剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
No, General.
不是的,将军 功率突增是常规测试一部分
The power surge are just part of a routine test.
我保证一切按照计划
I assure you, everything is still on schedule.
是,长官,感谢致电
Yes, I appreciate the call.
替我向詹姆士问好
Say hello to James for me.
你跟他通上话了,他怎么说?
You talked to him. What did he say?
没说什么,他失忆了
Nothing. He has amnesia.
-监视器拍到什么?-删光了
Was there anything on the security cameras?
-监视器拍到什么?-删光了
It's wiped.
他什么也不想让我们看到
It's wiped.
他什么也不想让我们看到
Whatever he was doing in here, he did not want us to see.
他没跟你说过什么?
He didn't say anything to you,
-像是新程序码?-没有
talk to you about this new code he uploaded?
他跟平常没啥两样
No, he was just his regular, "awkward at a party" self.
若我知情肯定会阻止他
If he had said anything about this,
若我知情肯定会阻止他
I would have stopped him.
我完全被蒙在鼓里
He kept me entirely in the dark.
国防部开始起疑了
The Pentagon is asking questions.
我迟早得告诉他们真♥相♥
At some point, I'm going to have to tell them the truth.
不行
No.
一旦说了,计划会被取消
The second that you do, they are going to shut us down.
就无法带班恩回来
And we are never going to get Ben home.
此事万万不可
We can't let that happen.
影像室恢复连线了
Imaging chamber's back online.
查清楚他去做什么,把他带回来
Find out what he's there to do,
查清楚他去做什么,把他带回来
and bring him home.
振作点,班恩
Get a hold of yourself, Ben.
快想办法脱身
You just need to figure a way out of this.
这我帮得上忙
I can help with that.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你怎么突然消失了?
Why did you disappear like that?
我突然消失?
Why did I disappear?
若你先知会我一声再走
Well, if you had given us a little bit of warning
若你先知会我一声再走
that you were going to leap, maybe I could have
或许我能多点准备
been more prepared. - Wait a second.
我一声不响就走?我♥干♥嘛这样?
been more prepared. - Wait a second.
我一声不响就走?我♥干♥嘛这样?
I did this without telling anyone?
我也想知道,班恩
Why would I do that? - That's a great question, Ben.
要是你想起来了 很多人等着听你回答
And if you figure out an answer to that,
要是你想起来了 很多人等着听你回答
there are a lot of people that would
要是你想起来了 很多人等着听你回答
like to hear it right now.
抱歉,我太冲了
Uh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have--
不会,听起来是我活该
No, no. It sounds like I deserve it.
虽然不知原因
I don't know why I did that.
但我真的很抱歉
But I'm really, really sorry I did.
先设法回去再说吧
Look, let's just get you home, OK?
好
Yes, great.
向我发射光束吧……之类的
Beam me up, or whatever.
恐怕没那么简单
It's not that simple, Ben.
什么意思?我穿越时空成了另一人
What do you mean?
什么意思?我穿越时空成了另一人
Obviously, I time-travel into other people.
不知为何选中这家伙
For whatever reason, I chose to travel into this guy.
-送我回去就行了 -时空跳跃受控于机器
So now just travel me out.
-送我回去就行了 -时空跳跃受控于机器
You don't control the leap. The machine does.
这是原计划的设计瑕疵
It's a design flaw from the original project.
什么原计划?
Original project?
三十年前,贝奇特博士 研发了时空跃进计划
30 years ago, Quantum Leap was created
三十年前,贝奇特博士 研发了时空跃进计划
by Dr. Sam Beckett.
他穿越成为某人后必须施予援手
He would leap into people and then need
他穿越成为某人后必须施予援手
to help them put right what once went wrong,
矫正当时的错误
to help them put right what once went wrong,
才能跃入另一人,周而复始
and then the whole process would start all over again.
若你想回去的话
So if we have any hope of getting you home,
就得帮助这位仁兄
you have to do the same for this guy.
这算哪门子时空计划?
What the hell kind of time travel project is this?
帮助人跟穿越有啥关系?
