剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
他们?
They?
组员怕我原本心怀不轨
In case I did this for all the wrong reasons,
打算作乱之类的
have some big, evil plan.
真希望跟你交换处境
God, honestly, I wish you were on this side of it.
你一向擅长应对世路人情
You are always a lot better at dealing
你一向擅长应对世路人情
with the politics of it all.
我也很想交换
Trust me, I wish.
你我心知肚明谁才适合当太空人
But between you and me, I think we both know
你我心知肚明谁才适合当太空人
who's better suited to be the astronaut.
别这么说
Oh, come on.
你表现得……
You're doing... better than expected.
-比想像中好 -谢谢
You're doing... better than expected.
-比想像中好 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Yeah.
我能理解就是了
For what it's worth, I get it.
理解什么?
You get what?
弄清♥真♥♥相♥前别让我恢复记忆
Keeping me in the dark until they figure out why I leapt.
虽然感觉很糟,但若身份对调 我大概也会做相同决定
I hate it, but if I was on that other side,
虽然感觉很糟,但若身份对调 我大概也会做相同决定
I'd probably be making the same call, honestly.
我想也是
Yeah. You would, wouldn't you?
既然不能谈我,那来谈你吧
Since we can't talk about me, can we talk about you?
是谁那么幸运?
Who's the lucky guy?
我认识他吗?
Do I know him?
你应该不记得
Uh, you wouldn't remember him.
说的也是
Fair enough.
大喜之日是何时?
When's the big day?
六个月后
Six months.
希望我能到场
I hope I'm back by then.
不准你食言
You better be.
太好了,收到太空总署机密报告了
Oh, good.
太好了,收到太空总署机密报告了
We got the classified mission report from NASA.
太好了,收到太空总署机密报告了
Okay.
大卫死因为何?
How did David die?
他在太空漫步时
It was on a spacewalk.
被太空垃圾击中
He got hit by debris.
那还不简单
Okay. Well, this is easy.
不离开太空梭就没问题了
As long as I don't leave the ship,
不离开太空梭就没问题了
then I can leap, right?
大卫,上来一下好吗?
David, do you want to get up here?
长程通讯被爆♥炸♥震坏
The explosion knocked out long-distance comms.
联络不上休士顿
We can't contact Houston.
-这样啊 -雷诺兹负伤,由我下令
Okay.
-这样啊 -雷诺兹负伤,由我下令
With Reynolds out, I'm in charge,
我决定趁还来得及 返回甘乃迪太空中心
and I'm making the call to return to Kennedy
我决定趁还来得及 返回甘乃迪太空中心
while our window's still open.
好啊,赞成
Yes. Love this plan.
必须关上酬载舱门才能降落
Thing is, we can't land
必须关上酬载舱门才能降落
until we close the payload bay doors.
没错,我完全听得懂
Totally. Yeah, I know that. Yeah.
得先投弃烧坏的模组才能关门
But in order to do that, we need to jettison
得先投弃烧坏的模组才能关门
that damaged ISS module.
遥控功能也不幸震坏了
The explosion fried our remote capabilities.
加拿大臂无法回应
And the Canadarm got banged up and isn't responding.
请你去切换手动释放操纵杆
So we need you to get out there
请你去切换手动释放操纵杆
and toggle the manual release lever.
-你要我…… -立刻着装
- You need me to-- - Suit up.
你得紧急进行太空漫步
We need you to do an emergency spacewalk.
大卫在世界协调时间 21点54分被击中
Okay, according to the records,
大卫在世界协调时间 21点54分被击中
David was struck by debris at 21:54 UTC,
你还有90分钟
which gives you 90 minutes.
若你出舱外投弃模组后立刻返回 应该就没事了
Now, if you can get out there, jettison the ISS module,
若你出舱外投弃模组后立刻返回 应该就没事了
and get back in, you should be good.
戴上头盔进行加压测试
Let's get that helmet on.
戴上头盔进行加压测试
Start the pressurization tests.
