剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
我必须阻止抢案
I got to stop this heist.
你一旦失败就回不去了
Ben, if you fail, you won't make it home.
时空计划成员都在等你回去
Look, there are people back at Quantum Leap
时空计划成员都在等你回去
that are waiting for you, who care about you.
大家都很关心你,我也……
that are waiting for you, who care about you.
大家都很关心你,我也……
OK? I am--
我跟他们一样
I am one of those people.
班恩
Ben, please.
求你别去
Ben, please.
对不起
I'm sorry.
抱歉我擅自穿越时空
I'm sorry for leaping, for hiding things from you,
抱歉我没说实话
I'm sorry for leaping, for hiding things from you,
瞒了你们大家
from all of you.
所以我才更要这么做
But that's why I have to do this.
我已辜负你们,不能再辜负莱恩了
I let you down, and I can't let Ryan down too.
那你该换装了
Then you better get dressed.
好奇一问
Just out of curiosity,
若我穿越变成的人死了……
if the person I leap into dies...
你也会死
You die too.
这样啊,感谢告知
Right, good to know.
我的穿着太不得体了
Wow, I feel seriously underdressed.
我的穿着太不得体了
How does it feel
今天压力有点大
- It's been a bit of a day. - Fair.
-也对 -再说一次事发经过
- It's been a bit of a day. - Fair.
-也对 -再说一次事发经过
Take me through the timeline again.
根据国防部档案记载
According to the DOD file, the C-4 goes off
当晚八点整,馆外发生爆♥炸♥
According to the DOD file, the C-4 goes off
当晚八点整,馆外发生爆♥炸♥
Outside At Exactly 8:00 p.m.--
电力网震坏了,馆内一片漆黑
knocking out the grid and plunging
电力网震坏了,馆内一片漆黑
the museum into darkness.
-保全向外求援,但警卫室被锁住 -搞什么?
- I need backup now. - Guards radioed for help,
-保全向外求援,但警卫室被锁住 -搞什么?
but the security room had been sealed...
-保全向外求援,但警卫室被锁住 -搞什么?
Help! The door is jammed!
现场陷入一片慌乱
Help! The door is jammed!
现场陷入一片慌乱
Leaving them to deal with the chaos alone.
柯尔熟知保全运作并精心策划
Cole knew the security measures.
柯尔熟知保全运作并精心策划
He planned it perfectly.
等待适当时机把钻石调包
They waited for the right moment
等待适当时机把钻石调包
and then swapped out the real diamond for the fake.
因无监视画面 馆方数小时后才厘清♥真♥♥相♥
It took the museum hours
因无监视画面 馆方数小时后才厘清♥真♥♥相♥
to figure out what had happened
因无监视画面 馆方数小时后才厘清♥真♥♥相♥
with no security cameras.
柯尔一帮人早已逃逸
By then, Cole and his crew were long gone,
从此音讯全无
never to be seen or heard from again.
莱恩则遭击毙
And Ryan dies.
我得在十五分钟内阻止无名大窃案
So I have 15 minutes to stop
我得在十五分钟内阻止无名大窃案
the greatest jewel heist no one's ever heard of
搭救一个不怎么熟的人
in order to save a guy I just met.
再喝一杯吧?
Do you want another glass of champagne?
皮特在那里
Wait, there's Pete.
想必是他锁住警卫室的门
Wait, there's Pete.
想必是他锁住警卫室的门
He must be the one who seals the door to the security room.
-有何想法?-真后悔当初没去教书
OK, what are you thinking?
-有何想法?-真后悔当初没去教书
Right now, that I wish I'd gone into teaching.
这样啊
OK.
皮特
Hey, Pete!
天啊
Oh, God.
你当自己是谁?
Who are you right now?
我平常不♥穿♥正装打坏人吗?
What, I don't normally punch out bad guys
你都穿T恤打电脑而已
while wearing a tux? - No.
你都穿T恤打电脑而已
Normally, you're a "punching out code in a T-shirt"
-我的手好痛 -还用说,快去找莱恩
kind of guy. - That really hurt my hand.
