剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
这不代表他们没在找你
That doesn't mean they're not looking for you.
你来干什么?
What are you doing here?
我很久没见到你了,想跟你聊聊
I haven't seen you in so long,
我很久没见到你了,想跟你聊聊
and I wanted to talk.
你真好
This is kind of you.
但喝茶行吗?
But is T okay?
当然
Sure.
我去煮水
I'll start the water.
如果重启系统,也许能把她锁在外面
Well, if I initialize the system reboot,
如果重启系统,也许能把她锁在外面
we might be able to lock her out,
-但也会和班恩失去联♥系♥ -多久?
but we'll also lose contact with Ben.
-但也会和班恩失去联♥系♥ -多久?
For how long?
重启可能要一周或更久
Reboot could take a week or longer,
代表班恩会输掉拳赛 并且可能会被困在过去
which means Ben loses the fight
代表班恩会输掉拳赛 并且可能会被困在过去
and he'll likely be trapped in the past.
不行,维持系统原样
No, leave the system as-is.
看能否摸清珍妮丝在干嘛
See if we can figure out what Janis is doing.
她无法做什么,她能读取数据
Oh, she can't really do anything.
她无法做什么,她能读取数据
She can access data,
但不能向齐吉发送指令
but it's not like she can send commands to Ziggy.
她没有对接的技术
She doesn't have the tech to interface with it.
不晓得我为何从来没想过
I don't know why I never thought of it.
这些年来,我怪魔奇 禁止我参与时空跃进计划
All these years, I blamed Magic
这些年来,我怪魔奇 禁止我参与时空跃进计划
for banning me from the QL program.
但其实是你吧
And it was you.
你要他这么做的,对吗?
You asked him to do it, didn't you?
我做了我该做的事
I did what I had to do.
免得你一辈子虚掷光阴
You would have spent your life chasing phantoms,
把聪明才智浪费在一个 注定失败的计划上
wasted your brilliant mind on a program
把聪明才智浪费在一个 注定失败的计划上
that was never going to work.
山姆贝奇特再也回不来了
Sam Beckett was lost forever. Your dad never got over it.
你♥爸♥一直无法释怀
Sam Beckett was lost forever. Your dad never got over it.
我想保护你免受同样的命运 难道错了吗?
Is it so wrong for me to want to protect you
我想保护你免受同样的命运 难道错了吗?
from that same fate?
没有,你没错
No, it isn't wrong.
但我有个问题
I do have one question though.
你是否想过,也许我不会失败?
Did it ever occur to you that maybe I wouldn't fail?
你是否想过
Did you ever once consider
也许你女儿够聪明 不会像其他人那样失败?
that maybe your daughter was smart enough
也许你女儿够聪明 不会像其他人那样失败?
to succeed where everyone else went wrong,
也许我是唯一一个 有能力实现爸爸梦想的人?
that I was the only one talented enough
也许我是唯一一个 有能力实现爸爸梦想的人?
to make all of dad's dreams come true?
我想也是
Didn't think so.
没关系
It's okay.
都过去了
Water under the bridge.
但是鉴于你承认了
I would, however, in light of your admission,
我想拿走爸所有与计划有关的东西
I would like to collect all of my father's things
我想拿走爸所有与计划有关的东西
relating to the program.
珍妮丝,抱歉
I'm sorry, Janis.
我不能让你拿走
I can't let you have them.
哪怕你刚承认 你无理地毁了我整个职涯?
Even though you just admitted
哪怕你刚承认 你无理地毁了我整个职涯?
that you unjustly sabotaged my entire career.
我觉得合情合理
I don't believe it was unjust.
而且我不会改变心意
And I am not going to change my mind.
珍妮丝
Janis, what did you do me?
你做了什么?
Janis, what did you do me?
我做了我该做的事
I did what I had to do.
叮叮
Ring, ring.
干嘛,我在模仿单车铃铛
What?
干嘛,我在模仿单车铃铛
That's my imitation of a bike bell.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
-你没事吧? -我没事
- Are you okay? - I'm totally fine.
是吗,你昏倒时我想接住你
Are you sure?
是吗,你昏倒时我想接住你
because when you collapsed, I tried to catch you,
但办不到,感觉……
and I couldn't and it-- - And it sucks.
很糟,没错
and I couldn't and it-- - And it sucks.
