剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
珍恩,怎不早点说她要来?
Jenn, why did you not tell us that she was coming?
我也才刚知道,她不知从哪儿冒出来
Because I just found out two minutes ago.
我也才刚知道,她不知从哪儿冒出来
She just showed up, out of nowhere.
上级准许她来的
She's got clearance.
议员,您怎么来了?
Congresswoman, to what do we owe the pleasure?
我担任了几届贵计划监督委员
Since I've been sitting on your oversight committee
我担任了几届贵计划监督委员
for the last few terms, I thought,
也该亲自来看看了
why not come check it out for myself?
听说贵计划获得重大进展
Plus, I heard your team has been making great strides.
-您听谁说的?-国防部的共同友人
Where'd you hear that from?
-您听谁说的?-国防部的共同友人
Our mutual friends at the Pentagon.
据说贵总部发生过几次功率突增
They mentioned that there have been
据说贵总部发生过几次功率突增
several spikes in the energy consumption of this facility.
不过是偶然发生罢了
Those are actually just some random surges.
知道谁最让我安心吗?
You know who would really put my mind at ease?
是宋博士
Dr. Song.
我想听听他对此状况的专业意见
I'd love to get his expert scientific opinion
我想听听他对此状况的专业意见
on the status of things.
你现在想见班恩?
You want to see Ben, now?
他在这里吧?
- He's here, isn't he? - Not at the moment.
目前不在,他家里突然有事
- He's here, isn't he? - Not at the moment.
目前不在,他家里突然有事
Something came up, a personal matter.
所以他不在总部里
He's currently off-site.
何时回来?
Until when?
这我不太清楚
Well, he wasn't exactly clear on that,
我请他回来时立刻跟您联络
but, uh, I'll have him reach out to you
我请他回来时立刻跟您联络
as soon as he gets back.
-若没事了…… -这样吧
Now, if there's nothing else--
既然来了,我想见见几位组员
Actually, while I'm here getting the lay of the land,
既然来了,我想见见几位组员
I'd love to have a chat with your team.
请代为安排会面
Perhaps you could arrange a sit-down with them,
我要跟他们个别谈话
each of them, separately, now.
马上去办
each of them, separately, now.
班恩
Ben!
来得正好,查出什么了吗?
Perfect timing.
来得正好,查出什么了吗?
What have you got?
迪亚哥的记载不多 只有他在1886年的讣闻
On Diego? Not much.
迪亚哥的记载不多 只有他在1886年的讣闻
Just his obituary from 1886.
迪亚哥因肝脏衰竭 陈尸于旧金山外寄宿住房♥中
Diego de la Cruz was found dead from liver failure
迪亚哥因肝脏衰竭 陈尸于旧金山外寄宿住房♥中
in his boardinghouse outside of San Francisco.
大西部真如史书所云般惨淡
The West really was as bleak as the history books
大西部真如史书所云般惨淡
made it out to be.
他把瓦伦蒂娜带到旧金山后 从此每况愈下
Sounds like he dragged Valentino off
他把瓦伦蒂娜带到旧金山后 从此每况愈下
to San Francisco, and everything went
他把瓦伦蒂娜带到旧金山后 从此每况愈下
horribly wrong after that.
也许那才是我的任务
Maybe-- maybe that's my mission,
修复他俩祖孙之情
to keep those two together?
据齐吉所示,你的任务远大于此二人
Yeah, according to Ziggy,
据齐吉所示,你的任务远大于此二人
your mission is much bigger than two people.
是全救赎镇的人
It's about all of Salvation.
迪亚哥退出对决后
Look, after Diego skipped out on the showdown,
麦唐纳把镇民赶走
McDonough drove the people out.
铁路公♥司♥进驻
The railroad took over, and Salvation disappeared.
救赎镇从此消失
The railroad took over, and Salvation disappeared.
地图上再也找不到
I mean, practically, it was erased from the map.
-我有个办法 -是什么?
But I had an idea. - Yeah?
麦唐纳是通缉犯
McDonough is a wanted man.
抓到他和同伙有大笔赏金可拿
There's a huge reward out for him and his gang,
用这笔钱打发铁路公♥司♥,便能得救
maybe enough to pay off the railroad and save the town.
-怎么了?-没什么
What? - Nothing.
-怎么了?-没什么
I-- we're on the same page.
