剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
这里晚上除了睡觉,就只能混酒吧
or hang out at the saloon. - Ben.
班恩
or hang out at the saloon. - Ben.
她把枪拿走了
Oh, she took the guns.
-该不会…… -糟了
OK, uh, you don't think she--
-该不会…… -糟了
Oh, no.
亨利,看到瓦伦蒂娜了吗?
Henry!
亨利,看到瓦伦蒂娜了吗?
Have you seen Valentina? - Not since the fire.
火灾后就没看过,为何?
Have you seen Valentina? - Not since the fire.
火灾后就没看过,为何?
Why? - She took my guns.
她拿走枪
She took my guns.
大概去对付麦唐纳了
I think she went after McDonough.
没错
She did.
瓦伦蒂娜……好
Valentina!
瓦伦蒂娜……好
Oh, hey.
瓦伦蒂娜……好
Easy. Easy.
先别激动
Easy. Easy.
这小女孩真够大胆
Girl's got gumption, I'll give her that.
居然笨到想偷袭我
Anyone fool enough to come up on me and try to take a shot,
不论老少,我都不会轻易放过
I don't care what your age,
不论老少,我都不会轻易放过
that's something I ain't likely to forgive.
别这样,你的对手不是她
Please, your fight's not with her.
她想杀我,当然是我的对手
She tried to kill me, old man.
她想杀我,当然是我的对手
It most certainly is.
我俩谈谈吧
Let's talk, you and me.
拜托了
Please.
别杀她
Don't kill her.
你也许不信,我不喜欢杀害妇孺
You may not believe this, but I don't much like
你也许不信,我不喜欢杀害妇孺
killing women and children.
我会动手,但不喜欢就是了
I will, but I don't much like it.
所以我在想
So I've been thinking,
有个办法可以避免太多人丧命
I think I know a way that you and me both
有个办法可以避免太多人丧命
can save a lot of lives.
这样啊
You--
说吧
OK.
我知道镇民很崇拜你
I see the way this town looks at you.
把一丝希望放在你这神枪手身上
They've invested the little hope they have
把一丝希望放在你这神枪手身上
into a legendary gunfighter,
救赎城的救兵
the savior of Salvation.
只要杀了你
I gun you down, all that hope evaporates away,
镇民就会死心
I gun you down, all that hope evaporates away,
并自动离开这里,不费我第二颗子弹
and they'll abandon this town without me
并自动离开这里,不费我第二颗子弹
having to fire another shot.
你我来场对决吧
So I propose a duel.
你赢了
You win, and my gang leaves this town be,
我的人就会撤走,并且放回瓦伦蒂娜
You win, and my gang leaves this town be,
我的人就会撤走,并且放回瓦伦蒂娜
and you can have Valentina back.
你输了就会死
You lose, you die, but she lives.
但她能活着
You lose, you die, but she lives.
那就明天吧
Tomorrow, then.
正午时刻
High noon.
这两把还给你
I'm guessing you're going to want these.
明日正午对决
Tomorrow, we duel.
向大家报告好消息
All right, good news, y'all.
迪亚哥愿意为了镇民 跟乔塞亚麦唐纳决斗
Diego has agreed to duel Josiah McDonough for the town.
迪亚哥愿意为了镇民 跟乔塞亚麦唐纳决斗
All right!
太好了
About time.
这样才对嘛
About time.
我死定了
I'm dead.
这种态度就对了
That's the spirit.
我该怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
所有镇民都不惜一死
Look, all of these people would die for this town.
你不必孤军奋战
It's not all on your shoulders.
亨利枪法很好,其他人就……
Henry's good with a gun, but the rest of them--
阿明擅长化学
Ming's a chemist.
他父亲可说是炸♥药♥专家
His dad is basically an explosives expert.
法兰琪整间酒吧都是高浓度烈酒
Frankie has 1,000 gallons of 100-proof whiskey
法兰琪整间酒吧都是高浓度烈酒
in this saloon.
老乔是个醉鬼
Old Joe, he--
老乔是个醉鬼
he's a drunk, but he used to be a hunter.
但他曾经是猎人
he's a drunk, but he used to be a hunter.
