剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
丝翠坦,准备好投弃了
Stratton, I am ready to jettison.
丝翠坦,准备好投弃了
That's great news, David.
太好了,我们这里也好了
That's great news, David.
太好了,我们这里也好了
We're ready in here.
开始投弃
Go for jettison.
打开红色开关
All right.
打开红色开关
Flip that red switch.
放手一搏罗
Here goes nothing.
干得好,大卫
Great work, David. Come on inside,
快进来,准备关舱门
and we'll get these payload bay doors closed.
就等你这句
Thought you'd never ask.
班恩,太空垃圾提早出现了
Ben. The debris.
班恩,太空垃圾提早出现了
It's early. - What?
-怎么会?-记录稍有偏差
The records must've been a little off.
稍微而已吗?
- A little off? - You need to get down.
快趴下
- A little off? - You need to get down.
快趴下
Now!
请回报
Report.
你没事吧?
You okay out there?
我刚躲过了太空垃圾
Yeah.
我刚躲过了太空垃圾
I just dodged some space debris.
太惊险了,但我没事
That was close.
太惊险了,但我没事
But I'm okay.
你还活着,太好了
You're alive.
你还活着,太好了
That was amazing.
现在可以跃进了
Now I can leap.
跃进非人为可控制
You don't control the leap, Ben.
好吧,不必太兴奋
Yeah, sure. Fine.
好吧,不必太兴奋
I can be more zen about it, but, I mean,
既然大卫躲过太空垃圾,逃过死劫
I can be more zen about it, but, I mean,
既然大卫躲过太空垃圾,逃过死劫
David is very much alive.
既然大卫躲过太空垃圾,逃过死劫
I dodged the debris.
这下没事了吧?
We're good, no?
我看一下
Okay. All right.
糟了……
N-no. No, no, no, no, no.
-不会吧?-怎么了?
That--that can't be true. - What?
垃圾没击中你,反而撞坏隔热片
Ben, it says because the debris missed you,
垃圾没击中你,反而撞坏隔热片
it damaged some thermal protection tiles.
-又怎样?-太空梭重返地球大气层时
- So what? They're just-- - No.
-又怎样?-太空梭重返地球大气层时
When the shuttle hits the atmosphere on reentry,
防热板将会失效
the heat shields fail.
齐吉说现在有百分百机率全员丧生
Ziggy says there's 100% chance of the entire team dying now.
静悄悄的,也许珍妮丝逃走了
Looks quiet.
静悄悄的,也许珍妮丝逃走了
I wonder if Janis is still there.
不如直接敲门求见吧
I was thinking I'd just knock,
不如直接敲门求见吧
see if she's home.
请别对艾蒂森那么凶
You need to be more delicate with Addison.
你也同意她吗?
You think she's right,
-该让班恩恢复记忆?-不是
that we should be trying to get Ben to remember?
-该让班恩恢复记忆?-不是
No. But she's feeling
她现在很脆弱无助
pretty out of control right now.
我们还落井下石
We are not helping.
什么意思?
How do you mean?
全像投影非她所愿
She didn't choose to be the hologram.
未婚夫擅自穿越时空也非她所愿
She didn't choose for her fiancé
未婚夫擅自穿越时空也非她所愿
to leap back in time without telling her.
更别说目前这桩风波 改写历史可能有意想不到的后果
She didn't choose to be in the middle
更别说目前这桩风波 改写历史可能有意想不到的后果
of a scandal that could rewrite the past
更别说目前这桩风波 改写历史可能有意想不到的后果
in ways we can't even imagine.
很不轻松
It's a lot.
虽然这是军方计划
I know this is a military project,
但我们是同一队的
but we're a team, Magic.
至少理应如此
We're supposed to be, anyway.
请体谅一下她
So, you know, cut her some slack.
让她参与决定,而非只服从命令
Start letting her be a part of the decisions
让她参与决定,而非只服从命令
instead of on the receiving end of them.
怎么了?
What?
我还以为班恩穿越变成你了
You sure Ben didn't leap into you?
这是你对我说过最好听的话
That might be the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
还顺利吗?
Everything okay?
