剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
2017年,军方召集了 一小群科学家
In 2017, the military gathered a small group of scientists
尝试重启时空跃进计划
to try and bring the Quantum Leap Time Travel program back online.
五年之后
Five years later
宋班恩博士为了拯救未婚妻
believing it was the only way to save his fiancée's life
不顾一切风险
Dr. Ben Song risked everything
使用了时空跃进器
when he entered the Accelerator
穿越回到了过去
to travel back in time.
清醒之后,他发现自己被困在过去
He awoke to find himself trapped in the past
镜中的影像已不是自己的样貌
facing mirror images that were not his own
而有一股不明的力量 驱使着他改正历史中的错误
and driven by an unknown force to change history for the better.
班恩相信只要完成十八次跃进
Ben believed he would only need to complete eighteen leaps
就能回到熟悉的时空与亲友重聚
before he could return to the place and people he calls home.
但事情出了差错
But something went wrong...
班恩,糟了
Ben! No!
因为不明的原因
And for reasons unknown
班恩并没有回家
Ben did not leap home.
不可能
No!
这一定不是真的
This can't be happening.
我应该要回家的
I was supposed to leap home.
应该回到2023年的跃进器中
I'm supposed to be back in the Accelerator in 2023!
艾蒂森……
Addison! Addison!
伊恩
Ian?
珍恩
Jenn?
魔奇
Magic?
有人听见吗?
Anyone?
你在里面还好吗,佩雷兹?
Hey, you okay in there, Perez?
很好
Yeah.
我没事
I'm good.
1978年
等等,你看上面这个
Wait, wait, look at this. Look at this. Right up here.
苏俄领空 发货地是德国,看见了吗?
Shipping out of Germany, do you see that?
很难不去猜测它的来历吧?
So, it would be hard
很难不去猜测它的来历吧?
not to ascribe meaning to the point of origin, right?
从德国发货不代表来自德国
Just 'cause we picked it up from Germany
从德国发货不代表来自德国
doesn't mean it came from Germany.
不是,你只是不想谈论
No, no, you're just gonna gloss over the fact
纳粹搜刮了很多文物的事实
that the Nazi's collected a lot of artifacts?
够了,不是这样的
Stop. It's not what you think it is, man.
我只是想说,这可能是什么
I'm just saying that this could be some sort of deeply supernatural
神秘超自然远古神器
level ten occult, ultra-powerful ancient artifact!
这不是什么超自然文物
Look, this is not a supernatural relic.
好啊
Okay, fine.
-那你觉得是什么……洗耳恭听 -我正要跟你说啊
- What do you think it is? - I'm gonna tell you
-那你觉得是什么……洗耳恭听 -我正要跟你说啊
- what I think it is. Okay. - The floor is yours.
考虑到你刚刚提出的资讯
Taking into account all the variables that you brought up.
谢谢
Thank you.
里面装的一定是外星人
I think that the only reasonable explanation
里面装的一定是外星人
is that it's, you know, some sort of alien
或是政♥府♥找到的超维度能量仪器
or extra-dimensional energy device
或是政♥府♥找到的超维度能量仪器
that our government just stumbled upon.
-像罗斯威尔飞碟事件吗?-罗斯威尔是假的
- What're you thinkin', like Roswell? - Oh, Roswell's a hoax.
-事情是发生在墨西哥天使之火镇 -对耶
Angel Fire, New Mexico. That's where it all went down.
够了,你们可以闭嘴吗?
- Yes! - God, would you two please shut up!
好,贝利 你不关心里面是什么吗?
Okay, Bailey, you don't care what's inside this thing?
对,我不在乎
No. I don't.
如果你够聪明,你也不该在乎
And if you were smart, neither would you.
知道空军机密不是好事 这只会害了你自己
Knowing secrets in the Air Force isn't cool or fun.
知道空军机密不是好事 这只会害了你自己
It just bites you in the ass.
我们只要把那东西送到定点
All that matters to me is once we deliver that thing
就能离开这个 折磨了我们五年的军队炼狱
we get to climb out of this military purgatory
就能离开这个 折磨了我们五年的军队炼狱
we've been stuck in for the past five years.
所以我想到了一个办法
So, I think I got a way into this thing
不会有人发现我们动过它
- Go on. - that would look like
不会有人发现我们动过它
we never tampered with it at all!
-真有趣 -不行
- Interesting. - Don't!
贝利,事情一定有什么蹊跷 我们整理一下目前情况
Oh, look, Bailey, something is clearly up here, right?
贝利,事情一定有什么蹊跷 我们整理一下目前情况
Let's go over some facts.
这是一个秘密货箱,对吧?
