剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
And by occasionally, you mean, what?
你说的偶尔是指一周七天吧
Every day of the week that ends in the letter y?
联调局想抓他,却没有证据
The feds tried to flip Zack, but they
联调局想抓他,却没有证据
don't have anything on him.
他和我一样聪明
He's smart, like me.
聪明还会被开罚单?
Except you have parking tickets.
缉毒局说就算我不开口 也会弄得像我乖乖配合
The DEA said that even if I don't say anything,
缉毒局说就算我不开口 也会弄得像我乖乖配合
they're going to make it look like I'm cooperating.
这样一来柴克也脱不了关系
Which makes it look like Zack is cooperating.
毒蛇帮听到风声所以来个防患未然
La Serpiente got wind of that,
毒蛇帮听到风声所以来个防患未然
and they're not taking any chances.
你都打包好了,你俩准备逃走
That's why the suitcases.
你都打包好了,你俩准备逃走
You and Zack were skipping town.
很浪漫吧?
- Isn't it romantic? - OK.
先找地方换轮胎,再送她去看押
Let me find a place to change this tire,
先找地方换轮胎,再送她去看押
and then we get her into custody
免得今天又出差错
before this day gets any worse,
今天已经够惨的了
if that's even possible.
齐吉有点故障,等我五分钟
Ben, Ziggy's acting up.
齐吉有点故障,等我五分钟
Give me five minutes.
无论如何都别相信她
Whatever you do, do not trust her.
-珍恩,魔奇在哪里?-跟伊恩喝咖啡
Jenn, where's Magic?
-珍恩,魔奇在哪里?-跟伊恩喝咖啡
Getting coffee with Ian.
听我说,班恩开始想起我了
Look, Ben's starting to remember me.
我们该跟他说实话
I think we got to tell him everything.
艾蒂森,提高警觉是我职责所在
Addison, it's my job to be cynical.
必须赶快唤起他的记忆并查明动机
Look, we have to start jogging his memory.
必须赶快唤起他的记忆并查明动机
We have to figure out what he's doing.
先别急,有件事我得告诉你
Before you go any further,
先别急,有件事我得告诉你
there's something I need to tell you.
我查过班恩的信♥用♥卡♥和手♥机♥定位系统
I did a deep dive into Ben's credit cards
我查过班恩的信♥用♥卡♥和手♥机♥定位系统
and the GPS on his phone.
六个月前他说要去圣地牙哥 开四天的物理学会议
Six months ago, he told you he would
六个月前他说要去圣地牙哥 开四天的物理学会议
be out of town for four days
六个月前他说要去圣地牙哥 开四天的物理学会议
at that physics conference in San Diego.
所以呢?
Yeah.
手♥机♥纪录显示他提早离开 在帕萨迪纳待了三天
According to his phone, he left the conference early
手♥机♥纪录显示他提早离开 在帕萨迪纳待了三天
and spent three days in Pasadena, near Caltech.
加州理工学院附近
and spent three days in Pasadena, near Caltech.
还不知道他在那里见了谁
I don't know who he saw there, not yet.
也许和珍妮丝一起写程序码
But it was probably Janice, working on their new code.
我知道你心里不是滋味 至少可从这点着手
I know it sucks to hear that.
我知道你心里不是滋味 至少可从这点着手
But at least it's a place for us to start.
我得查出班恩过去半年行踪
I need to reconstruct Ben's last six months.
-既然你是同居人 -要查我的手♥机♥和行事历
And because you were living with him--
-既然你是同居人 -要查我的手♥机♥和行事历
You're going to need access to my phone and calendar.
接着会查出几次班恩说他得出门 实际上却在骗我
And we're going to have to go through all the times
接着会查出几次班恩说他得出门 实际上却在骗我
Ben told me he was going somewhere,
接着会查出几次班恩说他得出门 实际上却在骗我
to figure out when he was lying.
你没事吧?
You OK?
若我没看错班恩,他一定有好理由
If Ben's the man I think he is,
若我没看错班恩,他一定有好理由
then everything he did was for a good reason,
我就可以原谅他
and I can forgive him.
若我看走眼的话,就不用原谅他了
And if he's not the man I think he is,
若我看走眼的话,就不用原谅他了
then I won't need to forgive him.
-有必要这样吗?-有
Ugh. Are these really necessary?
-有必要这样吗?-有
Yes.
问题不出在求婚,也不是戒指
There was nothing wrong with the proposal.
问题不出在求婚,也不是戒指
You said there's nothing wrong with the ring.
问题在哪儿越来越明显了
The list of things that could be wrong
问题在哪儿越来越明显了
is getting smaller and smaller, Eva.
