剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
He'll appreciate that.
自从到了救赎镇,他一直想开餐馆
Ever since we came to Salvation,
自从到了救赎镇,他一直想开餐馆
all he's wanted to do is open his own restaurant.
既然如此
Well, then consider me your first customer.
我当第一个顾客吧
Well, then consider me your first customer.
瓦伦蒂娜就像我们的家人
Valentina is like family to all of us.
镇民们愿追随她上刀山下油锅
The people in this town would follow her
镇民们愿追随她上刀山下油锅
into hell if she asked.
声音是打铁店传来的
That sounded like it came from the forge.
快点……
再拿点水来
We need more water!
我的店……
My forge!
我原本在修理马车轮
One second, I'm in there fixing a wagon wheel.
突然一枚炸♥弹♥从外丢进来
The next, a stick of dynamite comes flying in.
-轰的一声…… -是麦唐纳干的
Boom. - McDonough.
这间店是我仅有的一切
The shop's all I had in the world.
这下我该怎么办?
Now, what am I gonna do?
我走投无路了
I got nowhere else to go.
再重建就好
You'll rebuild.
大家都会帮你
And we're all gonna help.
在救赎城大家都互相帮忙
I mean, that's what we do in Salvation.
在救赎城大家都互相帮忙
We stick together.
恐怕不是所有人
Some of us, anyway.
看来麦唐纳的诡计吓走了镇民
Looks like McDonough's plan worked.
看来麦唐纳的诡计吓走了镇民
He's scaring people off.
他吓不了我们,这场仗还没结束
Yeah, well, he's not gonna scare us.
他吓不了我们,这场仗还没结束
This fight isn't over.
对吧,爷爷?
Right, abuelo?
听我说
Look, I know you all want me to fight,
我知道你们要我去决斗
Look, I know you all want me to fight,
我认为有更好的办法
but I think there might be a better way.
什么办法?
What is it?
-再多等一下 -没时间了
Just give it a little time.
-再多等一下 -没时间了
- We don't have much time. - You're a coward.
-你是个懦夫 -瓦伦蒂娜
- We don't have much time. - You're a coward.
-你是个懦夫 -瓦伦蒂娜
Valentina!
你回到这里时,我吓了一大跳
When I saw you come to this town,
你回到这里时,我吓了一大跳
it's like I'd seen a ghost.
我的至亲家人就站在身旁
To have mi sangre, mi familia
我的至亲家人就站在身旁
standing beside me,
令我感动不已
it touched my heart.
你亲眼看到爸爸建立的这座镇
Now that you've seen what Papa has built,
深知对我,对镇民有多么重要
to see how much this means to me, to us,
却不愿挺身而战
and to not even fight?
爸爸曾说你是过气的烂醉鬼
Papa said you were a washed-up, wasted drunk.
我还对你抱持希望,但他说对了
I hoped you were more, but he was right.
你不再是我爷爷了
You mean nothing to me.
跟他对决吧
You need to fight him,
为了她,也为了我们
for her, for us.
拜托你了
Please.
我身为计划监督委员 有权调阅组员个人档案
As a member of the Oversight Committee,
我身为计划监督委员 有权调阅组员个人档案
I have full access to this program's personnel files.
其中周小姐你的背景最令我感兴趣
And I must say, I am particularly
其中周小姐你的背景最令我感兴趣
fascinated by yours, Ms. Chou.
我来猜,你在想何以昔日的骇客
Let me guess.
我来猜,你在想何以昔日的骇客
You're wondering how a former cyber-criminal goes
从在暗网盗取比特币帐户
from hacking Bitcoin accounts on the dark web
摇身变成资安主管
to being chief of security of a top secret,
扞卫国家批准的 数十亿资金机密时空计划
to being chief of security of a top secret,
扞卫国家批准的 数十亿资金机密时空计划
multibillion dollar,
扞卫国家批准的 数十亿资金机密时空计划
government-sanctioned time travel project?
我知道当初威廉斯上将力保你出狱
Oh, I'm aware of how Admiral Williams lobbied
我知道当初威廉斯上将力保你出狱
for your release from prison.
魔奇知道我的能耐
Magic knew what I could bring to the table.
