剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
-坎蒂丝是?-他太太
- Candace? - His wife?
对喔,坎蒂丝人很好
Oh, right. Candace.
对喔,坎蒂丝人很好
Yeah, love Candace.
她反对他再出任务
She didn't want him to leave again,
她反对他再出任务
but he wanted to be up here for me.
但他坚持陪我这趟
but he wanted to be up here for me.
我的首航,他的最后一次
My first flight, his last.
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
他从几千人选中我
You know, he picked me out of thousands of applicants.
十年来经常日以继夜陪我训练
Trained with me day in and day out
十年来经常日以继夜陪我训练
for the better part of a decade.
十年来他最常说我就说吧
Ten years of him in my ear,
十年来他最常说我就说吧
"Told ya. Told ya."
-我就说吧?-你也听过
- Told ya? - Oh, you've heard him.
每当他说对了,而我错了
Every time he was right and I was wrong,
他经常都是对的
which, annoyingly, was most of the time,
他总不留情面地说我就说吧
he'd always throw that "told ya" at me.
虽然我听得很烦,但现在……
So aggravating at first,
虽然我听得很烦,但现在……
but now-- now when we really need him...
我们很需要他
but now-- now when we really need him...
我们应该一起完成任务的
We were just supposed to do this together.
他稳下来了
He's stable.
震伤不算轻,头部伤口很深
Pretty massive concussion and a nasty cut on his head,
震伤不算轻,头部伤口很深
but I think that's the worst of it.
除此之外并无大碍
but I think that's the worst of it.
除此之外并无大碍
Max, you were right.
麦斯,你说得对
Max, you were right.
酬载突然移位了
Payload shifted somehow,
碰到舱门时意外启动推进器
and when it made contact with the doors,
碰到舱门时意外启动推进器
it triggered the thrusters to fire on the ISS module.
不幸烧坏太空站模组
it triggered the thrusters to fire on the ISS module.
-很严重吗?-不太妙
- How bad is it? - Could be better.
爆♥炸♥造成氧气筒破裂
The explosion ruptured our O2 tank.
已改成备用气筒 目前只剩六小时的量
We switched to backup,
已改成备用气筒 目前只剩六小时的量
but that means we only have six hours of oxygen left.
-六小时也太短…… -别担心
Six hours? That doesn't seem like enough--
-六小时也太短…… -别担心
We'll be fine. I just need to talk to Houston,
我去向休士顿请示应变步骤
We'll be fine. I just need to talk to Houston,
我去向休士顿请示应变步骤
figure out our next move.
麦斯,来驾驶舱帮我
Max, I could use your help on the flight deck.
好
You got it.
现在大概跃进不了吧
I don't suppose I can leap now?
还不行
Not yet, but Ziggy says nothing changed.
齐吉显示结果没变
Not yet, but Ziggy says nothing changed.
我刚才没被炸死
But I survived the explosion.
跃进不是你能控制的
You don't control the leap, Ben.
他没炸死,表示还有更糟的事
Okay, so if this is not how he dies,
他没炸死,表示还有更糟的事
something worse happens up here?
必须尽快查出死因
We need to find out how David dies now.
魔奇
Magic.
你好,贝丝
Hello, Beth.
真高兴看到你
Oh, this is a nice surprise.
你好吗?
How are you?
很好
Good.
抱歉艾尔丧礼过后就没来看你
I'm sorry I haven't come by since Al's funeral.
-我很想来,但…… -没必要道歉
I've been meaning to, I just--
-我很想来,但…… -没必要道歉
Don't apologize.
我知道你很忙
I know how busy you are.
找我有什么事?
So what brings you by?
我在找珍妮丝
I need to talk to Janis.
她有麻烦了
She's in trouble.
我想请你帮我找她
I need to find her. I figured you could help me.
-什么样的麻烦?-恕我不能说
What kind of trouble?
-什么样的麻烦?-恕我不能说
The kind I can't tell you about.
老实说,我跟她一年多没见了
The truth is, I haven't seen her in over a year.