若我不想搬家呢?
What if I don't want to move?
我还不确定,需要时间想想
I'm not saying I'm sure of it,
我还不确定,需要时间想想
but I'm still figuring myself out.
我们谈过了 未来一起找份安定的工作
We talked about this, our future together,
我们谈过了 未来一起找份安定的工作
getting some nice, safe jobs.
伊利诺州离我爸家太远了
In Illinois, thousands of miles from my dad.
伊利诺州离我爸家太远了
Your dad's the one that got me the job interview, though.
这份工作是你♥爸♥介绍的
Your dad's the one that got me the job interview, though.
他打算收掉公♥司♥
He's selling his business.
他想看到女儿成家,你忘了吗?
He'd like to see his daughter raise children of her own.
他想看到女儿成家,你忘了吗?
Is this ringing a bell?
直说你不爱我吧
Tell me you don't love me.
看着我的眼睛,说你不想嫁给我
Look me in the eye and just tell me
看着我的眼睛,说你不想嫁给我
I'm not the man for you.
她只是害怕而已
She's just scared.
你吓到了,我懂 我也怕被婚姻绑住
You're just scared, honey.
你吓到了,我懂 我也怕被婚姻绑住
It's OK. I get it.
你吓到了,我懂 我也怕被婚姻绑住
I like my independence too.
伊娃……你叫伊娃对吧?
Eva.
伊娃……你叫伊娃对吧?
It's Eva, right?
谭美,你闭嘴好吗?
Could you please be quiet, Tammy?
相信我,好姐妹
Trust me, Eva, girlfriend.
爱情……说什么也不能放弃
Love, love is not something you walk away from.
遇到对的人要把握,别筑起心防
When you find someone special, you hold on to them.
遇到对的人要把握,别筑起心防
You don't put up walls. - Tammy, please.
谭美,别说了
You don't put up walls. - Tammy, please.
别藏着秘密,也别装作不在乎
You can keep no secrets.
别藏着秘密,也别装作不在乎
And you never make them wonder if you really care.
就像柴克和我……是天生一对
It's like Zack and I.
就像柴克和我……是天生一对
We're soulmates. - Oh, no.
不行了,快把她弄走
We're soulmates. - Oh, no.
不行了,快把她弄走
You've got to get her out of here.
-我俩超契合……他超帅 -够了,别说了
That's enough.
-我俩超契合……他超帅 -够了,别说了
Gorgeous, I was just trying to help.
我只是想帮你,真的啦
Gorgeous, I was just trying to help.
我只是想帮你,真的啦
Truly.
我只是想帮你,真的啦
No, thanks, girlfriend.
不用了,好姐妹
No, thanks, girlfriend.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道说好先完成工作
Look, I know we said we'd talk about this after the job.
但目前处境那么危险
But bullets are flying now, right?
万一中弹,我想知道 是否为了相爱的女人挨子弹
And if I'm being shot at,
万一中弹,我想知道 是否为了相爱的女人挨子弹
I want to make sure it's for a woman that loves me
万一中弹,我想知道 是否为了相爱的女人挨子弹
as much as I love her.
我需要答覆
I need an answer.
我的要求不过份
I deserve an answer.
班恩
Ben.
真要命
Oh, hell.
算了,走得好
Oh, well, whatever.
算了,走得好
Good riddance. You know what?
我宁可自掏腰包付你♥爸♥五百 也不想再看到她
Good riddance. You know what?
我宁可自掏腰包付你♥爸♥五百 也不想再看到她
I'll give you that $500 of my own money,
我宁可自掏腰包付你♥爸♥五百 也不想再看到她
if I never have to see her again.
齐吉说谭美百分之百必须出庭
Ziggy says there is a 100% chance
齐吉说谭美百分之百必须出庭
Tammy needs to appear in court.
若她跑了,你会困在这里
If we lose her, you are stuck here.
她男友夜店叫什么?
What's the name of the club her boyfriend owned?
空白支票?
Carte Blanche?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
该不会想去那里吧?
You're not thinking of going there, are you?
歹徒找上门,她一定知道也在找他
If the cartel is after her, she must know
歹徒找上门,她一定知道也在找他
that they're also after him.
难道会笨到自投罗网?
You think she's dumb enough to go there?
她深爱着男友
I think she's in love.
深爱的人有难,得尽全力保护
And if the person you love is in danger,
深爱的人有难,得尽全力保护
you do whatever you have to.
尽全力是吗?
God, I hate this job.
我讨厌这份工作
God, I hate this job.
-你没事吧?-我很好
Are you OK?
-你没事吧?-我很好
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表