要测试多久?
How long do those tests take?
二十分钟左右吧
I don't know, 20 minutes?
那算了,还是别测吧
I'm good. Uh, we don't need those tests.
-拜托跳过 -不行,得按照规矩来
Pass, please.
-拜托跳过 -不行,得按照规矩来
Sorry, David, we gotta do this by the book.
是吗,供氧量只剩六小时
Do we? We have six hours of O2 left.
我知道小心为上,但事态紧急
I understand needing to be careful,
我知道小心为上,但事态紧急
but I need to get out there now.
雷诺兹会坚持测试
Reynolds would do the checks.
大卫说的对
No. David's right.
分秒都不能浪费
By the end of this, seconds are gonna count.
此行不需太久,快让他进气闸
He's not gonna be out there long.
此行不需太久,快让他进气闸
Let's get him in the airlock.
谢谢
Thank you.
干得好
Nice.
知道雷诺兹会怎么说吗?
You know what Reynolds would say right now?
怎么说?
Remind me.
他会板起脸,瞪大双眼
He'd get that serious, noble look in his eye.
靠在你面前说
He'd lean in close and say, "You have trained
你演练过无数状况
He'd lean in close and say, "You have trained
你演练过无数状况
"for every possibility except for the one
唯独漏了实际状况
you're about to encounter."
实地出任务时不能拘泥行事
When you're up here for real,
实地出任务时不能拘泥行事
it's not about following flowcharts and checklists.
要相信直觉
It's about trusting your gut.
灵活应变,放宽心胸,注意安全
Stay fluid.
灵活应变,放宽心胸,注意安全
Stay open.
灵活应变,放宽心胸,注意安全
Stay safe.
真有智慧
Smart guy.
是啊
Yeah.
他偶有佳作罗
He's got his moments.
准备出发
Let's get you out there.
这真是太……
This is--
原来人可以既畏惧又感动
I didn't know you could be terrified
原来人可以既畏惧又感动
and amazed at the same time.
太不可思议了
This is crazy.
明知我不是真的在这里
I mean, I know I'm not really here,
还是很令人动容
but this--
还是很令人动容
This is incredible.
专心一点好吗?
Can we focus here?
我在赶时间
I'm on a bit of a clock.
对喔,差点忘了
Yeah. Right.
打开面板
Open that panel.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我刚看了记录
I was just checking the feed.
班恩忆起往事,艾蒂森居然鼓励他
Ben was remembering things,
班恩忆起往事,艾蒂森居然鼓励他
and Addison had him leaning into it.
-我制止她了 -她不听劝告
I know. I told her to stop.
-我制止她了 -她不听劝告
And she didn't.
当下就该断讯,把她拉出影像室
You should have killed the connection
当下就该断讯,把她拉出影像室
and pulled her from the imaging chamber.
我认为那样不太好
Well, I don't think that would have gone over well.
目前状况不是我造成的
Look, I didn't create this situation.
也不是她造成的
Neither did she.
-怎么了?-你的方法奏效了
Your plan worked.
你走后廿分钟,贝丝就打给珍妮丝
About 20 minutes after you left Beth's house,
你走后廿分钟,贝丝就打给珍妮丝
she called Janis.
已追踪到她的电♥话♥
So now we have Janis' phone and an address.
-还有住址 -珍妮丝的地址在哪儿?
We have an address for Janis?
-还有住址 -珍妮丝的地址在哪儿?
Where is she? - Small house in Pasadena.
帕萨迪纳一间民宅,手♥机♥也在
Where is she? - Small house in Pasadena.
帕萨迪纳一间民宅,手♥机♥也在
Phone's still there. - Let's move.
快走吧
Phone's still there. - Let's move.
很好,拿出那两支操纵杆
Okay, good. Now prime those two levers.
时间剩多久?
How are we doing on time?
剩十分钟,就快好了
Still have ten minutes, and we're almost--
快回报说可投弃了
Radio that you're ready to jettison.
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表