艾尔过世后她开始避不见面
After Al died, she just withdrew
艾尔过世后她开始避不见面
from me, her friends, her life.
我越想帮她,她越躲着我
I tried to get her help,
我越想帮她,她越躲着我
but it only pushed her further away.
难为你了
I'm sorry to hear that.
我也有女儿
I have a daughter.
我明白爱与保护难以兼顾
I know how hard it is to try to love them,
我明白爱与保护难以兼顾
protect them at the same time.
但此事非同小可
But this is serious.
魔奇
Magic.
是计划出错了吗?
Did something go wrong with the project?
跟我说没关系
You can tell me.
贝丝,很开心再见到你
It's good to see you, Beth.
一有珍妮丝消息请联络我
You hear from Janis, let me know.
-怎么样了?-很顺利
- Hey. How'd it go? - Fine.
-一切都好吧?-准备好随时出发
Everything okay?
-一切都好吧?-准备好随时出发
Make sure we're ready to go.
没料错的话,我们的机会来了
If I'm right, this could be our best shot.
还好吗?
How goes?
还可以罗
It goes.
太空总署刚传来一堆档案
We just got a deluge of files from NASA,
太空总署刚传来一堆档案
so there's some progress there.
算是稍有进展
so there's some progress there.
爱丽丝刚来找你?
Was that Alex in here?
爱丽丝刚来找你?
Hm?
对啊
yeah--yeah, no, she is--
她帮我装齐吉新介面的软件
she's just helping me implement
她帮我装齐吉新介面的软件
some tricky software into the new Ziggy interface.
她并不是软件组员
I didn't know Alex was on your software team.
她并不是软件组员
Mm-hmm.
她负责开♥发♥点对点加密程序吧?
Mm-hmm.
她负责开♥发♥点对点加密程序吧?
Didn't she help develop our PTP encryption program?
对……
Yep. Yep, yep, yep.
你知道少了班恩的最大坏处吗?
You know what's the worst thing about Ben
你知道少了班恩的最大坏处吗?
not being here right now?
他总是能凝聚众人
He was kind of the guy that held us all together.
魔奇和我总过度担心机密与安全问题
You know, when Magic and I would worry too much
魔奇和我总过度担心机密与安全问题
about secrecy and security,
艾蒂森被♥操♥作细节难倒
and Addison would get bogged down
艾蒂森被♥操♥作细节难倒
with operational details, or you'd go down
或你被没必要的程序码搞疯
a rabbit hole chasing a piece of code
或你被没必要的程序码搞疯
that ultimately didn't matter.
班恩总有股神奇力量
Ben always had this magical ability
让大家齐心协力朝目标迈进
to pull us all together and get us marching
让大家齐心协力朝目标迈进
in the same direction.
全体组员团结一致
All of us working towards the same goal...
全体组员团结一致
together. - Jenn. Look, I--
珍恩,我……
together. - Jenn. Look, I--
我不乐见魔奇和艾蒂森意见相左
I hate seeing Magic and Addison at odds.
又少了班恩当和事佬
Ben's not here to smooth things over,
只能靠你我防止内部分♥裂♥
so it's up to us, you and me,
只能靠你我防止内部分♥裂♥
to keep this thing from falling apart.
你不必立刻交出随身碟
I'm not telling you to hand that drive over right now,
发现随身碟的人该交出才对
but maybe the person who gave it to you should.
请去说服她
Talk to her.
给你
- Here you go. - Oh, thank you.
谢谢
- Here you go. - Oh, thank you.
终于啊
Finally.
稍早提起大卫让我想起童年
You know, mentioning David triggered
稍早提起大卫让我想起童年
a memory from my childhood.
不是该多讲点吗?
Shouldn't you be doing more of that,
用你手上那台播点过去的事
like, using your handheld device to show me things,
用你手上那台播点过去的事
present stimuli from my life
也许能勾起我更多回忆
that might trigger more memories?
他们不允许
They don't want me to.
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表