剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
我需要一点时间
I...
我需要一点时间
need more time.
你说什么?
Sorry. What?
来庆祝吧
Let's celebrate!
没想到尴尬的还在后头
Wow, I cannot believe this just got more awkward.
你该不会拒绝了吧?
Don't tell me you said no.
我说我需要时间
I said I need more time.
单膝下跪的男人就想听这句
Which, of course, is exactly what every man wants
单膝下跪的男人就想听这句
to hear when he's down on one knee,
亏我一年前就分期买♥♥了戒指
holding a ring that he picked out a year ago,
亏我一年前就分期买♥♥了戒指
and bought on layaway-- more time.
-需要时间?-我不懂
Wait, I don't understand.
你不总说他是完美对象?
How many times have you told me he's the perfect man for you?
我应该很常说吧
A lot, probably.
你们都已经计划好了
What about all the plans you were making together?
杰克在伊利诺州找到新工作 房♥子都看好了
Jake's new job in Illinois, the house you two saw there.
我答应你妈会确保你幸福
Look, I promised your mother that I would
我答应你妈会确保你幸福
make sure you were happy.
杰克能让你幸福
Jake makes you happy. - Ben.
班恩,抱歉打断父女谈心时刻
OK, I'm sorry to break up this little father-daughter moment.
齐吉说谭美琴最后现身
But Ziggy says the last time anybody saw Tammy Jean
是那天早上离开自家公♥寓♥
was leaving her apartment that morning.
说的是今天早上,所以……
And that morning is this morning, so yeah.
桑多瓦先……爹地
Mr. Sand--
桑多瓦先……爹地
Daddy, where are the files on Tammy Jean Jessup?
谭美琴的档案在哪儿?
Daddy, where are the files on Tammy Jean Jessup?
也许听起来很蠢
Maybe it sounds foolish,
每个父亲都希望女儿像个公主
but every father wants their baby girl
每个父亲都希望女儿像个公主
to feel like a princess.
班恩,找到了
Oh, Ben. Over here.
我不懂,我还以为……
You know, I don't understand.
我不懂,我还以为……
I got to say--
居然还有心情工作?
back to work just like that, huh?
我懂了
Got it.
伊娃,我需要静一静
You know, Eva, just-- I need a little space, OK?
杰克,对不起
Jake, I'm sorry.
你吓到我了
You caught me off guard. - Yeah. Yeah.
我也尝到苦头了,不是吗?
You caught me off guard. - Yeah. Yeah.
我也尝到苦头了,不是吗?
And I paid the price for it, didn't I?
我有个想法
I have an idea.
不如你帮我找她,免得她跑了
Why don't you help me find this woman before she skips?
什么……?
What?
等一下,你拒绝求婚 还叫我一起工作?
I proposed to you, you say no,
等一下,你拒绝求婚 还叫我一起工作?
and now you want me to go on a job with you?
先声明,我没拒绝
First of all, I didn't say no.
再者,希望你跟我一起找人
Second, I want you to do this job with me,
我们才好谈谈
so we could talk about this,
谈谈我们之间的事
everything, us.
你懂我的
Come on, you know me.
我喜欢把话说开
You know I like to talk things out.
那倒是
You do.
先找到人,我们再好好谈
Ay. OK.
先找到人,我们再好好谈
Look, we find this girl, and then you and I
先找到人,我们再好好谈
are going to have a talk, OK?
-我保证 -好吧
- Promise. - OK.
我有预感这事不太好办
Something tells me this is going to be a hell of a ride.
别搞错了
OK, but to be clear,
任务是寻找谭美琴,不是扮月老
this is about finding Tammy Jean,
任务是寻找谭美琴,不是扮月老
not playing matchmaker.
或许可以一举两得
Maybe I can do both.
他穿越到1981年的洛城
So he's here in Los Angeles in 1981,
被穿越者是女人
in the body of a woman.
幸好她没穿丝♥袜♥裤
Well, at least she's not wearing pantyhose.
当时很流行,班恩绝对撑不了一小时
Those were a thing back then.
当时很流行,班恩绝对撑不了一小时
And trust me, Ben would not last one hour in a pair.
进展如何?
How goes?
穿越对象叫伊娃桑多瓦
Ben is now Eva Sandoval, badass bounty hunter
是个品味超棒的赏金猎人
with surprisingly good taste.
是个品味超棒的赏金猎人
Ugh. Of course.