很糟,没错
Yeah, well, welcome to my world.
你懂我的感受了
Yeah, well, welcome to my world.
-训练得如何? -好
How's it going?
-训练得如何? -好
- So I'm here, boom, right? - Right.
这样……对吗?
- So I'm here, boom, right? - Right.
-对 -然后我这样……
I come along this way.
你为什么用右手打?
Why are you fighting right-handed?
我只是竭尽所能
Oh, just pulling out all the stops,
想尽办法赢
doing whatever I can to win.
佩妮来过?
Penny came by?
对,她来送这个,以防我们肚子饿
Yeah, she just wanted to drop those off
对,她来送这个,以防我们肚子饿
in case we got hungry.
但她没跟我说
But she ain't wanna talk to me, huh?
因为她想跟你聊?
'Cause she wanna talk to you?
我猜猜,她很担心我,对吗?
You know, let me guess.
我猜猜,她很担心我,对吗?
She's worried about me. Am I right?
她对我朋友们编的故事
You know that's the story she's been
她对我朋友们编的故事
spinning to all my friends?
背着我
Going behind my back!
跟别人说我的事
Telling people my business.
班恩,我看过这情况 这是创伤后压力综合征
Man, I've seen this before. This is PTSD.
-我知道 -你才不知道
- I know. - You don't know!
很多跟我一起在阿富汗服役的人 回来后都有某种精神创伤
A lot of the people I served with in Afghanistan
很多跟我一起在阿富汗服役的人 回来后都有某种精神创伤
came home with some sort of emotional trauma,
但至少现在有治疗方法了
but at least there are treatments now.
达瑞,你听我说
Daryl, listen to me.
你必须求助
You need help.
达瑞,冷静,我来处理
Daryl, stay calm. I can handle this.
-达瑞希尔先生在吗? -你要干嘛?
Is Mr. Daryl Hill here?
-达瑞希尔先生在吗? -你要干嘛?
The hell you want?
希尔先生,你因袭击肖恩威利斯 和查尔斯怀特被逮捕了
Mr. Hill, you're under arrest
希尔先生,你因袭击肖恩威利斯 和查尔斯怀特被逮捕了
for the assault of Sean Willis and Charles White.
警♥察♥先生,那是自卫
That was self-defense, officer.
他在保护我
He was protecting me.
让开
Step aside.
-班恩,你得让他冷静 -达瑞,深呼吸
Ben, you need to keep him calm.
-班恩,你得让他冷静 -达瑞,深呼吸
Daryl, just breathe.
-告诉他,他不是独自一人 -达瑞,有我在
Okay, tell him that he's not alone.
-告诉他,他不是独自一人 -达瑞,有我在
Daryl, I'm right here with you.
-让他看着你 -达瑞,看着我……
- Get him to look at you. - Daryl, look at me.
-让他看着你 -达瑞,看着我……
Look at me!
我们会渡过这个难关的
We're gonna get through this.
就像以前撑过的所有难关一样
We're gonna get through this
就像以前撑过的所有难关一样
the same way we've gotten through everything before.
我们一起
Together.
难怪丹尼会心不在焉
That's why Danny was distracted.
没错,齐吉说达瑞在看守所斗殴
Yes.
没错,齐吉说达瑞在看守所斗殴
Ziggy says there was a fight in jail.
-被关了72小时 -错过了比赛
He's locked up for 72 hours.
-被关了72小时 -错过了比赛
- Missing the fight. - Yeah.
-没错 -不能这样
Something's gotta change.
蠢猪,忘了我啊?
Hey, pigs! Forget about me?
你叫我什么?
What did you call me?
一起带走
Take him, too.
这样有比较好吗?
How is this an improvement?
齐吉显示你的方法奏效 你俩马上就能出去
Ziggy says your little gambit worked.
齐吉显示你的方法奏效 你俩马上就能出去
You both get out of jail now, but--
但达瑞最后还是自杀了
You both get out of jail now, but--
但达瑞最后还是自杀了
but Daryl still takes his own life.
只不过晚了几个月
It just happens a few months later.
我赢了也改变不了,对吧?
It'll happen even if I win, won't it?
齐吉没办法知道这个
There's no way for Ziggy to know that.
我不是在问齐吉
Not asking Ziggy.
不求医的话,他大概还是会寻短
Without help, yeah, it probably will.
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表