剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
班恩,你在干嘛?
Ben, what are you doing?
你很疼你儿子吧
I know how much you love your son, Constantine.
康士坦丁
I know how much you love your son, Constantine.
他功课很好
Straight As.
你会罗马尼亚语?
You speak Romanian?
对,我会好几种语言
Yeah, and several other languages.
但你不需担心这点
But that's not why you should be worried.
那我该担心什么?
No?
那我该担心什么?
Why should I be worried?
我知道你一切底细
Because I know everything about you.
里里外外,关于你的大小事
Everything, every detail about your life.
很好,我来抓他的小辫子
Right, leverage, on it.
你在威胁我?
Are you threatening me?
没有啊,知道一些事罢了
No, I'm just saying I know things.
两年后,贺瑞斯会因逃漏税坐牢
OK.
两年后,贺瑞斯会因逃漏税坐牢
Two years from now, Horace goes to prison
两年后,贺瑞斯会因逃漏税坐牢
on tax evasion for bank accounts
起因是开曼群岛的帐户
on tax evasion for bank accounts
起因是开曼群岛的帐户
in the Cayman Islands.
例如你在开曼群岛的帐户
Your bank accounts in the Caymans, for instance.
没人知道这件事
No one knows about those.
我已经告诉柯尔了
Yeah, I told Cole about those too.
若你不让我们带走钻石
If we don't leave here with that,
他会提光帐户里的钱
he'll drain every last cent.
劝你别害人害己
让我们把东西带走
拿走吧
Take it. Get out of here.
快滚
Take it. Get out of here.
快打给我的会计师
Get my accountant on the phone.
我再打给你
I'll call you back.
-发现了什么?-班恩有同伙
What'd you find?
-发现了什么?-班恩有同伙
Ben's working with someone.
我组员修复部分删掉的影片
My team recovered some of the security footage
我组员修复部分删掉的影片
he erased and found this.
发现这个
he erased and found this.
-这人是谁?-不知道,尚未还原所有画面
- Who is she? - I'm not sure yet.
-这人是谁?-不知道,尚未还原所有画面
I couldn't fully unscramble the image,
认得这枚戒指吗?
but we got this ring. You recognize it?
不认得
No, but it's military.
不过是军方的
No, but it's military.
我驻越南时获颁这枚 排上同袍人人皆有
I got this after my second tour in 'Nam.
我驻越南时获颁这枚 排上同袍人人皆有
everyone in my platoon did.
我请组员去调查
I'll have the team look into it.
或许唯有她知道班恩为何这么做
She may be the only one who can tell us why Ben did this.
您应该开除我才对
I think you should fire me.
-你说什么?-我是安♥全♥部♥门负责人
I'm the head of security.
他破解了我的保安程序
I designed the system he disarmed.
您当初力排众议聘用我
You took a chance on me when no one else would,
这次事件必须有人负责
and someone has to take the fall.
我该下台才对
It should be me.
你以为大家忙着解决问题时 我会让你走人
If you think I'm going to let you hang it up
你以为大家忙着解决问题时 我会让你走人
while the rest of us scramble to fix this mess without you,
那你就错了
you are sorely mistaken.
你率先在几小时内发现可靠线索
You just found our first good lead in less than a few hours.
继续追查下去
Follow it.
我不许你自请辞职
Request for termination denied.
刚才太惊险了
That was crazy.
你怎会说罗马尼亚语?
Since--since when do you speak Romanian?
怎会知道贺瑞斯的私事?
And--and how the hell do you know
怎会知道贺瑞斯的私事?
all that stuff about Horace?
你不知道我真实身份
I'm not who you think I am.
班恩,不能泄漏你的身份
Ben, you can't tell him who you are.
我知道很多事
I know things--
不只贺瑞斯,还有你今晚的结局
not just about Horace, but about you,
不只贺瑞斯,还有你今晚的结局
about what's gonna happen tonight.
不只贺瑞斯,还有你今晚的结局
Oh, yeah?
是吗,今晚会怎样?
Oh, yeah?
是吗,今晚会怎样?
What's gonna happen tonight?
你会丧命
You're gonna die.
遭人击毙
You get shot.
不知凶手是谁,我猜是柯尔
And I don't know who pulls the trigger,
不知凶手是谁,我猜是柯尔
but my guess is it's Cole.
不可能的
No.
你不可能知道这种事
You can't possibly know that.
我就是知道
I do, just like how I knew all that about
就像我知道贺瑞斯的秘密帐户
I do, just like how I knew all that about
就像我知道贺瑞斯的秘密帐户
Horace's secret bank accounts.
若你不收手,就会丧命
If you go through with this, you will die.
这样一来便救不了凯蒂
You won't be able to save Katie,
凯若琳也会变成孤儿
and Caroline will grow up alone.
你难道希望这样?
Is that what you want?
不干这一票就救不了凯蒂
I can't help Katie unless I do this.
还是可以的
You can.
我们会找到别的办法
We'll find some other way,
但你现在必须抽身离开
but you have to walk away from this now.
东西到手了吗?
- You get it? - Yeah, we got it.
到手了
- You get it? - Yeah, we got it.
柯尔
Listen. Um,...
-我有事跟你谈 -我想也是
You're damn right we do.
-冷静 -闭嘴
Shut up.
我知道你真实身份
We know who you are.
-是吗?-我看你举止怪异
You do?
-是吗?-我看你举止怪异
You've been acting off all day,
于是调查了一下
so I did some digging.
你不是尼克朗德,你叫麦特萧
Your name's not Nick Rounder.
你不是尼克朗德,你叫麦特萧
It's Matt Shaw.
你是卧底警♥察♥
You're an undercover cop.
你……
You--you're a cop?
你是警♥察♥?
You--you're a cop?
不是……他误会我了
No.
不是……他误会我了
No, this has to be a mistake.
难怪我们查不到尼克朗德
It would explain why we couldn't
难怪我们查不到尼克朗德
find anything on Nick Rounder.
你大错特错
You're the mistake.
班恩
Ben!
你抓走我的司机好取代他,是吧?
You pinched my driver so you could take his place.
你抓走我的司机好取代他,是吧?
Is that it? -
-你早就知情了 -不知道
- You know about this? - No, of course not!
你明知我必须干这一票 我也被他骗了
You know how bad I need this.
你明知我必须干这一票 我也被他骗了
He lied to me, just like you.
帮一下忙吧
Ugh, a little help.
先冷静下来
Stay calm, OK?
你在跟谁说话?
Who are you talking to?
该不会戴了窃听器?
You wearing a wire?
来瞧瞧
Let's find out.
他没戴窃听器
He's not wired.
很好
Good.
那杀了他也没人知道
We can waste him, and no one will know.
等等,好吧……
Wait, wait, wait, wait! OK, OK!
没错,我是警♥察♥
You're right.
没错,我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop, but you don't want to do this.
劝你们别杀我
I'm a cop, but you don't want to do this.
偷钻石或许还逃得掉
You steal a diamond, maybe you get away with it.
一旦杀♥警♥
You kill a cop,
警方绝不会放过你们
they'll never stop looking for you.
柯尔,他说的没错
Cole, he's right.
不能杀他
We can't kill him.
-那就杀了你 -别激动,先冷静想想
- I should kill you. - Hold on.
-那就杀了你 -别激动,先冷静想想
Let's think this through. - What?
你打算放走他?
You want to let him go? - No.
不是,万一今晚出了差错
You want to let him go? - No.
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表