烦耶,班恩第一次换性别角色 我却得去检修故障
Ugh. Of course.
烦耶,班恩第一次换性别角色 我却得去检修故障
The first time that Ben's having
烦耶,班恩第一次换性别角色 我却得去检修故障
a gender creative experience,
烦耶,班恩第一次换性别角色 我却得去检修故障
I have to be off troubleshooting Ziggy.
把珍妮丝踢出系统了吗?
Have you locked Janis out of the system yet?
还没,我想办不到了
No. I don't think it's possible.
但至少稍微牵制住她
But I do have her at least slightly contained.
-所以齐吉才跑得这么慢?-对
Is that why Ziggy's still running slow?
-所以齐吉才跑得这么慢?-对
Yep.
知道她在做什么吗?
Yep.
知道她在做什么吗?
Do we understand what she's doing in there yet?
她不只跑一个程序而已
Well, she's not really running one single program.
而是到处流窜,想存取系统不同部分
She's sort of all over the place,
而是到处流窜,想存取系统不同部分
trying to access different parts of the system.
其中一个动作有点令人担心
There is one mildly unsettling thing
其中一个动作有点令人担心
that she's trying to do, though.
是什么?
What?
我们用齐吉预测 班恩在过去的作为引起的涟波效应
OK, so you know how we use Ziggy to try and predict
我们用齐吉预测 班恩在过去的作为引起的涟波效应
what the ripple effect of Ben's actions might be in the past?
-没错 -珍妮丝想用齐吉预测……
Yeah.
-没错 -珍妮丝想用齐吉预测……
She's trying to use Ziggy to predict
我们接下来的行动
what our actions might be in the near future.
我们是指?
Wait, our, as in--
你,我,魔奇和艾蒂森
You, me, Magic and Addison.
她想解开我们的加密个人档案
Yeah, she is heavy into our encrypted personnel files.
真令人发毛
That's super creepy.
能解开原因吗?
Can you figure out why?
我可以试,但你得授权给我
I mean, I can try, but you're going
我可以试,但你得授权给我
to have to grant me access.
你的档案加密层级超级高
And your files in particular are supremely protected.
伊恩,我们出去走走
Ian, let's take a walk.
听起来似乎有点不妙
That doesn't sound super ominous at all.
没什么,我不想让你看档案才知道
Nothing bad.
没什么,我不想让你看档案才知道
There are some things in there I don't want you reading about.
我打算亲口告诉你
You should hear them from me.
珍恩,艾蒂森登出时你得跟她说
Jenn, when Addison comes out, you still need to talk to her.
说班恩骗了我们整整六个月
About how Ben's been lying to us
说班恩骗了我们整整六个月
all for the last six months?
好喔,我超想告诉她
Yes, I'm so looking forward to that.
车还在,公♥寓♥灯也还亮着
Car's here, and it looks like the light
车还在,公♥寓♥灯也还亮着
in her apartment is on.
先这么办吧
All right, good. So, now, it's early.
现在是一大早 先用楼下邻居收错包裹那招
All right, good. So, now, it's early.
现在是一大早 先用楼下邻居收错包裹那招
So I think we should go with the whole girl next door,
现在是一大早 先用楼下邻居收错包裹那招
misdelivered package.
现在是一大早 先用楼下邻居收错包裹那招
- Right. Got it. - OK. I'm going to take
好,就这么办
- Right. Got it. - OK. I'm going to take
我去检查有无其他逃跑路径
a look around, make sure there's not
我去检查有无其他逃跑路径
another way out of here that we don't know about.
在原时空中,伊娃答应杰克了吗?
In the original timeline,
在原时空中,伊娃答应杰克了吗?
what did Eva say to Jake, yes or no?
问题出在求婚吧?
- Um... - It was the proposal, right?
我求婚时表现太烂,对吧?
I messed up the proposal, is that what happened?
不是,你表现得很好
No. The proposal was great.
那不然是戒指吗?
Really? Was it the ring?
我知道你不戴戒指,但总得……
I mean, I know you don't wear rings.
我知道你不戴戒指,但总得……
But I had to do something.
戒指也很完美
The ring is perfect.
我只是需要时间
I just need a little more time.
若能找到谭美琴 免于困在1981年
So, if we could find Tammy Jean
若能找到谭美琴 免于困在1981年
before she strands Ben in 1981, that would be great.
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表