-我的手好痛 -还用说,快去找莱恩
Yeah, I could tell. We need to find Ryan.
找到了,在那里
Got him, over there.
莱恩
Ryan.
你怎么逃出来的?
Jesus, man. How did you escape?
你快离开这里
No. You--you got to go.
我来带你走
You have to go now. - Not without you.
背叛他们,我死路一条
If I betray them, I'm dead.
-我不能走 -我知道
I'm not going anywhere.
-我不能走 -我知道
I know, which is why I'm stopping the heist.
所以我得阻止抢案
I know, which is why I'm stopping the heist.
班恩,查莉开始行动了
Ben, Charlie's on the move.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你想干嘛?
What are you doing?
我会跳舞吗?
Can I dance?
你自认会跳
I mean, you think you can.
真惨
Oh, God.
差点错过这场派对
Great party, almost missed it.
真不该留你活口
Clearly we made a mistake letting you live.
现在修正还不迟
Easily corrected.
这样不太好吧
Might want to rethink that.
最好别引人注目
You don't want to cause a scene,
钻石都快到手了
not when you're so close.
听我说
Just hear me out.
放了莱恩,不准寻仇
You let Ryan walk, no retribution.
我就放你们一马
I let you and your crew walk.
你为何这么做?
And why would you do that?
我又为何要听你的?
And why would I do that?
我已挡下皮特,警卫室门没锁
'Cause I already stopped Pete
我已挡下皮特,警卫室门没锁
from sealing the security doors.
灯光一熄
When the lights go off, you'll be facing
来的警卫会比你们想的多
When the lights go off, you'll be facing
来的警卫会比你们想的多
more than a dozen guards than you were banking on.
真麻烦
Inconvenient, nothing I can't handle.
但我应付得了
Inconvenient, nothing I can't handle.
-说完了吗?-还没有
Is that it? - No.
五分钟后炸♥弹♥会爆♥炸♥
The explosives are set to go off in five minutes.
身为警♥察♥还是别管抢案了
As a cop, I'd focus less on stopping the heist
保住民众性命比较重要
and more on stopping innocent people from being blown up.
炸♥弹♥不会造成伤亡
No one's going to die in the explosion.
你从水晶球看到未来了?
Oh, really?
你从水晶球看到未来了?
You got a crystal ball?
姑且说我娴熟历史吧
Let's just say I have history on my side.
馆外爆♥炸♥时,宾客都留在馆内
All the guests are safely in the museum
馆外爆♥炸♥时,宾客都留在馆内
when the C-4 goes off.
是这样吗?
Is that a fact?
看来历史即将改写
Looks like history is about to change.
快逃啊……
Go! Run!
你做了什么?
What did you just do?
我搞砸了
I just made things a lot worse.
大家往外跑反而会被炸伤
All these people are running outside toward the explosives.
你知道炸♥弹♥在哪里吗?
Do you know where they planted them?
别管钻石了
Just forget the diamond. I need your help.
我需要你帮忙 人命关天,不只你和凯蒂而已
Just forget the diamond. I need your help.
我需要你帮忙 人命关天,不只你和凯蒂而已
People are going to die, and not just you and Katie.
跟我来
Follow me.
炸♥弹♥在那里
There.
要怎么拆炸♥弹♥?
OK, how do I disarm it?
我哪知道,你不是警♥察♥吗?
I don't know, man. You're the cop.
剪断雷♥管♥线路,再拆掉引信
Cut the wire to the blasting cap and remove the det cord.
-得剪断线路 -用什么剪?
- We need to cut the wires. - With what?
好吧,只好用备案了
All right, plan B.
-哪来的备案?-什么备案?
Ben, we not have a plan B!
-哪来的备案?-什么备案?
What--what is plan B?
快拿枝铁撬把人孔盖撬开
Manhole cover.
快拿枝铁撬把人孔盖撬开
Grab the crowbar, go.
拿起来没关系吧?
I'm assuming I could just pick it up.
应该没关系吧
Uh, I mean, you should be able to.
小心一点
Just be careful. - OK.
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表