剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
Yeah, I'm fine.
我好极了,好到不能再好
Yeah, no, I'm great, terrific,
我好极了,好到不能再好
perfect, couldn't be better.
明明能和未婚妻滚床单却到处奔波
I mean, why the hell would I want to be rolling around
明明能和未婚妻滚床单却到处奔波
in bed with my beautiful fiancée,
明明能和未婚妻滚床单却到处奔波
when I can be running around town, trying to save
好拯救女骗子和她烂男友 免于被毒贩追杀
a pathological liar and her shady boyfriend
好拯救女骗子和她烂男友 免于被毒贩追杀
from cartel hitmen,
未婚妻还迟迟不肯给我答覆
while my would-be fiancée decides
未婚妻还迟迟不肯给我答覆
if she even wants to be fiancéed.
我开心的不得了
I--I am rolling.
好吧,可以理解
Yeah, OK, that's fair.
夜店位在华盛顿大道14421号♥
Uh, Carte Blanche is on 14421 Washington Boulevard.
夜店位在华盛顿大道14421号♥
The club is in Culver City, I think,
夜店在卡尔弗城的……华盛顿大道吧?
The club is in Culver City, I think,
夜店在卡尔弗城的……华盛顿大道吧?
on Washington Boulevard.
你翻一下 找出几条熟悉街道以缩小范围
Here. You should flip through that.
你翻一下 找出几条熟悉街道以缩小范围
See if you can find a familiar street to narrow it down.
-翻街道地图吗?-对啊
A Thomas Guide.
-翻街道地图吗?-对啊
Yeah.
难道有更好的方法?
What, you got a better idea?
-咖啡好了 -谢谢
Thank you so much.
魔奇,听我说
Magic, look, I'm not going to judge you,
我不会批判你的,不论档案内容为何
Magic, look, I'm not going to judge you,
我不会批判你的,不论档案内容为何
whatever's in your file.
没人是完美的,世人都该记住这点
No, I mean, nobody's perfect.
没人是完美的,世人都该记住这点
I really do think that the world
没人是完美的,世人都该记住这点
needs to remember that. - Hm.
怎么了?
What?
你把我从总部拉到外面 一路走进公园
You literally pulled me out of the headquarters,
你把我从总部拉到外面 一路走进公园
you walk me into a park.
若我俩在交往 我会以为你要跟我分手
If we were romantically involved,
若我俩在交往 我会以为你要跟我分手
I'd think that you were about to break up with me.
你知道我打过越战吧?
You know I was in Vietnam, right?
知道啊,你说了几百次
Yeah, of course.
知道啊,你说了几百次
It's literally all you ever talk about.
我外号♥魔奇就是那时取的
That's where I got the name Magic.
指挥官给我的外号♥
My commanding officer gave it to me,
说我第六感很准 总能帮弟兄们避开危险
said I had a sixth sense, a way of always keeping
说我第六感很准 总能帮弟兄们避开危险
the platoon out of danger.
我为此感到自豪
Took a lot of pride in that.
指挥官认为我维护了弟兄安全
And my commander thought I was responsible
指挥官认为我维护了弟兄安全
for keeping everyone safe.
当然,那真的很了不起
Yeah, of course.
当然,那真的很了不起
I mean, that's-- that's incredible.
有天我在巡逻时
One day, I'm on patrol.
突然感觉到……
And I feel a--
这很难解释
it's hard to explain, but...
我感到一股推力
a nudge.
不是肢体接触,而是在我心头
Not from someone touching me.
不是肢体接触,而是在我心头
I felt it here, like I was standing
好像我站在门的一头
I felt it here, like I was standing
好像我站在门的一头
on one side of a door.
另一头有人轻轻地推
And on the other side,
另一头有人轻轻地推
someone had gently pushed against it.
我听不太懂
I don't think I understand.
我接受了那股推力
I said yes to the nudge.
我让那人驻进后,眼前一片黑
I let that person in.
我让那人驻进后,眼前一片黑
Everything went black.
一天后我恢复知觉,什么也不记得
I came to a day later.
一天后我恢复知觉,什么也不记得
Couldn't remember what had happened.
我当那是久战疲乏
I chalked it up to battle fatigue.
但据说我又救了全排弟兄一次
But in the meantime, I had somehow saved
但据说我又救了全排弟兄一次
my entire platoon again, including my commander,
其中包括指挥官
my entire platoon again, including my commander,
汤姆贝奇特上尉
Lieutenant Tom Beckett.