-再者,他知道我能保密 -或许吧
More than that, he knew he could
-再者,他知道我能保密 -或许吧
trust me with his secrets.
-再者,他知道我能保密 -或许吧
Perhaps.
但监委会有权过问 任何与计划相关的机密
But any secrets pertaining to this project
但监委会有权过问 任何与计划相关的机密
are the purview of the Oversight Committee,
小自日常作业,大至违反规章
everything from day-to-day operations
小自日常作业,大至违反规章
to breaches in protocol, which, as chief of security,
身为资安主管你有责回报 以免违反假释条件
to breaches in protocol, which, as chief of security,
身为资安主管你有责回报 以免违反假释条件
you are duty-bound to report per the terms of your release.
请牢记这点
Bearing that in mind, have there been
近期是否有须上呈的异常事件?
any incidents in recent weeks you'd care to share now?
我需要国防部书面授权
I'd actually need written authorization
我需要国防部书面授权
from the Pentagon to be able to discuss
才能和无日常许可者讨论计划内容
from the Pentagon to be able to discuss
才能和无日常许可者讨论计划内容
the program with anybody who does not
才能和无日常许可者讨论计划内容
have day-to-day clearance.
我有日常许可
I have day-to-day clearance.
有书面证明吗?
Yes, but do you have it in writing?
你也说了我犯过法,我现在学乖了
See, as you mentioned, I'm a former felon.
你也说了我犯过法,我现在学乖了
I learned my lesson.
一切照规矩来
I'm by the book now.
谈得也差不多了
I think that about does it.
整瓶拿起来喝呢
Drinking straight from the bottle.
不太像班恩的作风
That's not a very Ben Song move.
今天一整天很不好受
It's been a day.
今天一整天很不好受
A long day.
我穿越时空后便不曾阖眼
I realize I haven't slept since I leapt.
你穿越变成的人睡了 这样好点了吗?
Yeah, well, the hosts you've jumped into have,
你穿越变成的人睡了 这样好点了吗?
if that's any consolation.
我知道此行的目的
I know why I'm here. I get it.
这座特别的城镇值得拯救
This town deserves to be saved.
这座特别的城镇值得拯救
It's special.
镇民们需要救星
And the people, they need it.
但我无法达成期望
I just can't be who they need me to be, and...
近来我常这么觉得
I've been feeling that a lot lately.
什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
我不记得第一次约会,你很失望
I saw the way you looked at me when I told you
我不记得第一次约会,你很失望
I didn't remember our first date.
班恩,别这样想……
Look, come on, Ben, it's just--
我想记得所有的事
I want to remember everything.
希望我俩能恢复以往
I want us to go back to the way things were.
希望我俩能恢复以往
And the fact that I can't--
但却做不到
And the fact that I can't--
我♥干♥嘛拆散我俩?
Why would I do this to us?
味道好像汽油
Oh, it tastes like gasoline.
搞不好就是
Yeah, it probably is.
身体又不是我的
Not my body.
好了……
OK, all right, let's stop drinking
别再喝了
OK, all right, let's stop drinking
办正事要紧
and maybe stay focused.
啥正事,我这么没用
Focused on what? My failures?
-重点是穿越 -就算我不顾良心谴责
The leap.
-重点是穿越 -就算我不顾良心谴责
Let's say I can put aside all morality
决定杀了那人,拯救镇民
and agree to kill this man for the sake of the town.
我身体也不允许
I can't physically do it.
我不是风光的神枪手 而是射不准的老头
I'm not in the body of a prizefighter.
我不是风光的神枪手 而是射不准的老头
I'm an old man who can't shoot straight.
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
去找瓦伦蒂娜
I've got to go get Valentina and pick up sticks,
套句这里人说的,得收拾行囊
I've got to go get Valentina and pick up sticks,
套句这里人说的,得收拾行囊
as they say in these parts.
我救不了全镇,至少可以试着救她
If I can't save Salvation, maybe I can
我救不了全镇,至少可以试着救她
try to save her.
瓦伦蒂娜
Valentina!
瓦伦蒂娜,她人呢?
Valentina?
瓦伦蒂娜,她人呢?
Where could she be?
这里晚上除了睡觉,就只能混酒吧
There's literally nothing to do here at night except sleep
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表