英雄所见略同
I-- we're on the same page.
我正要去和警长副手们谈这件事
I was on my way to talk to the deputies.
那些副手吗?
Um, those deputies?
他们不是去阻止麦唐纳的吧?
They're not riding out to stop McDonough, are they?
恐怕不是,先生
Afraid not, senor.
他们辞职了
They're quitting.
为什么要辞职?
Quitting? But why?
因为我的条件更诱人
Because I made 'em a better offer.
他们不会回来了
They're not coming back, so what's your price?
你也开个价吧
They're not coming back, so what's your price?
我不要你的钱
I won't take your money.
也不会让你伤害镇民
And I can't let you hurt these people.
想必你从前打败过不少硬汉
I'm sure you dealt with some bad hombres in your past,
那是因为你没遇上我
but you ain't never met one like me.
趁还来得及赶快走
Leave this town while you can.
想必结局不妙吧?
This is gonna end badly, isn't it?
我看看
Uh, you're not gonna like this, Ben.
恐怕不是你想听的
Uh, you're not gonna like this, Ben.
齐吉说有八成七机率 你得跟麦唐纳对决
Ziggy says there's an 87% chance you have
齐吉说有八成七机率 你得跟麦唐纳对决
to duel Josiah McDonough to save the town.
才能拯救此镇
to duel Josiah McDonough to save the town.
不可能吧
Ah, this can't be right.
-齐吉说…… -齐吉不需要面对后果
Look, Ziggy says that--
-齐吉说…… -齐吉不需要面对后果
Ziggy isn't the one who has to live with this choice.
我才是穿越到过去的人
I'm the person standing here in the past.
必须面对杀人后的良心谴责
I'm the person that's gonna have a man's life
必须面对杀人后的良心谴责
on his conscience if I do this.
此人实在罪不可赦 良心应该会好过一点吧
Does it make you feel any better that this
此人实在罪不可赦 良心应该会好过一点吧
is a really, really bad man?
这里列了一堆他干过的坏事
I mean, I can read you a list of atrocities
这里列了一堆他干过的坏事
that he has committed, and this is just
而且还只是有纪录的
that he has committed, and this is just
而且还只是有纪录的
the things history knows about. - I get it.
我知道,但我认为每件事 都能和平解决
the things history knows about. - I get it.
我知道,但我认为每件事 都能和平解决
I believe there are non-violent solutions to every problem.
是啊,我们经常争论这一点
Yeah, we've always disagreed on that.
我是军人出身
I was in the military, and I know sometimes
有时候实在别无他法
I was in the military, and I know sometimes
有时候实在别无他法
there's just no getting around it.
以暴制暴在所难免
Sometimes, you have to meet force with force.
好吧,就算我愿意
OK, but even if--
-我用过枪吗?-没有
Have I ever fired a gun?
-我用过枪吗?-没有
No.
那要怎么跟西部最坏的恶棍决斗?
So how am I supposed to duel
那要怎么跟西部最坏的恶棍决斗?
one of the most accomplished outlaws in the West?
因为你的身体是……
Because you are in the body of--
我的身体是个老人
I am in the body of an old man,
他不再是巅峰期的神枪手了
long past his prime days as a gunslinger.
至少试试看吧
Can we just try?
试着射罐子
Can we just try to shoot the cans?
和平主义者射罐子没关系
Pacifists can shoot cans.
我查过了
I checked.
那来交换条件
Quid pro quo.
什么?
What?
你先满足我的要求,我再回报你
You give me something I want, I give you something you want.
好吧,说来听听
OK, I'll bite.
说说我们的第一次约会
Tell me about our first date.
头几年我们是工作上的朋友
We'd been friends for a few years, work friends.
各自有交往对象,只是也没定下来
We'd always been seeing other people.
各自有交往对象,只是也没定下来
I mean, nothing serious, but, I don't know,
反正一直没什么交集
it just never lined up.
某天我们都恢复单身
And then one day,
某天我们都恢复单身
we were both kind of single,
你约我去中餐厅吃饭
and, uh, you asked me out for Chinese food.
突然感觉不太一样
I don't know, something was suddenly different,
你看着我的眼神
the way you looked at me.
我们待到餐厅关门,然后去你家
We shut that place down and then went back to yours,
从此我便不曾离开
and I never left.
我们可说是形影不离
We've been kind of inseparable ever since.
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表