剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
the savior of Salvation.
敬迪亚哥……
我不想扫兴
I don't want to be negative, but at some point,
铁路公♥司♥迟早会再找上门来
I don't want to be negative, but at some point,
铁路公♥司♥迟早会再找上门来
railroad's gonna come knocking again.
赏金也终究会用完
And that reward money will only last us for so long.
他说的没错,但有好消息
Well, he's not wrong, but this might help.
这座镇西方数哩有一处铜矿
Apparently, there's a copper deposit a few miles
这座镇西方数哩有一处铜矿
due west of here.
电♥话♥发明后会很有用
Might come in real handy for that new invention,
电♥话♥发明后会很有用
the, uh, telephone.
确实是好消息
That's a good one.
听说西方几哩外有一处多产的铜矿
So, uh, I happen to know there's
听说西方几哩外有一处多产的铜矿
a pretty good copper vein a couple of miles west.
最好在电♥话♥公♥司♥来之前先占先赢
Folks might want to stake that claim
最好在电♥话♥公♥司♥来之前先占先赢
before the telephone companies do.
你看好新发明的通话盒子?
You think those newfangled talk boxes
你看好新发明的通话盒子?
are gonna be a thing?
对,一定会很普及
Oh, yeah.
对,一定会很普及
Yeah, I'm sure of it.
这座镇得救了吗?
Will that save the town?
我看看
Well, let's see.
岂止得救
More than that.
救赎镇因铜矿闻名遐迩
Their newfound success puts Salvation on the map.
看来你赌赢了,牛仔
It looks like your little gamble paid off, cowboy.
多亏你的帮忙,伙伴
Couldn't have done it without you, partner.
感觉好像我们第一次约会
Look, it's kind of like our first date.
对啊
Totally, yeah.
一模一样呢
This feels exactly the same.
我或许不记得细节
I may not remember the specifics,
但我记得那份感受
but I remember how I feel
记得自己有多爱你,艾蒂森
and how much I care about you, Addison,
只要能回到你身边,我什么都愿意
and that I'll do anything
只要能回到你身边,我什么都愿意
to find my way back to you so we can start over,
我们可以从头来过
to find my way back to you so we can start over,
共创新的回忆
build new memories, together.
我当然愿意
There's nothing I want more than that, Ben.
亲吻得到全像投影吗
Is it possible to kiss a hologram?
我真的很想
Because I really want to right now.
来这里真是大错特错,班恩
You made a serious miscalculation coming here, Ben.
他叫你班恩?
Did he just call you, Ben?
你怎知我的名字?
How did you know my name?
我什么都知道
I know everything about you
你是来自2022年的宋班恩博士
Dr. Ben Song, from the year 2022.
我知道你的目的
I know what you're doing.
想活命的话……
But if you value your life
就别再跟踪我
you need to stop following me.
听懂了吗?
Do you understand?
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表