这里高手云集
You've got a lot of skill sets here.
只是群龙无首
They're just looking for some leadership.
就算你枪法差又怎样?
So you're a lousy shot, so what?
设好陷阱就有胜算
Build a better mousetrap.
我赢不了他
I can't win.
对不起
I'm sorry.
麦唐纳正值壮年
McDonough's in his prime, and I'm not.
我老了,赢不了他
I can't win.
但我们可以
But we can.
我明白有个能做自己的地方 是多么珍贵
I know how important it is to have a place
我明白有个能做自己的地方 是多么珍贵
where you can be what you were meant to be.
我近来很能感同身受
I'm starting to experience some of that myself recently.
若活捉麦唐纳一伙人就能……
If we can capture McDonough and his posse alive, we--
不可能的……
听好,活捉他们便能获得一万赏金
Listen, if we can capture them alive,
听好,活捉他们便能获得一万赏金
we collect $10,000, which is more than enough money
这笔钱够付给铁路公♥司♥,换取安宁
we collect $10,000, which is more than enough money
这笔钱够付给铁路公♥司♥,换取安宁
to pay off the railroad and buy us some peace, right?
确实
Sure.
但就凭我们如何对付 全西部最嚣张的恶徒呢?
But how in tarnation are we going
但就凭我们如何对付 全西部最嚣张的恶徒呢?
to take down one of the most notorious outlaws in the West?
我们比他重视这块土地
This place means more to us than it does to him.
我有个办法,但需要大家合作
I have a plan, but it's gonna take all of us.
要赏金就不能杀害那帮人
If we want that money, we can't kill any of them.
你有什么办法?
What are you thinking?
据说你近日在齐吉安装防火墙
I understand you put a computational firewall
据说你近日在齐吉安装防火墙
around Ziggy the other day.
据说你近日在齐吉安装防火墙
Uh, yeah, there was an anomaly
对,系统副程序之一发生异常
Uh, yeah, there was an anomaly
对,系统副程序之一发生异常
in one of the system subroutines,
故须保护人工智慧
and the AI had to be protected.
别担心,一切都在控制中
But rest assured, I have it all under control now.
那就好
Oh, good.
我担心是否与功率突增有关
I was afraid it might have something
我担心是否与功率突增有关
to do with those power surges.
完全没有关系
No, no, no. Not at all.
副程序是一套预置指令
You see, the subroutines are a set
副程序是一套预置指令
of pre-programmed instructions.
一旦产生偏差会引发故障保险或冗余
And any deviation from those instructions
一旦产生偏差会引发故障保险或冗余
triggers a series of fail-safes or redundancies.
不管是普通的系统错误
I mean, it doesn't matter if it's a run-of-the-mill bug
不管是普通的系统错误
in the system or if it's a targeted cyberattack.
或是网络恶意攻击
in the system or if it's a targeted cyberattack.
任何故障我们都当成DDOS来处理
We treat each and every glitch as if it were a DDOS.
分散式阻断服务攻击
A distributed denial of service.
就是骇客以大量恶意程序 或花指令灌爆系统
Basically, it's when a hacker floods
就是骇客以大量恶意程序 或花指令灌爆系统
a system full of malware and junk code
企图拖慢系统速度
with the express purpose of slowing the system down.
解说得还真详细
That was a lot to follow.
几乎像刻意模糊焦点
Almost feels like you're trying to be intentionally opaque.
不好意思,我习惯这样说话
I'm sorry, that's--
不好意思,我习惯这样说话
that's just how I talk.
倒是这些功率突增
Funny thing about those power surges, though--
消耗的兆瓦数几乎完全符合 宋博士的计算
the amount of terawatts they're pulling
消耗的兆瓦数几乎完全符合 宋博士的计算
is almost identical to Dr. Song's calculations
正是时空穿越所需要的功率
of the exact amount of energy required for a person to leap.
岂不是太巧了吗?
Strange coincidence, don't you think?
就是说呢
Yeah, I thought so too.
谢谢你,莱特博士
Thank you, Dr. Wright.
我获益匪浅
This has been very helpful.
我刚碰到伊恩,他们刚谈完
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表