剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
希尔兄弟档,恭喜
Hill brothers, congratulations.
有人来保你们了
You made bail.
据我所知,我们有比赛要赢
Last I checked, we got a fight to win.
不要
No.
除非你答应去看医生 否则我不会去比赛
I'm not fighting unless you promise to see a doctor.
-你说话跟佩妮一样…… -达瑞,我是认真的
Man, you sound like Penny, man.
-你说话跟佩妮一样…… -达瑞,我是认真的
I'm serious, Daryl.
-我不会离开,除非你答应…… -我不需要帮忙
I'm not walking out of here unless you promise--
-我不会离开,除非你答应…… -我不需要帮忙
I don't need help.
-你差点对警♥察♥发火 -但我没有
You nearly went off on those cops.
-你差点对警♥察♥发火 -但我没有
But I didn't.
之前我们大可直接开车走人 你却下了车
And you got out of the car
之前我们大可直接开车走人 你却下了车
when we could have just driven away.
医生能帮我什么?
What's a doctor gonna do for me?
开药让我入睡吗?
Give me some pills to help me sleep?
医生帮不了我的
The doctor can't fix what I got, man.
每当我闭上眼睛
Every time I close my eyes,
我就会看到尸体
I see bodies,
我的同袍……
men that I served with.
你以为我想发火……
You think I wanna to be going off?
想吼我太太吗?
Yelling at my wife?
我已经不知道怎么当称职的丈夫了
I don't know how to be her husband anymore.
我甚至不知道我活着有何意义
I don't even know why I'm still here, man.
因为我需要你
Because I need you.
你说我不能分心
You said I can't afford to be distracted.
我的兄弟,唯一的亲人 打不赢他的仗,我又怎么赢?
How am I supposed to win a damn fight
我的兄弟,唯一的亲人 打不赢他的仗,我又怎么赢?
when I know my brother, my only family, is losing his?
少了你在身边和我分享 你以为我还在乎什么冠军吗?
You think I care about a title
少了你在身边和我分享 你以为我还在乎什么冠军吗?
if I don't have you around to share it with?
我所有知识都是你教的
Man, you taught me everything I know.
我的一切成就都是因为你
Everything I have is because of you.
我等了25年来证明 我是比你优秀的拳击选手
And I been waiting 25 years
我等了25年来证明 我是比你优秀的拳击选手
to prove I'm a better fighter than you.
就是为了每天戴着冠军腰带 在你家客厅走来走去
You better believe I'm gonna wrap that belt around me
就是为了每天戴着冠军腰带 在你家客厅走来走去
and walk all up and down your living room every day,
在你面前炫耀
show it off right in your face.
你害我哭了
Man, you got me crying in here.
好吧
Oh, get it together.
好,我答应你
Okay, I promise.
我会求诊
I'll go.
你要坚持
And you'll keep going,
无论如何都不能放弃
and you won't quit no matter what.
如果你赢下比赛
If you win the fight.
没有如果
Not if...
等我赢
when.
拉斯维加斯警局
-亲爱的,谢谢你 -别谢我
Thank you, darling.
-亲爱的,谢谢你 -别谢我
Don't thank me.
钱是她付的
She's the one that paid.
-安琪拉,谢谢你 -不客气
Thank you, Angela.
-安琪拉,谢谢你 -不客气
You're welcome.
你知道我爱你弟弟吧?
I love your brother. You know that, right?
知道
Yeah.
今晚换你答谢我
And you can thank me tonight
把那丑八怪击倒
by knocking that ugly son of a bitch out.
-还好吗? -冠军只有一个教练
You okay?
-还好吗? -冠军只有一个教练
The Champ's only got one trainer.
我有两个
I've got two.
拳击手,到中间来
Boxers, center.
两位,后台给过指示了
Gentlemen, I've given your instructions in the back.
碰拳,请回到各自角落
Touch them up. Back to your corner.
宝贝,加油
Come on, baby!
