剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
你记得这些事情吗?
Do you remember any of that?
我……
I, uh, I'm sorry.
对不起
I, uh, I'm sorry.
我不记得
I don't.
好吧
Yeah.
那么……
And, um--and when--
不行
No, no.
说好交换条件
Quid pro quo.
我满足你的要求,换你了
I did something for you.
我满足你的要求,换你了
Now you do something for me. - OK.
好吧
Now you do something for me. - OK.
快射罐子
Shoot the cans.
-好吧 -来吧……
Here we go. Here we go.
先等等
Whoa! OK, uh--
-怎么了?-开场姿势不错
- What? - That's a good start.
我可以帮忙吗?
Can I help?
麻烦了
Please.
来吧
OK.
举起枪
Now, uh, bring it up.
很好,与眼同高
Yeah.
很好,与眼同高
To your eye.
这样对吗?
How's this?
很好
It's good.
准备好
Ready?
瞄准
Aim.
射击
Fire.
还不差啦
It's-- it's not that bad.
-不差吗?-对
- Not that bad? - Yes.
看来你很久没开枪了
Hey, looks like it's been a while since you
看来你很久没开枪了
had a gun in your hand.
总部在叫我
Oh, they need me back in HQ.
我去去就回
Uh, been a minute.
是有点生疏了
Uh, been a minute.
我叫亨利
I'm Henry, the one deputy
唯一不肯收贿的警长副手
that didn't take McDonough's bribe.
-我来试试吧?-请便
May I?
-我来试试吧?-请便
Go for it.
上尉,请坐没关系
You can sit down, Captain, if you like.
这不是正式调查,只是关心一下
This isn't a formal inquiry.
这不是正式调查,只是关心一下
Just a friendly check-in.
是,议员
Yes, ma'am.
好吧
OK.
想必你对本计划满腔热诚
Well, this is a thrilling experience for you.
身为首位获选穿越时空的女性
First woman selected to travel through time,
且与未婚夫共事
working side by side with your fiancé.
真了不起
Truly incredible.
是,议员
Yes, ma'am.
工作进展如何?
How are things going around here?
-测试顺利吗?-是,议员
Testing going well?
-测试顺利吗?-是,议员
Yes, ma'am.
进展还满意吗?
Excited by the progress?
-是,议员 -不必只答是或不是
Yes, ma'am.
-是,议员 -不必只答是或不是
You don't have to just answer with "yes, ma'am."
请自♥由♥发言并适时变化措词
Permission to speak freely and add any color
请自♥由♥发言并适时变化措词
you think might be helpful.
是,议员
Yes, ma'am.
你未婚夫还好吗?最后一次何时见到他?
How's your fiancé?
你未婚夫还好吗?最后一次何时见到他?
When was the last time you saw him?
昨天
Yesterday.
很不巧,他今天有私事要处理
Uh, unfortunately, he is dealing
很不巧,他今天有私事要处理
with a private family matter today.
很不巧,他今天有私事要处理
Hmm, I heard.
我听说了
Hmm, I heard.
上尉,有事情需要向我报告吗?
Captain, is there anything going on here
上尉,有事情需要向我报告吗?
that I should know about?
没有,议员……
both: No, ma'am.
没有,议员……
How'd I guess?
我真会猜呢
How'd I guess?
谢谢你,上尉
OK, well, thank you, Captain.
与君一席话,胜读十年书
Great seeing you.
与君一席话,胜读十年书
This has been deeply illuminating.
是,议员
Yes, ma'am.
听好了,就跟骑马一样
Now look, it's just like riding a horse.
学会了就忘不了
All you gotta do is get back on.
我不记得上次骑马是何时
I actually don't remember the last time I rode a horse.
少来了,你可以的
Come on now. You can do this.
只要瞄准再开枪就好
You just got to set your sights and pull that trigger, OK?
只要瞄准再开枪就好
Hey, and don't forget to breathe.
别忘了呼吸
Hey, and don't forget to breathe.
没关系……
OK, OK, OK!
没关系……
Oh, that's OK.
别在意,只是有点生疏 多练习几次就好
You're still a little rusty, all right?
别在意,只是有点生疏 多练习几次就好
Ain't nothing you can't work out with some practice.
相信我,再怎么练习也没用
Trust me, this is not happening.
相信我,再怎么练习也没用
OK?
大家以为我是传奇神枪手
Everyone has this idea of me
大家以为我是传奇神枪手
as being this storied gunslinger.
他们误会我了
They've got me all wrong.
你们看到的不是真正的我
The person they see, that's not who I am.
我懂那种感觉
I know what that's like.
我在老家也得掩饰自己的真面目
Where I was born, I spent most of my life
我在老家也得掩饰自己的真面目
letting folks see me as someone I wasn't,
有一天我决定不再这么做
until one day I decided I didn't want
有一天我决定不再这么做
to do that no more.
我想要做回自己
I want it to be seen for who I really am.
后来我听说了这个地方
That's when I heard about this place,
像我这样的人不需遮遮掩掩
where people like me could go and be whoever they wanted,
能做真实的自己
their true selves, Salvation.
就是救赎镇
their true selves, Salvation.
因此我收拾行囊,该改的就改
So I picked up sticks and made the change that
因此我收拾行囊,该改的就改
I needed to make and I came here.
来到了这里
I needed to make and I came here.
在这里我果真得到了救赎
This town really was my salvation.
因此我誓死扞卫这座小镇
And I will defend it until my very last breath.
那我只好再试一次了
Then I'd better give this one more shot.
好
OK.
我讨厌枪
I hate guns!
没事,让我看看……
Ah, all right.
没事,让我看看……
Let me see that.
镇上有医生吗?
You got a doctor in this town?
看情况
- Well, that depends. - On what?
-什么?-看你对医生的定义
On your definition of the word "doctor."
好刺,那是什么?
Ah, that stings!
好刺,那是什么?
What is that?
中国古老秘方
Ancient Chinese secret.
开玩笑的,是芦荟
Kidding. It's just aloe.
子弹灼伤严重,幸好只是擦过去
The bullet left a nasty burn, but it's just a graze.
擦这个很快就会好
This will heal it right up.
你打算对付麦唐纳一帮人?
So you're, uh, really gonna
你打算对付麦唐纳一帮人?
take on the McDonough gang, huh?
我们还在多方评估
We're evaluating multiple scenarios.
多谢
-你会说粤语?-好像是吧
- You speak Cantonese? - I guess so.
可惜他听不见
Too bad he can't hear you.
父亲担任铁路公♥司♥爆破工时丧失听力
My father lost his hearing
父亲担任铁路公♥司♥爆破工时丧失听力
doing demolition for the railroad.
谢谢
Thank you.
都忘了我有多饿
Mmm. I forgot how hungry I was.
请转告令尊这是我吃过最棒的馄饨汤
Please tell your father that this is the best
请转告令尊这是我吃过最棒的馄饨汤
wonton soup I've ever had.
他会很高兴的
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表