剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
但不排除班恩是受到珍妮丝唆使
the possibility that Ben has been co-opted by Janis.
先别断然排除
We have to at least consider it.
万一他恢复记忆 想起原本打算干的坏事
And if his memory suddenly comes back
万一他恢复记忆 想起原本打算干的坏事
and his plan was to do terrible things the whole time,
到时就很难阻止他了
there's not a lot we could do to stop it.
目前反而安全
The only safeguard we have is him not remembering
因为他不记得擅自跃进的动机
The only safeguard we have is him not remembering
因为他不记得擅自跃进的动机
why he leaped or what his agenda is.
在还没弄清楚之前
So until we figure out what the hell is going on,
请尽力防止他恢复记忆
you have to go out of your way to make sure
请尽力防止他恢复记忆
we don't jog his memory, okay?
-好吗?-不好
No. Not okay.
我不同意这样做
I do not agree with this plan of attack.
很遗憾你这样想
I'm sorry you feel that way.
但这是命令
But I'm not asking. - Okay, um, look.
冷静点,大家昨晚都没睡好
But I'm not asking. - Okay, um, look.
冷静点,大家昨晚都没睡好
None of us really got a lot of sleep last night,
不如晚点再……
so maybe we should just put a pin in this.
不如晚点再……
I've got a lock on Ben.
找到班恩了
I've got a lock on Ben.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
这个嘛……要命
Well--holy ship.
你们别吓到了
You're not gonna believe this.
班恩在亚特兰提斯号♥太空梭上
Ben is on the space shuttle "Atlantis,"
时间是1998年3月7日
March 7, 1998.
你没提起今早发现的随身碟
I noticed that you didn't mention the little thumb drive
你没提起今早发现的随身碟
that you found this morning or the message
还有班恩留的讯息
that Ben left for you.
我想知道班恩的动机和随身碟内容
Look, I need to know what Ben was thinking.
我想知道班恩的动机和随身碟内容
I need to know what's on this drive.
-那就请珍恩帮忙 -他们怀疑班恩
Well, then you should've given it to Jenn.
-那就请珍恩帮忙 -他们怀疑班恩
They don't trust him.
怀疑而已,并没有把他定罪
Actually, I think that they're trying to give him
怀疑而已,并没有把他定罪
the benefit of the doubt.
我得知道他在想什么
Look, I need to know what he was thinking.
我必须抢先看到
I need to see it first.
稍早你说我们是一体
You remember this morning when you were like,
稍早你说我们是一体
"oh, I--I thought we were in this together,"
我以为在讲我,原来是指班恩
and I thought you were talking about you and me,
我以为在讲我,原来是指班恩
but you were actually talking about you and Ben,
我当下超尴尬的
and I was quietly mortified, but I recovered
-最后仍展现风度 -伊恩
and I was quietly mortified, but I recovered
-最后仍展现风度 -伊恩
really gracefully? - Ian.
我们现在不该分♥裂♥成两派
Look, splitting into two teams
我们现在不该分♥裂♥成两派
right now is a mistake.
-若班恩也在,一定不会…… -他又不在
And if Ben were here, he wouldn't stand--
-若班恩也在,一定不会…… -他又不在
Well, he's not here.
拜托帮我解码,好吗?
Look, please just unlock the drive--
拜托帮我解码,好吗?
for me.
求求你
Please.
没事吧,大卫?
- You okay in there, David? - Yep. Yeah.
我很好
- You okay in there, David? - Yep. Yeah.
我很好
You just, uh, can't rush this sort of thing.
这种事急不得
You just, uh, can't rush this sort of thing.
第一次总是比较生疏
First time's always a little tricky.
第一次总是比较生疏
Mm-hmm.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我在太空梭里耶
I'm in a space shuttle.
就是说啊
I know.
我不是该回到2022年吗?
I thought I was supposed to get pulled back
我不是该回到2022年吗?
to 2022 when I left.
后来没成功
Yeah, that didn't work.
知道原因吗?
Do we know why?
