剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
没错,伊娃,快点走
Move, or I'll drop handsome.
否则我先干掉帅哥,接着就是你
Move, or I'll drop handsome.
否则我先干掉帅哥,接着就是你
And then you too.
卡拉,你想想
Think about this, Carla.
光天化日下杀害两个人 警♥察♥绝不会放过你
You kill two people in broad daylight,
光天化日下杀害两个人 警♥察♥绝不会放过你
the feds will never stop hunting you.
你的毒品帝国怎么办?
Then what happens to your empire?
有脸蛋也有脑
Pretty and smart.
难怪他那么想娶你
No wonder he wanted to marry you.
要是能逃过这劫,我会再求婚一次
Actually, if I make it out of here alive,
要是能逃过这劫,我会再求婚一次
I was actually thinking of proposing again.
有完没完
Oh, God.
我会在圣诞节求婚
This time at Christmas.
圣诞节
Christmas.
第一次见面他提到送你的圣诞礼物
Ben, the first time you met him,
第一次见面他提到送你的圣诞礼物
he said he gave you something for Christmas.
他指的是电击枪
The taser, he's talking about the taser.
我喜欢圣诞节
I love Christmas.
该去哪里才好?
But where do we go?
皮箱是金属制品,射她皮箱
The case has metal in it.
皮箱是金属制品,射她皮箱
Shoot the case.
去开房♥间啦
Get a room already.
我想跟你说这句很久了
Carla, I've been waiting to say these words
我想跟你说这句很久了
to you for quite some time. Guess what?
你被逮捕了
You are under arrest.
干得好
Nice.
走吧……
Come on.
进行得如何?
Hey.
进行得如何?
How's it going?
过程虽然惊险,但班恩能再次跃进了
Came down to the wire,
过程虽然惊险,但班恩能再次跃进了
but Ben should leap any second now.
跟魔奇谈得如何?
How has your talk with Magic?
你早就知道了
I take it that you knew.
难以置信吧?
It's crazy, right?
伊恩,你怎么了?
Ian, what is it?
绝不能让山姆的遭遇发生在班恩身上
We're not going to let the same thing that
绝不能让山姆的遭遇发生在班恩身上
happened to Sam happen to Ben.
绝不能让山姆的遭遇发生在班恩身上
OK?
绝不容许
We can't.
一定得把班恩带回来
We are bringing him home.
那还用说吗?
Hell, yeah, we are.
-你忙吧 -谢谢
Right.
-你忙吧 -谢谢
Thank you.
珍妮丝
OK, Janice.
来看你到底想阻止我们做什么
Let's see what it is that you're so worried that
来看你到底想阻止我们做什么
we're going to do next.
好甜蜜喔
That was sweet.
我们等吃晚餐再谈
We're going to talk at dinner.
希望到时伊娃已回神
Hopefully, Eva's back by then, and she can decide her future.
可以决定自己的未来
Hopefully, Eva's back by then, and she can decide her future.
想知道他俩的结局吗?
Do you want to find out what happened to them?
卡拉谭美电击女的下场呢?
How about what happens with Carla, Tammy,
卡拉谭美电击女的下场呢?
pink bag ?
她因杀害柴克而入狱
She goes to prison for Zack's murder.
她未能跨国走私大量古♥柯♥硷 毒品也没流向加州街头
She does not smuggle thousands of tons of cocaine
她未能跨国走私大量古♥柯♥硷 毒品也没流向加州街头
across the border,
她未能跨国走私大量古♥柯♥硷 毒品也没流向加州街头
and they do not end up on our streets.
-可以放心跃进了 -说的是
Well, that's a good reason for a leap.
-可以放心跃进了 -说的是
Yeah.
确定不想知道伊娃和杰克的结局?
Are you sure you don't want to find out what happened
确定不想知道伊娃和杰克的结局?
to Eva and Jake? - I mean--
不好说
Come on, Ben.
别这样,班恩……
Come on, Ben.
别这样,班恩
Come on, Ben.
快点起床
Time to get up.
至于亚伯托,他有两个可爱的外孙
And speaking of Alberto, he has two
至于亚伯托,他有两个可爱的外孙
lovely grandchildren that he likes
乐于传授至理给下一代
to impart his life wisdom on.
答案总是近在眼前
The answer is always in front of you.
你必须用心看
You just have to see it.
班恩,你没事吧?
Ben?
班恩,你没事吧?
Ben, are you OK?
班恩,起床了
Come on, Ben.
班恩,起床了
It's time to get up now.
是你……艾蒂森
It's you, Addison.
你是我爱的女人
You're the woman I love.
没错,就是我
Yeah, Ben.
没错,就是我
It's me.
真是太好了
that's great news.
你才刚到就想走?
You just got here, and now you want to leave?
把行李放下
Put the suitcases down.
我写的信你看了吗?
Did you even read the letter that I wrote you?
爸爸早就警告过我
You know, Papa warned me about you.
说你自私又冷血,我当时不信他
He said you were selfish and cold.
说你自私又冷血,我当时不信他
And I didn't believe him.
对你我只有童年记忆
I remember you from when I was little.
你是我爷爷,我是你心爱的小孙女
You were my abuelo, and I was your pequenita Valentina.
你眼神流露出对我的疼爱
I could see in your eyes how much you cared for me.
或许我弄错了
But maybe I was wrong.
这……可以从头开始吗?
That's-- can we just start again?
我老了,记不住
As I'm getting older, it's just--
爸爸为大家建立这座城
Papá built this town for all of us.
你已故的爱子
He was your son.
你用这种方式来纪念他?
And this is how you choose to honor his memory?
我知道你很生气
You're upset.
我知道你很生气
I get it.
可不可以从头说起呢?
But maybe we can start from the beginning.
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表