How does helping someone cause me to leap?
不知道,我们也想解开这个谜
We don't know. That's what we've been trying
去问贝奇特博士当初怎么做的
to figure out. - What about this guy, Beckett?
去问贝奇特博士当初怎么做的
Ask him. Do what he did.
没办法问他
We can't.
他一直没回来
He never made it home.
所以我得一辈子困在这里
So I'm stuck here forever.
不会的,五年来你致力于新演算法
No.
不会的,五年来你致力于新演算法
You were working on a new algorithm
不会的,五年来你致力于新演算法
for the last five years that would fix
试图修正时空跃进器,却苦无成果
the Quantum Leap machine.
试图修正时空跃进器,却苦无成果
It wasn't working, but you uploaded
但你在临行前上传新程序码
It wasn't working, but you uploaded
但你在临行前上传新程序码
some new code just before you jumped.
只要设法查明你此行任务
So we just have to figure out what you're here to do.
趁下次跃进时把你拉回2022年
Then when you leap, we can pull you
趁下次跃进时把你拉回2022年
right back to 2022.
你对这人了解多少?
OK, what do you know about him?
不多
Not much.
他叫尼克朗德
His name is Nick Rounder.
是持枪抢劫团的一员之类的
He's a part of a stickup crew, if that's what they call them.
不行了,我做不到
This is crazy. I can't do this.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
我会从旁引导你
OK, think of me as your guide.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you get home.
你必须相信我
You just have to trust me.
我相信你吗?
And do I...trust you?
你很信任我
Yes.
你很信任我
You do.
班恩,我得告诉你一件事
Look, Ben, there's something I need to tell you.
尼克,你没事吧?
Nick, you OK in there?
我一会儿就出去
Yeah, just a second.
听好了
OK, look.
他们以为你是尼克
They think you're Nick Rounder.
别被识破就没事
Keep it that way, and you'll be fine.
你在跟谁说话?
Who are you talking to?
没别人,我在帮自己打气
No one.
没别人,我在帮自己打气
Just giving myself a pep talk.
要开箱了
We're opening the crate.
好多炸♥药♥啊
That is a lot of explosives.
皮特,烟火秀三小时后开始
All right, Pete, it's three hours till the fireworks.
去把炸♥药♥放定位
You know where to put it. Get it done.
这些炸♥药♥会造成重大伤亡
That amount of C-4 can do some serious damage.
或许你是来防止惨案的
Maybe that's what you're here to stop.
查莉说驾车逃逸进行得不顺利
So Charlie tells me that your great escape
查莉说驾车逃逸进行得不顺利
back there wasn't so great.
才不是,多亏尼克才逃得了
No, no, no.
才不是,多亏尼克才逃得了
Nick's the reason we got away.
他自言自语,还差点烧坏离合器
He was up there talking to himself
他自言自语,还差点烧坏离合器
and burning out the clutch.
我正要说,离合器卡住了
Actually, I was gonna mention,
我正要说,离合器卡住了
the clutch does stick. - You think this is funny?
-你还在搞笑?-他不是载我们回来了吗?
the clutch does stick. - You think this is funny?
-你还在搞笑?-他不是载我们回来了吗?
Look, he got us here, didn't he?
逃跑只是最简单的
Yeah, but that was the easy part.
万一他临阵龟缩
He's getting cold feet, doesn't feel up to this.
或是做不来,现在立刻告诉我
He's getting cold feet, doesn't feel up to this.
或是做不来,现在立刻告诉我
I need to know right now.
里奇被逮后,计划差点报销
When Richie got busted, this whole thing
里奇被逮后,计划差点报销
was gonna fall apart.
我说会另找人开车
I told you we'd get another driver, and I found one.
也真的找到了
I told you we'd get another driver, and I found one.
尼克是我看过最厉害的司机 他救了我们一命
Nick is the best damn driver I've ever seen.
尼克是我看过最厉害的司机 他救了我们一命
He saved our asses out there.
自言自语又怎样?
Who cares if he talks to himself?
柯尔,你认识我多久了?
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表