剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
至少你现在知道了
but at least now you know.
我有好多疑问
I have so many questions.
我知道
I know.
你的记忆有落差是必然的
We knew that there would be some gaps in your memory.
先别管这个
Uh, but let's not worry about that right now.
先找出你此行目的,好离开这里
Let's figure out what you're here to do
先找出你此行目的,好离开这里
so we can get you out of here.
能快回到你身边都好
Yes, whatever gets me back to you faster.
上面说你是迪亚哥德拉库兹
OK, so it says here that you are Diego de la Cruz,
知名墨裔美籍神枪手
a famed Mexican-American gunslinger who hung up
妻子过世后高挂手♥枪♥退休搬到旧金山
a famed Mexican-American gunslinger who hung up
妻子过世后高挂手♥枪♥退休搬到旧金山
his six-shooters and retired to San Francisco
妻子过世后高挂手♥枪♥退休搬到旧金山
after your wife died.
儿子马可曾任本地镇长,刚过世不久
Your son, Marco, was the mayor of this town,
儿子马可曾任本地镇长,刚过世不久
but he too died recently.
所以瓦伦蒂娜才写信向我求救
Which is why Valentina sent that letter asking for help.
-你见过孙女了?-对啊,超可爱的
- You met the granddaughter? - Oh, yeah.
-你见过孙女了?-对啊,超可爱的
Cute kid.
她刚向镇民保证 我会打倒姓麦唐纳的不法之徒
She just promised a whole town that I'd fight
她刚向镇民保证 我会打倒姓麦唐纳的不法之徒
some outlaw named McDonough.
迪亚哥没打输他吧?
Please tell me Diego didn't lose this fight.
他连打都没打
Actually, he never fought.
他连打都没打
Uh, It looks like Diego and Valentina skipped town,
迪亚哥带着瓦伦蒂娜离开 他俩从未交手
Uh, It looks like Diego and Valentina skipped town,
迪亚哥带着瓦伦蒂娜离开 他俩从未交手
so there was no showdown. - That's a relief.
真是松了一口气
so there was no showdown. - That's a relief.
我觉得对枪很反感
Because I, uh, kind of feel like I hate guns.
这点像你认识的班恩吗?
Does that line up with the Ben you knew?
对,你是和平主义者
Yeah. You're a pacifist.
枪战不像是我此行目的
I mean, I can't be here to win a gun fight.
穿越时空杀人感觉不太对
To jump back in time to kill someone?
穿越时空杀人感觉不太对
That feels wrong. - Yeah.
-是啊 -完完全全的不对劲
Deeply, cosmically wrong.
好吧
OK.
这个时空的记录不太稳定
Records in this era were spotty at best.
我没办法连上资料库
I'm having a really hard time accessing our database,
可能因为年代久远
probably because we're so far back in time.
我去问问组员能否尽快查明
OK, I'm gonna go back and talk to the team
我去问问组员能否尽快查明
and see what info they can rustle up, OK?
好,动作快
OK. Hey, hurry.
你扮成牛仔挺性感的
the whole cowboy thing works.
这样啊?
You think?
你的全像投影也挺不赖
Well, this whole hologram thing is also working.
先这样
- OK. - OK.
我叫法兰琪
I'm Frankie.
很荣幸终于见到您,先生
It's a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance, senor.
我和令公子是老交情
I was real close to your son.
他过世……
His passing was a--
对镇民是一大损失
was a loss for us all.
他走后我把瓦伦蒂娜当自己女儿照顾
I've been looking after Valentina like she was my own,
她很独♥立♥就是了
not that she much needs it.
我不需要人照顾
Most certainly do not.
谢谢
Thank you.
当自己家吧
What's mine is yours.
需要什么都别客气,免费招待
What can I tempt you with?
需要什么都别客气,免费招待
It's on the house.
谢谢你的好意
Oh, that's very--
谢谢你的好意
thank you.
但我刚订婚不久
Thank you, but I'm recently engaged.
那喝威士忌吧
Whiskey it is, then.
我喝水就好
Just water, please.
请用
Here you are.
-抱歉,我要的是水 -那就是水
Oh, sorry, I said water.
-抱歉,我要的是水 -那就是水
That is the water, which is why
所以大多人宁愿喝威士忌
most people go for the whiskey.
原来如此
Great.
你还太小,不能来这里吧?
Aren't you a little young to be in a place like this?
我十五岁了
I'm 15.