等一下
Wait, are you--
-你是说…… -山姆贝奇特穿越到我身上
are you trying to tell me that--
-你是说…… -山姆贝奇特穿越到我身上
Sam Beckett leaped into me, Ian.
救了我和他兄弟一命 也救了全排士兵
Saved my life, his brother's life,
救了我和他兄弟一命 也救了全排士兵
the whole platoon, really.
天啊
Oh, my God.
在那之后,我经常梦见一个人
After it happened,
在那之后,我经常梦见一个人
I would have these vivid dreams of this man,
-素昧平生的人 -是山姆
a man I had never met.
-素昧平生的人 -是山姆
Sam.
后来我官拜司令
When I made Admiral, I heard that my name
听说我的名字出现在 某陈年机密科学计划档案里
When I made Admiral, I heard that my name
听说我的名字出现在 某陈年机密科学计划档案里
was in some top secret file,
听说我的名字出现在 某陈年机密科学计划档案里
attached to this mothballed science program
军方资助的计划
the military had funded.
我动用关系找到档案
I pulled some strings, got the file,
才终于知道时空跃进这回事
and that's when I finally learned about Quantum Leap.
我看到山姆贝奇特的相片
And I saw a picture of Sam Beckett,
就是我越战昏倒后常梦见的人
the man I had dreamed about since I blacked out in Vietnam.
霎时一切都说得通了
And it suddenly all made sense.
你原本的命运是什么?
What was your original history like?
当场阵亡
Killed in action.
包括我,汤姆和全排士兵
Me, Tom, every soldier in our platoon.
后来我发现该计划已停摆
I realized they had shut the program down,
但山姆还困在旧时空里没回来
that Sam was still out there,
但山姆还困在旧时空里没回来
that he had never made it back.
因此我决定重启计划
I knew I had to start the project up again.
我们海豹部队的信条是 拉丁语
Navy SEALs have a credo--
我们海豹部队的信条是 拉丁语
nemo resideo.
不放弃任何弟兄
Leave no one behind.
我不知道能否救山姆回来
I don't know if it will ever be possible
我不知道能否救山姆回来
to get Sam Beckett back.
但他救了我一命
But after what he did for me,
他救了好多条性命
what he did for so many others...
我说什么也得试
I had to try.
伊娃,那是毒贩的车
Eva, it's the cartel guy's car.
万一她死了,你会被困在这里
Ben, if she dies, you're stranded here.
确定要这么做?
You still want to do this?
为什么?我不懂有啥重要
Why?
为什么?我不懂有啥重要
I don't understand why this job is so important.
现在没空说
Jake, we don't have time for this.
骂我疯也无妨,但我有预感
Call me crazy, but I have a strong feeling
若救得了谭美,我们也能得救
if we can save Tammy, maybe we can save us too.
看你的了
Work your magic.
他是说撬锁,你有撬锁工具吧?
He means pick the lock.
他是说撬锁,你有撬锁工具吧?
You have a lock pick set, right?
你小时候常把东西拆开再组起来
OK, when you were a kid,
你小时候常把东西拆开再组起来
you used to take things apart and put them
你小时候常把东西拆开再组起来
back together all the time.
包括引擎,电器和锁
Engines, appliances, and locks.
里头有个旋转锁筒 和五条固定用的弹簧锁栓
Inside the lock is a rotating barrel,
里头有个旋转锁筒 和五条固定用的弹簧锁栓
and the five spring loaded pins that
里头有个旋转锁筒 和五条固定用的弹簧锁栓
keeps the barrel from moving.
里头有个旋转锁筒 和五条固定用的弹簧锁栓
So if I can just jimmy up the pins one by one,
只要一一撬开锁栓,就能移♥动♥锁筒
So if I can just jimmy up the pins one by one,
只要一一撬开锁栓,就能移♥动♥锁筒
and move the barrel, and--
宝刀未老
Still got it.
你带了枪?
You have a gun?
不然要靠撂狠话吗?
Yeah, what do you suggest we use, harsh language?
我用性命发誓没跟条子告密
I swear I didn't tell the feds anything,
我用性命发誓没跟条子告密
on my life.
你明知我不会那么做
You know I would never do that.
我爱你,卡拉
I love you, Carla.
我看到了
I saw, Zack.
我看到你提供证词
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表