you a bike bell.
铃铛啊,干脆用扩音器吧
A bike bell? How about a bullhorn?
佩妮希尔,达瑞的太太
Penny Hill, Daryl's wife.
佩妮,你好,达瑞在他的办公室
Hey, Penny. Daryl's in his office.
我其实是来找你的
I actually came to see you.
我先生出了什么事?
What's wrong with my husband?
我已经不认识他了
I don't even recognize him anymore.
他的语气,他看我的眼神
The way he talks, the way he looks at me,
他的语气,他看我的眼神
it's like... everything that we had just disappeared.
我们的连结彷佛消失殆尽了
it's like... everything that we had just disappeared.
他最近压力很大
He's been under a lot of pressure,
他一直独自承担,想保护我们
and he's been keeping it to himself to protect us.
他想要隐瞒,但……
He tries to hide it, but...
谁都看得出来,他背负着莫大压力
anyone can see he is...
谁都看得出来,他背负着莫大压力
carrying the weight of the world.
我只希望他能告诉我
I just wish that he would talk to me about it,
告诉任何人
talk to anyone.
如果明天……
I think tomorrow if--
等我赢了以后
when I win,
那些压力都会消失的
all of that pressure should lift.
那就太好了
That'll be good.
你哥哥很需要休息
Your brother could use a break.
似乎自从他派驻回来后 一切都不大顺利
Seems like ever since his tour was over,
似乎自从他派驻回来后 一切都不大顺利
been nothing but bad luck.
好吧,我不打扰你了
Well, I'll let you get back to it.
以防你们肚子饿
In case either of you are hungry.
丹尼,晚安
Good night, Danny.
艾蒂森,这太难了
This is hard, Addison.
我知道我不是丹尼 也知道自己不应该在乎,但太难了
I know I'm not Danny and I know I should not care,
我知道我不是丹尼 也知道自己不应该在乎,但太难了
but this is not so easy.
我知道,真的
I know.
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表