- We have a secret crate, right? - One.
这是一个商业航♥班♥ 却由军方人员运行
This is a commercial flight manned by the military.
为什么空军要这么低调?
Why is the Air Force keeping this so quiet?
更奇怪的是,为什么……
Oh, and here's a big one, why...
更奇怪的是,为什么……
why do they have us posing as civilians?
他们要我们伪装成平民?
why do they have us posing as civilians?
-我必须知道 -非知道不可
- I gotta know. - Gotta know!
你们两个敢再碰这个箱子
You two so much as touch that crate
我就让你们家的血脉 断送在这架飞机上
and the Abrams family line comes to a bloody end
我就让你们家的血脉 断送在这架飞机上
right here on this plane.
这个箱子能让我们 脱离没有意义的长途补给任务
That thing is a ticket out of running dead-end
这个箱子能让我们 脱离没有意义的长途补给任务
long-haul supply missions.
我们降落新德里,交接货物之后
We land in New Delhi, hand it off
你们两个就自♥由♥了
you two get to go do whatever.
你可以光荣退伍,而你终于能够回家
You get an honorable discharge.
你可以光荣退伍,而你终于能够回家
And you get to finally go home.
这不是你一直想要的吗?
Isn't that what you've always wanted?
是啊
Yeah. It is.
那就太好了
Okay! Great then.
接下来的几个小时 我们什么都不用做
All we have to do for the next couple hours is nothing.
不要跟自己过不去
Literally, stay out of our own way...
-怎么回事?-防空导弹,大家系紧安全带
- What's that? - A SAM!
-怎么回事?-防空导弹,大家系紧安全带
Everyone, strap in!
你是说地对空导弹吗?
SAM? As in "Surface to Air Missiles?"
我们遭到袭击,找好掩护
We're taking fire! Hold on and secure yourself!
-你还好吗?-刚刚那颗好近
- You okay? - That was close.
-你还好吗?-刚刚那颗好近
- That was too close. - Oh, god...
我们被击中了
We're hit! We're goin' down!
飞机要坠毁了
We're hit! We're goin' down!
我可以拯救飞机
I can save the plane!
一定有什么办法的
I must be here to save it somehow!
佩雷兹,快醒醒
- Perez, wake up. - Addison!
艾蒂森
Addison? Where...
我们在哪里?
Where are we?
我猜是苏俄的某个地方
Somewhere in Russia...
我猜是苏俄的某个地方
if I had to guess.
-等等,我们是不是…… -对,我们坠毁了
- Wait, did we? - Yeah.
-等等,我们是不是…… -对,我们坠毁了
Yeah, we crashed.
-机长呢?-他坠毁时就死了
- The Captain! - Died on impact. I...
我把他的遗体从驾驶舱拖出来
pulled his body out from the cockpit.
救命……
Help!
救命……
Help!
天啊,帮帮我,他卡住了
Oh, god. Please help. He's pinned.
这是轮子,我想说能推得动,但……
It's on wheels, so I thought I could move it, but...
-这有好几千磅重 -天啊,好
- That's thousands of pounds. - Oh my god, okay.
我们需要一个杠杆跟一个支点
We need a lever and a fulcrum.
-罗尼,我不行了 -别放弃……听我说
- Ronny, I'm not gonna make it. - No...
-罗尼,我不行了 -别放弃……听我说
Enock, listen... You're gonna be fine.
-你会没事的 -我撑不住了
No, you don't understand, I'm not gonna make it, Ronny!
少夸张了,他们就在这儿帮你
Stop! Stop being dramatic!
少夸张了,他们就在这儿帮你
They're right here! They're gonna help you.
在我死之前,就让我激动一次吧
Excuse me for being dramatic in the final moment of my life!
你这样很碍事
God, you are not making this easier!
-你也是啊,要不要帮忙?-你们抬,我拉他出来,来罗
Neither are you. Are you gonna help us, or what?
-你也是啊,要不要帮忙?-你们抬,我拉他出来,来罗
Yeah, I'm gonna pull when you do the thing.
-你也是啊,要不要帮忙?-你们抬,我拉他出来,来罗
- Ready? - Okay, give me your arms.
-手给我 -数到三
- Ready? - Okay, give me your arms.
-手给我 -数到三
- Ready, on three... - Ready?
一,二,三
On three. One, two, three!
我要说一件很沉重的事
Ronny, I gotta tell you something.
我要说一件很沉重的事
It's weighing on me, it's a betrayal.
-这是背叛…… -别担心
It's weighing on me, it's a betrayal.
-这是背叛…… -别担心
It's a betrayal and one I can't take to my grave.
我不能怀着这个秘密死去
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表