我们还在查
We're working on it.
我们很确信下次跃进一定能成功
However, the team is fairly confident
我们很确信下次跃进一定能成功
we should be able to get you back on the next leap.
回不去好像该难过才对
Well, I'd be more upset,
回不去好像该难过才对
but space shuttle.
但太空梭实在太酷了
but space shuttle.
但太空梭实在太酷了
It's very cool.
我这次变成谁?
Who am I this time?
你叫田村大卫
Uh, your name's David Tamura.
-他是…… -田村?
He is-- - Tamura?
等一下
Wait a minute.
你记得这人?
Do you remember him?
田村大卫
It--David Tamura.
我小时候很崇拜他
- Uh-oh. - I--I idolized him
我小时候很崇拜他
when I was growing up.
他是日裔美籍太空人
He immigrated to the U.S. from Japan
他是日裔美籍太空人
and became an astronaut, and I immigrated from Korea
我是韩裔美籍,也想当太空人
and became an astronaut, and I immigrated from Korea
我是韩裔美籍,也想当太空人
and wanted to become an astronaut.
-我自幼从韩国移♥民♥到美国 -对
I immigrated from Korea when I was a kid.
-我自幼从韩国移♥民♥到美国 -对
Yeah.
我想起来了
I'm remembering.
艾蒂森,别让他想起更多事
Hey, Addison, take him away from this.
艾蒂森,别让他想起更多事
We don't want him-- - Um, that's fantastic, Ben.
太好了,你还记得什么?
We don't want him-- - Um, that's fantastic, Ben.
太好了,你还记得什么?
What else do you remember?
艾蒂森
Addison!
我……
Um...
不记得了
Nothing. - Okay.
-好吧 -但是……天啊
- Except--oh, God. - Yes?
-怎么了?-田村大卫在这次任务中丧生
David Tamura dies on his first mission--
-怎么了?-田村大卫在这次任务中丧生
this mission. - We know.
没错,齐吉说你九♥成♥二 是来救他的命
this mission. - We know.
没错,齐吉说你九♥成♥二 是来救他的命
Ziggy says there's a 92% chance you're here to prevent that.
-怎么做?-太空总署从未公开死因
Okay. How do I do that?
-怎么做?-太空总署从未公开死因
Well, NASA never released the cause of death publicly,
我们还在等机密报告
so we're waiting on the classified mission report.
在那之前只能设法避险
Until then, we just have to keep you out of harm's way.
不然我何必躲厕所里?
Okay. Yeah.
不然我何必躲厕所里?
Why do you think I'm hanging out in the bathroom?
舱内一堆按钮我一窍不通
They expect me to know things, and there's, like,
舱内一堆按钮我一窍不通
a million switches out there, and if I hit the wrong one--
-万一按错了…… -班恩
a million switches out there, and if I hit the wrong one--
-万一按错了…… -班恩
Ben.
这就是我来的原因
That's why I'm here.
我会帮你
I got you.
终于出来了
There he is.
请开始入轨后检查程序 打开酬载舱照明灯
Hey, can you start the post-insertion checklist
请开始入轨后检查程序 打开酬载舱照明灯
and get the PLB floodlights on?
没问题
Sure can.
班恩
Ben.
左边数来第三颗,然后下排右边
Third dial from the left and then right on the bottom.
好
Okay.
-我做错什么?-不是你
What'd I do?
-我做错什么?-不是你
That wasn't you.
酬载舱门卡住了
Payload doors are jamming.
糟了,酬载移♥动♥的话,会挡住……
Oh, no. If the payload shifted,
糟了,酬载移♥动♥的话,会挡住……
it could be blocking the--
请回报,你俩没事吧?
Report.
请回报,你俩没事吧?
You guys okay down there?
稍微撞到,并无大碍
A little banged up, but we're okay.
你们呢?
How about you two?
雷诺兹
Reynolds!
你还好吗?
You all right?
还好
Yeah.
坎蒂丝要我好好照顾他
Candace made me promise to take care of him up here.
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表