不太妙
Not really, but they're getting him
他在脱太空装,暂时不会有事
out of his spacesuit right now, so he's okay for a minute.
随身碟解密了吗?
Where are we with the drive?
加密层级太高
Well, um, the encryption is next level.
得用上整栋楼的计算功能才能破解
I mean, it would take accessing all of the computational power
得用上整栋楼的计算功能才能破解
in the building in order to crack it,
不可能秘密进行
which is something that we cannot do very quietly.
一定有别的办法
Okay, look, there's got to be a way.
确实有
Oh, um, there is, actually.
叫做请大家帮忙
It's called asking our friends for help.
你藏起来不是为了防魔奇和珍恩
Look, I-I don't think that you're holding
你藏起来不是为了防魔奇和珍恩
the drive back because you don't trust Magic and Jenn.
你担心的是班恩
I think it's Ben that you're worried about.
也许内容会害他坐牢
I mean, something on this drive could be incriminating,
所以你很害怕
and that's scary to think about.
我得回影像室了
I'm going back in.
隔热片被打到是家常便饭,没事的
Those tiles get banged up all the time.
隔热片被打到是家常便饭,没事的
It's fine. - No, Ben.
不对,未来记录显示
It's fine. - No, Ben.
不对,未来记录显示
They don't know this, but a shuttle
2003年一艘同等受损的太空梭 重返时解体了
with this kind of debris damage disintegrated upon reentry in 2003.
受损情况很严重
That damage is substantial.
得在重返大气层前先修好
We can't attempt a reentry without repairing them first.
供氧量只剩四个半小时
We have four and a half hours of oxygen left,
得在廿分钟内就定位
and only another 20 minutes to get in position
才来得及回太空中心
or we lose our window to Kennedy.
要不赌一把立刻回航
So we can either attempt reentry now
要不赌一把立刻回航
and hope for the best,
否则继续争到缺氧而死
or we can suffocate up here arguing about tiles.
还有一个办法
There's another option.
和平号♥太空站
Mir.
找俄♥罗♥斯♥人帮忙?
The Russians?
他们的太空站有充分供氧量
Their space station should have plenty of O2 to spare.
先充氧,修复隔热片再返航
We top up, fix the tiles, and head home.
-疯了才会这么做 -不会的
That's insane for a thousand reasons.
-疯了才会这么做 -不会的
No, it's not. Ziggy says there's an 87% chance
齐吉显示若立刻前往和平号♥ 便有八成五机率全员存活
No, it's not. Ziggy says there's an 87% chance
齐吉显示若立刻前往和平号♥ 便有八成五机率全员存活
that you all survive if you go to Mir right now.
我投和平号♥一票
Mir gets my vote.
万万不可
Absolutely not.
立即脱轨点火才对
We should attempt deorbit burn now while we can.
没得投票表决
This isn't a democracy.
既联络不上休士顿
We've lost contact with Houston,
我是代理指挥官,我说了算
and I'm acting commander.
我是代理指挥官,我说了算
I make the call. We're going to Mir.
-立刻前往和平号♥ -休想
Like hell we are.
雷诺兹,你还好吧?
Reynolds, you okay?
不好也要阻止你让大家送死
No, but you're about to get us killed up here.
后来发生了很多事
Look, a lot has happened since you--
-一切在我掌控中 -绝不可以向俄♥罗♥斯♥求救
I have this under control--
-一切在我掌控中 -绝不可以向俄♥罗♥斯♥求救
We are not about to go running
-一切在我掌控中 -绝不可以向俄♥罗♥斯♥求救
to the Russians for help.
对太空计划而言是奇耻大辱
Do you know how embarrassing that would be to the program?
太空梭返航时解体才更严重
I think losing a shuttle on reentry would be worse.
立刻返回地球
We're going home.
咖啡还没凉
Coffee's still warm.
算她聪明,手♥机♥留下人逃走
Looks like she was smart enough to ditch the phone and leave.
还是得来一趟
A risk we had to take.
或许能找到她和班恩合作的蛛丝马迹
Maybe she left something behind that could tell us
或许能找到她和班恩合作的蛛丝马迹
what she and Ben were up to.
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表