剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
You did it, little brother!
你是世界冠军,我们成功了
You're the champion of the world!
你是世界冠军,我们成功了
We did it!
你会去看医生的,对吧?
You're gonna get that help, right?
你会去看医生的,对吧?
I promise.
我保证会去……
I promise.
我保证会去……
I promise!
新任世界冠军
The new champion of the world, Danny Hill!
丹尼希尔
The new champion of the world, Danny Hill!
人说一张照片胜过千言万语
Well, they say a picture is worth a thousand words.
他们看起来很快乐
They look happy.
的确,至于达瑞呢
They are.
的确,至于达瑞呢
And Daryl, once he finishes his treatment,
他结束治疗后
And Daryl, once he finishes his treatment,
成立了国内最早的 退伍军人创伤后压力症互助会
starts one of the first veteran support groups for PTSD
成立了国内最早的 退伍军人创伤后压力症互助会
in the country.
班恩,你今天救了很多人
You helped a lot of lives today, Ben.
我们今天救了很多人
We helped a lot of lives today.
-对 -这是团队努力成果
- Yeah. - It was a team effort.
虽然挨揍的都是我……
I mean, I took all the punching.
我也倒下过,记得吗?
Okay, I got knocked down, too.
我也倒下过,记得吗?
Remember. - Yeah. How could I forget?
对喔,我怎么会忘了?
Remember. - Yeah. How could I forget?
班恩,我得跟你说一件事
Uh, look, Ben, I gotta tell you something.
你还要好一阵子才能跳跃回家
It's gonna be a while before you leap home.
你的新程序带你踏上了一段旅程
Your new code, it's taking you on some kind of journey,
你的新程序带你踏上了一段旅程
and we don't know where you're going
我们不晓得你要去哪儿
and we don't know where you're going
不晓得原因
and we don't know why
也不晓得需要跳跃多少次
and we don't know how many leaps it's gonna take.
好吧
Okay.
你还会跟我一起跳跃吗?
Will you still leap with me?
当然,我哪儿都不会去
Yes.
当然,我哪儿都不会去
I'm not going anywhere.
那你答应我要照顾好自己
Then promise me you'll take care of yourself.
-班恩…… -艾蒂森,我需要你
- Ugh, man-- - I need you, Addison.
好
Okay.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
被击昏时,我想起了一些事
When I got knocked out, I remembered something.
我在某处醒来,不知道是哪儿
I woke up someplace, I don't know where.
也许是我家
Maybe my home.
那里还有另一个人
There was someone there.
那个人……
Someone I--
怎么回事?
What is happening?
这样突然打扰你,我们不太抱歉
We're clearly not very sorry to barge in on you like this,
但听说今晚有定期收看 比佛利娇妻的活动
but we heard that there was a regular viewing
但听说今晚有定期收看 比佛利娇妻的活动
of "Housewives" tonight, and we thought we'd crash.
想来凑个热闹
of "Housewives" tonight, and we thought we'd crash.
没错,我们还带了泰国菜
Yes, and we brought Thai food.
还有啤酒,但如果真的要看这节目
And beer, but if we're really gonna do this,
我需要更烈一点的酒
I'm gonna need something stronger.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
我们也爱你
The feeling is clearly mutual.
你不晓得向魔奇解释这节目有多难
You have no idea how difficult it was
你不晓得向魔奇解释这节目有多难
for me to explain what the show was about Magic.
但魔奇还是不知道这是什么节目
And Magic still doesn't understand what it's about.
但魔奇还是不知道这是什么节目
I made plans with crooked lines
她打给你?
Is she going?
没有,她直接过来了
No. She came here.
什么,为什么?
What? Why?
什么,为什么?
Magic, Al had some things,
魔奇,艾尔有一些东西
Magic, Al had some things,
一些他不该有的东西
things he wasn't supposed to have,
一些他不该有的东西
equipment from the original project...
原计划的设备
equipment from the original project...
包括之前跟齐吉对接的连结
Including his old hand link for Ziggy.
怎么了?
What is it?
大事不妙
It's bad.
我请你喝一杯吧
Buy you a drink?
不用了,谢谢,我有了
No, thanks, I've already got one.
我们走吧
You wanna get out of here?
我家就在这条街上
My place is right down the street.
这提议很有趣
That's an interesting offer,
但我其实在等人,应该快到了
but I'm actually meeting someone hopefully soon.
少来,你要跳舞吗?
All right, you wanna dance?
来嘛,我很会跳舞喔
Come on, I'm a really good dancer.
你也知道舞技好的人有什么优点
You know what they say about good dancers.
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表