剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
看起来很正常
Nothing looks out of the ordinary,
倒是有点迷恋特定家具品牌
except for an unnatural love of Pottery Barn.
来帮我
Give me a hand.
只剩最后十分钟了
Ten minutes until our window closes.
我知道你很紧张 但麦斯和我都是老手
Look, I know you're nervous,
我知道你很紧张 但麦斯和我都是老手
but Max and I have been up here before.
太空梭或许撞得不轻
The bird maybe gets knocked around a little bit more
-但它本来就很耐撞 -隔热片破损严重
than you like, but it's designed for it.
-但它本来就很耐撞 -隔热片破损严重
The tile damage is severe.
你刚也说了不能投票表决
Like you said, this is not a democracy.
听话,我们会没事的
Now, look, kid. We're gonna be fine, okay?
你知道结束后我会怎么说
What am I gonna say to you when this is over?
你这次判断错了
This is not a "told ya" moment.
隔热片失效
The tiles are messed up.
供氧量不足,遥控臂也故障
We're leaking O2.
供氧量不足,遥控臂也故障
The Canadarm isn't working.
或许还有其他差错
And that's just the stuff we've noticed.
前往和平号♥才是安全之道
The safe play is to rendezvous with Mir.
珊曼莎,过来坐好
Samantha, get in the chair.
我知道你有时仍把我当成菜鸟
I know you still look at me
我知道你有时仍把我当成菜鸟
like I'm some 20-year-old rookie sometimes,
我这次判断是对的
but I am right about this.
希望你能……
Please, I need you to just listen to me.
听我这一次……
Please, I need you to just listen to me.
听我这一次……
Just--just see what I--
我答应坎蒂丝带你安全回家
Candace made me promise to get you home safe--
够了,立刻启动脱轨点火
Enough!
够了,立刻启动脱轨点火
Now get in that chair
够了,立刻启动脱轨点火
and start our deorbit burn.
丝翠坦
Stratton!
去把她带回来
Get her back here now.
班恩,快阻止他们
Ben, you need to stop this.
怎么做?
How?
发挥你的所长
Do what you do best.
凝聚众人的心
Get them all rowing in the same direction.
-要我帮忙吗?-快回驾驶舱
- How can I help? - You should go back up there.
-为什么?-才能够否认知情
- Why? - Plausible deniability.
我打算开启酬载舱门把系统锁住
I'm gonna open the payload bay doors
我打算开启酬载舱门把系统锁住
and lock them out of the system.
这样一来非放弃回航不可
It'll force them to abort reentry.
-你打算…… -快点回去
- You-- - Get up there, David.
我不想连累你受军法审判
I don't want you court martialed if we survive this.
她打算开酬载舱门,逼你放弃回航
She's gonna open the payload bay doors
她打算开酬载舱门,逼你放弃回航
and force you to abort, sir.
班恩,你在干嘛?她在救大家的命
Ben, what are you doing?
班恩,你在干嘛?她在救大家的命
She's trying to save you.
您目前判断受损
You are in a diminished capacity.
您受了震伤,才刚恢复意识十五分钟
You have a concussion.
您受了震伤,才刚恢复意识十五分钟
You were unconscious up until about 15 minutes ago.
在神智复原前不宜担任指挥官
You are not of sound mind.
在神智复原前不宜担任指挥官
You should not be in that chair right now.
只剩五分钟了
Five minutes till we lose our window.
套句您说过的
What did you always say?
演练无数次,唯独漏了实际状况
You're prepared for every possibility
演练无数次,唯独漏了实际状况
except for the one you're about to encounter.
灵活应变,放宽心胸,注意安全
Stay fluid. Stay open. Stay safe.
没有我,她哪有今天?
She's only here because I'm the one who fought for her.
正是你把她教导成最优秀的太空人
She's up here because you've trained her to be the best.
过去十年来亲自带着她受训
You've been side by side with her
过去十年来亲自带着她受训
for the better part of a decade,
无私传授所知
teaching her everything you know.
每句我就说吧都使她精进
Every "told ya" making her better,
就是为了这种状况做准备
getting her ready for a moment just like this.
她不惜赔上事业,甚至性命
And now she's willing to risk her career and her life
就为了说服您判断错误
to convince you that you are wrong.
她看得更全面
She sees something you don't.
虽然不苟同
And just because you don't see it right now,
您得相信她的判断是最有利的
you gotta trust that what she's doing
您得相信她的判断是最有利的
is best for all of us.
她是您悉心教导的丝翠坦
Because she's still the Stratton you love,
最敬爱您的丝翠坦
the Stratton that loves you.
请收回成令吧
So please abort deorbit.
指挥官,现在就得发动引擎
Commander, we need to begin our burn.
指挥官,现在就得发动引擎
Now.
放弃回航
Abort.
您确定?
Sir?
放弃回航
Abort.
你俩最好别出错
You two better be right about this.
先等丝翠坦导向和平号♥轨道……
Let's say Stratton can get us into Mir's orbit--
已经算好路径了
I've already mapped a course.
一小时内就能抵达
I can get us there in under an hour.
-我欣赏她 -真的
- I really like her. - Yeah.
问题还没解决完
That solves problem one.
问题还没解决完
But still, our long-range comms are still out.
长程通讯设备还没修复
But still, our long-range comms are still out.
联络不上太空站便无法停靠
If we can't talk to them, we can't dock.
可不能到了再按喇叭
Well, we can't just pull up and honk the horn.
在地面时同样不能用长距通讯设备
Hey, when we're on the ground,
在地面时同样不能用长距通讯设备
there's no way we're using our massive,
在地面时同样不能用长距通讯设备
super-powerful comms, right?
肯定还有S波段无线通讯
We must have high-power S band on this thing too.
无线通讯是个好办法
High-power S band. Great idea.
干得好
Nice, Ben.
范围仅限视线所及
That only works line of sight.
得有人去酬载舱拿天线对准太空站
Someone would have to be in the payload area,
得有人去酬载舱拿天线对准太空站
pointing the antenna right at them.
等一下
Oh, wait. Hold on.
等一下
Um, there's probably another way.
改用别的办法好了
Um, there's probably another way.
再出去漫步一趟吧?
You up for another spacewalk, buddy?
太好了
Excellent.
不得不佩服她
You got to hand it to her.
资讯处理能力真是大手笔
She doesn't skimp on the processing power.
是班恩的字迹
That's Ben's handwriting.
写的是什么?
What do you think it means?
我不知道
I have no idea.
她知道我们来了
Hey, she knows we're here.
动作快
We better move fast.
电脑受密♥码♥保护
The computers are password protected.
去检查服务器是否栓住
Check the servers. Make sure it's not bolted down.
栓住了,还用了变造扭力螺丝
They are--and they're modified torque screws.
我开始欣赏这个人了
I am starting to like this woman despite myself.
我来旋开螺丝取出硬碟
I can pull out the screws and remove the drive.
动作快
Make it quick.
承认吧
Just admit it.
你喜欢太空漫步
You love spacewalks.
你喜欢太空漫步
I'm trying to work.
职责所在罢了
I'm trying to work.
职责所在罢了
Two in one day, that's all I'm saying.
哪有人一天漫步两趟
Two in one day, that's all I'm saying.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢我什么?
Uh, for which thing?
谢谢你没放弃我
For, uh, not giving up on me.
谢谢你帮助我
For helping me.
就算没有人相信我
For helping the guy that no one trusts.
我相信你
I trust you.
真的吗?
You do?
真的,我相信你
Yeah, Ben.
真的,我相信你
I do.
可以了
We're good.
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表