剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
不是,万一今晚出了差错
But if something goes wrong tonight,
好歹有谈判筹码
we have a bargaining chip.
今晚?
Tonight?
今晚甭干了
Tonight's off.
警♥察♥等着抓我们
The cops will be waiting for us.
不会的
No, they won't.
我没把计划告诉那菜鸟
That's why you never tell the new guy the whole plan.
他没装窃听器
He's not wired.
没人知道今晚的计划
He didn't know how we're doing this.
为了两亿美金
And for 200 mil, I'll take my chances.
我愿意赌一把
And for 200 mil, I'll take my chances.
我知道你很生气 但今晚结局还是一样
Look, I know you're upset with me.
我知道你很生气 但今晚结局还是一样
But this doesn't change what's gonna happen tonight.
你少骗我了
Nothing's gonna happen to me.
你是警♥察♥所以知道贺瑞斯把柄
You knew all that stuff about Horace because you're a cop.
想利用我抓住柯尔
You used me to get to Cole, came into the restaurant
假装来餐厅求职,骗我身世多可怜
You used me to get to Cole, came into the restaurant
假装来餐厅求职,骗我身世多可怜
looking for a job, peddling that sob story
假装来餐厅求职,骗我身世多可怜
about your family.
真是太卑鄙了
about your family.
真是太卑鄙了
What kind of a person does that?
我们走
Let's go.
莱恩,别去
Ryan, don't do this.
不听我的,那听你自己怎么说
Ryan, if you don't want to listen to me,
不听我的,那听你自己怎么说
then listen to yourself.
你说柯尔会干掉碍事的人
You said Cole won't let anyone get in his way.
你带了条子进来
You brought a cop into his crew.
他肯定会杀了你
He's gonna kill you.
是吗?
Yeah.
难道我抽身他就会放过我?
What do you think he'll do to me if I walk?
伊恩
Ian, why aren't you monitoring Addison and Ben?
怎么不去监测艾蒂森和班恩?
Ian, why aren't you monitoring Addison and Ben?
抱歉,我只是……
Sorry. I just--
抱歉,我只是……
I needed a-- a second to breathe.
我出来透透气
I needed a-- a second to breathe.
我们才刚参加完订婚派对
We were just at their engagement party.
我还在抱怨DJ不播我爱听的歌♥
And--and my biggest problem was that a DJ was refusing
我还在抱怨DJ不播我爱听的歌♥
to play "Come Dancing."
而现在,我的挚友 故意把自己困在另一时空
Now one of my best friends has intentionally
而现在,我的挚友 故意把自己困在另一时空
gotten himself stuck in quantum spacetime,
我们救不回他
and we can't get him back.
简直就像……
It's like a-- it's like a bad mushroom trip
嗑了迷幻药,产生可怕幻觉却醒不来
It's like a-- it's like a bad mushroom trip
嗑了迷幻药,产生可怕幻觉却醒不来
that I just can't sober up from.
我的意思不是……我没嗑药
Not that--not that I do-- not that I do mushrooms.
我的意思不是……我没嗑药
I would never--as an employee
我身为美军雇员,绝不可能……
I would never--as an employee
我身为美军雇员,绝不可能……
of the United States military, I would never do--
-伊恩 -是
- Ian. - Yes?
你该着急的是帮艾蒂森带班恩回来
You need to focus that anxiety on helping
你该着急的是帮艾蒂森带班恩回来
Addison bring Ben home.
她需要你帮忙
She needs you right now.
大家都需要你
We all do.
相信我,如果有办法我早就帮了
Look, if I had a way to help, trust me, I would.
班恩目前被绑住
But Ben is all tied up.
莱恩正要去偷希望钻石
And Ryan is on his way to steal the Hope Diamond,
但这说不过去,那颗钻石从未失窃
which, you know, makes zero sense
但这说不过去,那颗钻石从未失窃
'cause it was never stolen.
事实并非如此
Actually, that's not entirely true.
我进去国防部主机了
OK, I'm in the DOD's mainframe.
要偷的档名叫什么?
What's the name of the file you need me to steal?
蓝玻璃行动
Operation Blue Glass.
目前在史密森尼博物院那颗钻石……
So the Hope Diamond on display at the Smithsonian?
是假的
It's a fake.
美国政♥府♥以五亿元承保钻石
The U.S. insured the diamond for a half billion dollars.