我开始明白为何救赎镇不宜人居
Look, I'm starting to see why Salvation
我开始明白为何救赎镇不宜人居
might not be the best place for you.
草寇肆虐,店家纷纷倒闭
Between the outlaws and all the boarded-up shops,
前景不太光明
this place is looking pretty bleak.
金矿采光后,本镇也跟着没落
Ever since that gold vein dried up,
金矿采光后,本镇也跟着没落
so did everything else around here.
那何必留恋呢,还有其他去处吧
Then why stay?
那何必留恋呢,还有其他去处吧
There are other towns.
哪里也比不上救赎城
Not like Salvation.
本镇是边缘人为同类所建立
This place was built by outsiders, for outsiders.
在一般城镇,我这样的女人 别想申请到贷款
Back in normal society, a woman like me
在一般城镇,我这样的女人 别想申请到贷款
can't even get a bank loan.
看看现在的我
And look at me now, sole proprietor
可是酒馆业主呢
And look at me now, sole proprietor
可是酒馆业主呢
of this here saloon.
好不容易才有今天,我哪儿也不去
I busted my ass for all that I have.
好不容易才有今天,我哪儿也不去
I'm not just gonna walk away from it.
看吧,不只是我而已
See?
看吧,不只是我而已
It's not just me.
守护本镇只有一个办法
And there's only one way to protect it.
令公子要我代为保管
Your son asked me to keep these safe.
尊夫人临终时留给他
Your wife sent them to him before she died,
希望有朝一日你俩能团圆
said she hoped they'd bring you two back together.
相信我,暴♥力♥只会引起更多暴♥力♥
Trust me, violence only begets more violence.
我们那里的人有更好的处理方法
Where I'm from, there are better ways
我们那里的人有更好的处理方法
to handle things like this. - Really?
是喔,说说看旧金山人会怎么做
to handle things like this. - Really?
是喔,说说看旧金山人会怎么做
And what pray tell do they do in San Francisco?
我不是从那里……
That's not where I'm f--
其实呢,旧金山人都用钱解决
act--actually,
其实呢,旧金山人都用钱解决
San Francisco would throw money at the problem.
-我们可没有钱 -还没有
Well, we ain't got none of that.
-我们可没有钱 -还没有
Not yet, but if--
我去找警长副手谈,我有办法
let me talk to the Sheriff's deputies.
我去找警长副手谈,我有办法
I think I have an idea.
伊恩,快告诉我对旧西部一切所知
OK, and I'm gonna need everything
伊恩,快告诉我对旧西部一切所知
you've got on the Old West.
没问题
Well, uh, OK, it's not that Ziggy and I
齐吉和我当然能提供完整资讯
Well, uh, OK, it's not that Ziggy and I
齐吉和我当然能提供完整资讯
couldn't get you everything that there was to know
解析美国史上最过度美化 且受到严重误解的年代
about one of the most overly romanticized
解析美国史上最过度美化 且受到严重误解的年代
and completely misrepresented periods of American history.
但为了缩小搜寻范围
But in order for me to narrow down my search parameters,
我需要更详细资料
if you just gave me like a specific detail.
-好 -晚点再说
- Sure. - Hey, later.
赶快假装没时空穿越这回事
We got to pretend like we're not in the middle of a leap,
赶快假装没时空穿越这回事
like, right now.
不行,班恩目前亟需资料
Yeah, we can't do that.
不行,班恩目前亟需资料
Ben needs this information right now.
他到了1879年
He is in 1879.
别大声嚷嚷有人擅自穿越的事
Which is an unauthorized activity that we've
别大声嚷嚷有人擅自穿越的事
been keeping secret, something that maybe
被资助计划的国会议员听到可就糟了
been keeping secret, something that maybe
被资助计划的国会议员听到可就糟了
our friends in Congress who fund us
被资助计划的国会议员听到可就糟了
probably shouldn't hear about.
怎么会……你干嘛这样说话?
Why--why would they?
怎么会……你干嘛这样说话?
And why are you talking like this?
自己看吧
That's why.
-穿裤装来找碴的是谁?-卡薇塔阿达尼议员
OK, so who's trouble in a power suit?
-穿裤装来找碴的是谁?-卡薇塔阿达尼议员
Congresswoman Kavita Adani.
本计划监督委员,也是华府政♥治♥新秀
She's the member of the project's oversight committee
本计划监督委员,也是华府政♥治♥新秀
and a rising star in DC.
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表