剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
驾驶舱,准备传讯给和平号♥
"Atlantis," we're ready to make that collect call to Mir.
收到,请就定位
Copy that. Stand by.
天线已经对准和平号♥
Okay.
天线已经对准和平号♥
I've got the antenna pointed right at Mir.
最理想的状况
Best-case scenario, from them acknowledging us
从对方接收到讯息到连接上氧气
Best-case scenario, from them acknowledging us
从对方接收到讯息到连接上氧气
to us connecting up to the Russian O2,
需要多久时间?
how long will that take?
-至少一小时 -我们供氧量剩多久?
At least an hour.
-至少一小时 -我们供氧量剩多久?
And how much oxygen do we have left?
一小时又十五分钟
Hour 15?
十五分钟内没回答,一切就白费了
So we have 15 minutes for them
十五分钟内没回答,一切就白费了
to talk to us or this is all for nothing?
美国亚特兰提斯号♥呼叫和平号♥
Mir, this is U.S. Space Shuttle "Atlantis."
听到请回答
Do you copy?
重复一次,亚特兰提斯号♥请求救援
I repeat.
重复一次,亚特兰提斯号♥请求救援
This is Space Shuttle "Atlantis."
重复一次,亚特兰提斯号♥请求救援
We are in distress. - Come on.
你好,魔奇
Hello, Magic.
珍妮丝
Janis.
居然利用贝丝,亏她那么喜欢你
You didn't need to use Beth like that.
居然利用贝丝,亏她那么喜欢你
She always liked you.
我看在她面子才没逮捕你
She's the only reason you're not in jail right now.
应该是因为你找不到我吧
I'm not in jail right now because you couldn't find me.
我想找你谈
Listen, I just want to talk.
想知道你为何利用班恩
I'm trying to understand what you got Ben into.
我利用他?
What I?
是他来找我的
Ben came to me.
他来我家找我帮忙
He knocked on my door and asked for my help.
他才是主使者
None of this was my idea.
你有什么好处?
What's in it for you?
我仔细查过财务状况,他没付钱给你
I've gone through his financials
我仔细查过财务状况,他没付钱给你
with a fine-tooth comb.
我仔细查过财务状况,他没付钱给你
I know he's not paying you.
劝你别插手
Stay out of our way, Magic.
珍妮丝,我们谈谈吧
Janis, just come in, talk to me.
没什么不能解决
We can work this out.
没时间了,劝你快离开
Your time is up. I would leave if I were you.
我装了预防措施
I've taken precautions.
-珍恩,我们走 -快到手了
Jenn, we gotta go.
-珍恩,我们走 -快到手了
- I'm almost there! - Jenn.
没必要冒这个险,快走
It's not worth it. Come on!
她打算烧掉这里
She's gonna burn up the basement!
-没事吧?-没事
You okay? - Yeah.
多谢关心,冒这个险很值得
Appreciate the concern, but it was totally worth it.
亚特兰提斯号♥呼叫和平号♥ 机上有四名太空人
Mir, this is "Atlantis."
亚特兰提斯号♥呼叫和平号♥ 机上有四名太空人
We have four astronauts on board.
请求供氧支援
We are running out of oxygen.
和平号♥,重复一次 这里是亚特兰提斯号♥
Mir, I repeat.
和平号♥,重复一次 这里是亚特兰提斯号♥
This is U.S. Space Shuttle "Atlantis."
-听到请回答 -吉姆
Do you copy? - Jim.
对方没听到
They can't hear us.
我不懂,就算没听到也该看到
I don't understand.
我不懂,就算没听到也该看到
Even if they can't hear you, how can they not see you?
太空梭这么显眼
The shuttle is all white and huge.
现是世界协调时间大半夜
It's the middle of the night UTC time.
对方在睡觉
They're sleeping.
所以没发现我们
That's why they don't know we're here.
我去叫醒他们
I'm gonna wake them up.
他解开安全索了
He just unclipped his safety tether.
大卫,你在做什么?
David, what are you doing?
没时间了
We're out of time.
我直接过去敲门
I'm gonna go knock on their door.
他打算跳过去
Oh, my God, he's gonna jump.
班恩,你在干嘛?
Ben, wait. What are you doing?
这次跃进由我掌控
I'm controlling the leap.
班恩
Ben!
抓紧了
Ben, hold on!
-真是惊险 -那还用说,你没事吧?
That was close. - Yeah, too close.
-真是惊险 -那还用说,你没事吧?
Are you okay?
没事,看有没有人在家
Yeah.
没事,看有没有人在家
Now let's see if anyone's home.
有人在吗,快回答,不可能没人吧
Come on. Is anyone there?
有人在吗,快回答,不可能没人吧
You gotta be kidding me!
请帮助我们
We need help.
请帮助我们
Help.
呼叫亚特兰提斯号♥
"Atlantis."
我直接上门来了
Decided to make a house call.
我直接上门来了
I have contact with Mir.
已联络上和平号♥
I have contact with Mir.
太棒了,大卫
Way to go, David.
真是太好了
I can't believe it.
对不起
I'm--I'm sorry.
我就说吧
Told ya.
齐吉怎么说?
What's Ziggy say?
四名太空人全身而退
They survive, all of them.
太空梭停靠在和平号♥进行修复
They dock with Mir, make their shuttle repairs,
安全返回地球
and make it home safe.
丝翠坦晋升指挥官
Stratton becomes a shuttle commander,
大卫则成了国际太空站完工后 首位住在上面的太空人
and David becomes one of the first astronauts
大卫则成了国际太空站完工后 首位住在上面的太空人
to live on the International Space Station
大卫则成了国际太空站完工后 首位住在上面的太空人
once it's completed.
太好了
That's great.
这次跃进能回家的机率有多少?
But what are the chances this leap takes me home?
老实说
Honestly, it's 50/50, Ben.
谁也说不准
Honestly, it's 50/50, Ben.
但我保证不管发生什么
But I promise you, no matter what happens,
我都会一直在你身旁帮助你
I am going to be with you every step of the way...
直到你平安回家
until we get you home.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真高兴有你陪着我
I'm so glad we could do this...
真高兴有你陪着我
together.
班恩这次也没能回来
Ben's code didn't bring him back.
-原因仍然不明 -会找到他的
We're still not sure why.
-原因仍然不明 -会找到他的
We'll find him.
终究会找出办法的
We'll get it to work eventually.
我想向你……
I want to--
对不起
I'm sorry.
我该早点说出珍妮丝的事
I should have told you about Janis earlier.
也该与你共同决定班恩记忆的事
And deciding how to handle Ben's memory
也该与你共同决定班恩记忆的事
should have been a group discussion.
谢谢你
I appreciate that.
你的决定是对的
But you were right.
班恩自己也赞同
Even Ben thinks so.
在查清他的动机之前
Until we have a better understanding
在查清他的动机之前
of his motivations,
先别让他恢复记忆
we should keep him in the dark.
我♥干♥了一辈子军人
I spent my entire life in the military.
习惯在发生状况时厉声下令
And when things go sideways,
习惯在发生状况时厉声下令
I default to barking orders.
但时空计划不一样
But this project is different.
需要大家齐力合作
It's gonna take all of us to figure this out.
我需要你
I need you.
谢谢你,魔奇
Thanks, Magic.
我们找到珍妮丝的家
We were able to track down Janis.
虽然她逃走了,但我们取走一颗硬碟
She slipped through our fingers,
虽然她逃走了,但我们取走一颗硬碟
but we recovered one of her hard drives.
来看看吧
Let me show you.
当然加密了,不意外
Well, surprise, surprise.
当然加密了,不意外
It's encrypted.
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表