失窃后,为了不付巨额赔偿 因而隐瞒事实
When it went missing, the government decided
失窃后,为了不付巨额赔偿 因而隐瞒事实
to cover it up rather than take the financial hit.
未免也太……
Wow. That--
这样就说得通了
actually, no. That tracks.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know about this?
在华府工作久了难免听到风声
You spend enough time working in DC, you hear things.
我在想,若查出钻石失窃细节
You know, if we can get the specifics
我在想,若查出钻石失窃细节
on how this crew stole it, we might be able
或许能帮班恩阻止窃案
to help Ben stop it.
莱恩一旦没死,班恩会再穿越时空
Which would save Ryan's life and trigger a leap
就能趁机带他回来
and then maybe we could pull Ben back home.
班恩,那样行不通
That's not going to work. - They're plastic.
这是塑胶,有足够摩擦力就能弄断
That's not going to work. - They're plastic.
这是塑胶,有足够摩擦力就能弄断
If I can create enough friction, they should snap.
麦特萧后来怎么了?
What happens to Matt Shaw?
那帮人回来杀了他?
Did they come back and kill them?
不知道,原本事件中他身份没曝光
I don't know.
不知道,原本事件中他身份没曝光
The original timeline, they didn't find out
不知道,原本事件中他身份没曝光
he was undercover. - My bad.
-抱歉喔 -抢案当晚,那帮人甩掉了他
he was undercover. - My bad.
-抱歉喔 -抢案当晚,那帮人甩掉了他
OK. The night of the heist, the crew gave him the slip.
等他赶到现场时
By the time he got to the rendezvous point,
莱恩已经遇害了
Ryan had already been killed.
事后麦特自请辞职
After that, he turned in his resignation.
终生自责
He never really recovered.
只要逃出去我就有办法解决
I could fix all this if I could just get out of here.
你能不能……
Can you just--
你居然连失忆了都这么固执
I cannot believe you have lost your memory
你居然连失忆了都这么固执
and you are still this stubborn.
用牙齿把束绳拉到最紧
Look, pull that as tight as you can.
用牙齿把束绳拉到最紧
Use your teeth.
张力增强会增加塑胶的应力
Right, increasing tension will
张力增强会增加塑胶的应力
add stress to the plastic.
如此一来就容易断
Making it easier to break.
应该由你来穿越时空才对
Maybe you should be the one leaping.
计划原是如此
Yeah, that was the plan.
我是负责穿越时空的人
I was brought onto this project to leap.
由你引导我才对
You were supposed to be my hologram.
对不起
Sorry.
要道歉晚点再说,先处理眼前的事
Yeah. Well, you can apologize later.
要道歉晚点再说,先处理眼前的事
We're kind of on a time crunch. All right.
双手用力向下拉
Now, pull your hands down as hard as you can.
用尽一切力量
Use all of your force.
我该多听你的话
I should listen to you more often.
我该多听你的话
Yeah, I'll hold you to that.
你可别食言了
Yeah, I'll hold you to that.
我得赶去美术馆
I have to get to the museum.
不对,现在就能阻止抢案
No, you can end this right now.
打电♥话♥通知警方派人到现代美术馆
Call 911.
打电♥话♥通知警方派人到现代美术馆
Tell them to send all units to the Museum of Modern Art.
说希望钻石即将失窃
The Hope Diamond's about to be stolen.
班恩,还等什么?
Ben, what are you doing?
一旦报♥警♥,莱恩会落网
If I call the cops, Ryan'll get arrested.
至少他能保住小命
Yes, but he'll live.
班恩,根据齐吉推算
Ben, according to Ziggy, if you make that phone call,
一旦打了这通电♥话♥
Ben, according to Ziggy, if you make that phone call,
你有九♥成♥九机率再穿越时空
there is a 99% chance that you leap.
-齐吉是?-超级电脑
- Ziggy? - Our supercomputer.
它能计算出该怎么做
It--it tells us what you're here to do.
名字真怪
That's a weird name.
不管齐吉怎么说
I don't care what Ziggy says.
我知道该做什么
I know what I have to do.
莱恩去坐牢,凯蒂会病故 女儿就成了孤儿
If Ryan goes to jail, Katie dies and their daughter
莱恩去坐牢,凯蒂会病故 女儿就成了孤儿
loses both her parents.
我不能坐视不管
I can't let that happen.
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表