剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
掌声有请新血丹尼希尔
ladies and gentlemen, Danny Youngblood Hill!
161磅
161 pounds!
至少我们知道为何丹尼会心不在焉了
Well, at least we know why Danny's been distracted.
你爱上了冠军的女友
You're in love with the champ's girlfriend.
伊恩,我要在一天内教会班恩拳击
Ian, I have 24 hours to teach Ben how to box.
不只是拳击 还要击败世界中量级冠军
And not just box,
不只是拳击 还要击败世界中量级冠军
defeat the middleweight champion of the world.
-对…… -给我原始比赛影片
Yeah, it's--
-艾蒂森…… -罗伊戈登所有数据,打过的比赛
I need the footage from the original bout,
-艾蒂森…… -罗伊戈登所有数据,打过的比赛
all the stats on Roy Gordon. - Addison, Addison, Addison--
-艾蒂森…… -罗伊戈登所有数据,打过的比赛
I need every fight he ever did.
我要找到弱点,找到问题,找……
I'm looking for weaknesses. I'm looking for issues--
我要找到弱点,找到问题,找……
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey--
我要找到弱点,找到问题,找……
- I'm looking-- - Hey, hey, hey, hey.
我知道……
Look, I know, I know.
你需要的,我都会给你
I'm gonna get you everything you need.
你知道的
You know that.
谢谢,抱歉,我不是故意对你发火的
Thanks.
谢谢,抱歉,我不是故意对你发火的
Sorry, I didn't mean to roll over you.
我知道这么问很蠢,但……
Look, I know this is gonna be a very stupid question...
我知道这么问很蠢,但……
But are you okay?
-你没事吧? -当然有事
But are you okay?
-你没事吧? -当然有事
Of course not.
我们不晓得这会持续多久
I mean, we don't know how long this is gonna last.
我一直在检视班恩跳跃前上传的程序
I've been going over the code
我一直在检视班恩跳跃前上传的程序
that Ben uploaded just before he left.
艾蒂森
Addison, he might be stuck out there a while.
他可能好一阵子回不来
Addison, he might be stuck out there a while.
你一直这样操劳过度
Look, you've been burning it at both ends,
-再不好好照顾自己,会累坏的 -我照顾得很好
and it's gonna catch up with you if you don't
-再不好好照顾自己,会累坏的 -我照顾得很好
take better care of yourself.
-再不好好照顾自己,会累坏的 -我照顾得很好
- I'm taking care of myself. - Really, Gabby?
是吗,你上次睡觉是何时?
When was the last time that you slept
或是吃一顿正餐?
or ate something that wasn't from a vending machine?
我停不下来,行吗?
But look, I can't just stop.
这里一切都让我想起他
Okay, everything here reminds me of him.
家里四处都有他的影子
Everything at home reminds me of him.
就连今天星期几都会让我想起他
Even the day of the week reminds me of him.
星期……?
So, like, Wednesday?
所以例如周三会让你想起班恩?
So, like, Wednesday?
所以例如周三会让你想起班恩?
Wednesday reminds you of Ben?
周三我们会吃泰国菜 还有看比佛利娇妻
On Wednesdays, we used to get Thai food
周三我们会吃泰国菜 还有看比佛利娇妻
and watch "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."
他装作很讨厌 但社群帐号♥他全追踪了
He pretends like he hates it,
他装作很讨厌 但社群帐号♥他全追踪了
but he follows all of them on Twitter.
不是吧
- No, no. - Yeah.
但是……
But...
他现在不记得了
but he doesn't remember that now.
不记得自己这么做的原因
He doesn't remember why he did this.
连我都不记得了
And he doesn't even remember me, so...
所以我吃不下也睡不着
yeah, it's been kind of hard to eat and sleep or think.
也思考不了
yeah, it's been kind of hard to eat and sleep or think.
所以没错,我可能没照顾好自己
So, yeah, I might not be taking the best care of myself,
但我在努力了
but doing the best I can.
我们会撑过去的
We're gonna get through this.
好吗?
Okay?
谢了
- Hey. - Thanks.
魔奇要我们去他的办公室
Magic wants us in his office.
五角大厦又打来了 他们知道我们的耗电量增加
I had another call from the Pentagon.
五角大厦又打来了 他们知道我们的耗电量增加
They know our power draw is up.
他们知道事情不对劲,我能糊弄过去
They know something is going on.
他们知道事情不对劲,我能糊弄过去
I can put them off.
但我得知道要编一个短期谎言
I just need to know if I'm coming up
但我得知道要编一个短期谎言
with a short-term lie or something longer.