班恩,就像练习的那样
Okay, Ben, just like we practiced.
很好,跟原来的比赛一模一样
You're doing great, Ben.
很好,跟原来的比赛一模一样
It is lining up perfectly with the original fight.
你在干嘛,你没有好好防御
What are doing out there? You leaving yourself open.
没有,我要的就是这样 他下一回合完了
No, I've got him right where I want him.
没有,我要的就是这样 他下一回合完了
Next round, he's going down.
第二回合
-宝贝,你可以的 -加油
- You got this, baby! - Let's go!
记住,看到破绽前,一切保持原样
Okay, remember don't deviate until you see the opening.
保持距离
Get some distance!
就是现在,没错
Get some distance!
攻击身体……没错
- Yes! - Work the body, work the body!
攻击身体……没错
There we go. - That's it! Kick his ass!
就是这样,痛打他
There we go. - That's it! Kick his ass!
趁现在
Now!
太好了……
That's what I'm talking about!
这才像样
That's what I'm talking about!
天啊,太好了
- Oh, my God! - Yes!
-二,三,四,五 -班恩,你成功了
One, two, three, four,
-二,三,四,五 -班恩,你成功了
five, six, seven, eight, nine.
-六,七 -成功了
five, six, seven, eight, nine.
八,九
five, six, seven, eight, nine.
还好吗?
You okay?
走向我
Walk to me.
应该要成功才对
That should've worked.
看来没有
It did not.
齐吉还是很慢
Ziggy's still running slow.
只能靠自己了
We're on our own.
谢罗,我感觉好多了
Thanks. I feel much better now.
-给个建议吧 -看到他左眼的伤口吗?
Any suggestions?
-给个建议吧 -看到他左眼的伤口吗?
You see the color of his left eye?
保持在他右侧,他会更难追踪你
Stick to his right.
保持在他右侧,他会更难追踪你
It'll be harder for him to track you.
-就那么做 -宝贝,你可以的……
Do that, do that.
-就那么做 -宝贝,你可以的……
You got this, baby! You got this! Win this fight!
班恩,加油
- Come on, baby. - Yes!
-很好,加油 -班恩,加油
- Come on! - Come on, Ben!
丹尼
Danny!
班恩,该起来了
Come on, it's time to get up.
丹尼,快起来
Danny, get up now!
该起来了
It's time to get up. Ben, get up.
班恩,快起来……
It's time to get up. Ben, get up.
班恩,快起来……
Ben, get up now!
-很好……加油 -太好了
- Yes, yes! - Yes, yes, come on!
你可以的……
- I'm good. - There you go.
我起来了……
I'm up, I'm up!
看着我,你还能继续吗?
Look at me. Are you okay to continue?
-能 -你叫什么?
Yeah, yeah.
宋班恩
- What's your name? - Ben Song.
我是说丹尼,丹尼希尔
I mean--I mean-- Danny, Danny Hill.
走向我
Walk to me.
开始
Box.
停秒
Time.
站右边还真有用
So much for going right.
更换你的姿势
Switch your stance. You're right-handed.
用右撇子的姿势打
Switch your stance. You're right-handed.
用右撇子的姿势打
Fight that way.
你要我用右手打?
- You want me to fight righty? - Yes! That could work.
对了,说不定可行
- You want me to fight righty? - Yes! That could work.
但在他发现并反击前 你只有一个组合拳的机会
But look, you only gonna get one combination
但在他发现并反击前 你只有一个组合拳的机会
before he figures it out and counters.
向左闪躲,出右直拳,瞄准他的下巴
Slip left to set up a straight right,
向左闪躲,出右直拳,瞄准他的下巴
flush on that chin, you land that, we go home.
你打中了,我们就能回家
flush on that chin, you land that, we go home.
我们回家
We go home.
第三回合
开始
Box.
比赛结束
Fight's over.
-天啊 -太好了
Oh, my God, yes!
-你成功了 -成功了
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表