还是长♥期♥的
with a short-term lie or something longer.
我看完了班恩跳跃前上传的新程序
Well, I finished going through all the new code
我看完了班恩跳跃前上传的新程序
that Ben uploaded just before he leapt, and we were right.
我们猜对了
that Ben uploaded just before he leapt, and we were right.
班恩想跳跃到一个特定时间地点
Ben is trying to get to a specific moment in space-time.
只是不晓得是何时何地
We just can't tell where or when.
若把他初次跳跃的时刻作为中心
If we take the first moment that he left
若把他初次跳跃的时刻作为中心
and we use it as a center,
我认为每次跳跃 都是通往这个终点的停靠站
then I think that each leap is a stopping point
我认为每次跳跃 都是通往这个终点的停靠站
on a way to this endpoint.
前往终点的路径倒是不清楚
What's not clear is the path he's taking to get there.
-为何? -首先
Why not?
班恩这次跳跃到的过去 他甚至还没出生
Well, for starters, Ben just leapt into a past
班恩这次跳跃到的过去 他甚至还没出生
that's beyond his own lifetime.
那照理说办不到
That's supposed to be impossible.
对,原本是 但班恩解除了几乎所有安全程序
Yeah, it was,
对,原本是 但班恩解除了几乎所有安全程序
but Ben got rid of almost all of our safety protocols
才踏上机器
before he got into the machine, so nothing's impossible now.
现在一切皆有可能
before he got into the machine, so nothing's impossible now.
伊恩,他要跳跃几次才能到目的地?
How many leaps to get where he's going, Ian?
我估计至少十个
I would say no less than ten, but probably closer to 20.
也许将近二十个
I would say no less than ten, but probably closer to 20.
所以他不会很快回来
So he's not coming home anytime soon?
我就是想告诉你这件事
That's what I've been trying to tell you.
好,我得告诉他
Okay. I have to tell him.
艾蒂森
Addison, we don't know how he'll react.
我们不晓得他会作何反应
Addison, we don't know how he'll react.
他还是班恩 他也许失忆了,但还是一同个人
He'll react like Ben.
他还是班恩 他也许失忆了,但还是一同个人
He might have lost his memory, but he's still the same man.
他会适应,会坚强
He'll adapt. He'll be strong.
他赢了拳赛我再告诉他
I'll tell him after he wins the fight,
说到这个……
which, speaking of, I have a lot of work to do,
没事的话我先走了
so unless you need me here--
-好 -谢谢
- Go ahead. - Thank you.
我们要去哪儿?
Where are we going?
从侧门出去,以免你被围堵
Out the side entrance. Avoid you being crowded.
达瑞,我们得把比赛延个一两周
Daryl, we need to delay the fight, one week, maybe two.
我不大舒服
- I'm just not feeling well. - That's just nerves.
-你只是紧张而已 -不是
- I'm just not feeling well. - That's just nerves.
-你只是紧张而已 -不是
It's not. You saw me earlier.
你也看到了,我差点被陪练员击倒……
It's not. You saw me earlier.
你也看到了,我差点被陪练员击倒……
I almost got knocked out by my own sparring partner.
小声点
Hey, keep your voice down.
听好
Look, the promoter, he has a out in your contract.
主办人在你的合约上写了
Look, the promoter, he has a out in your contract.
有任何延误,他就会换人
Any delay, he moves on.
弟弟,一堆拳击手在等着这个机会
Little brother, there's a whole line of fighters
弟弟,一堆拳击手在等着这个机会
waiting for their shot, a line we jumped
我讨遍了所有人情,才得到这次机会
waiting for their shot, a line we jumped
我讨遍了所有人情,才得到这次机会
because I called in every favor I was owed.
你真的要再苦等下一次机会吗?
Now you really wanna wait years for another chance?
总好过输掉比赛
It's better than losing.
要是失去拳击馆呢?
How about losing the gym?
什么?
What?
我去把车开过来
Go on, get in the car.
我是班恩,呼叫艾蒂森
This is Ben calling Addison.
艾蒂森
Addison.
冠军,找到他了
Hey, champ. He's right here.
你以为能瞒过我,以为我不知道?
You think I wouldn't find out?
你以为能瞒过我,以为我不知道?
You think I didn't know?
我今早跟踪了她
I followed her this morning.
我亲眼看到你和安琪拉在一起
I saw you with Angela with my own eyes.
你现在打我,你就没奖金拿了
Look, you hit me now, you lose your payday.
我揍爆你两次如何?
How about I beat your ass twice?
丹尼,上车
Danny, get in.
他想激你打他?
He bait you into throwing a punch?
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表