剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
宋班恩博士赌上一切
Dr. Ben Song risked everything
踏上时空穿越机回到过去
when he used the Quantum Leap Accelerator
踏上时空穿越机回到过去
to travel back in time.
团队成员正努力查明原因
Now our team's working to find out why.
虽然他穿越成为不同人物
As he leaps between bodies with no memory of who he is,
不记得自己真实身份
As he leaps between bodies with no memory of who he is,
但他还有一道希望
he still has one hope--
希望下一次穿越能带他回来
that his next leap takes him back
回到熟悉的时空与家人重聚
to the place and people he calls home.
你才刚到就想走?
You just got here and now you want to leave?
把行李放下
Put the suitcases down!
我写的信你看了吗?
Did you even read the letter that I wrote you?
我不想搬到旧金山
I don't want to go to San Francisco.
爸爸早就警告过我
You know, Papa warned me about you.
说你自私又冷血
He said you were selfish and cold,
我当时不信他
and I didn't believe him.
对你,我只有童年记忆
I remember you from when I was little.
你是我爷爷
You were my abuelo,
我是你的孙女瓦伦蒂娜
and I was your pequenita Valentina.
你眼神流露出对我的疼爱
I could see in your eyes how much you cared for me.
或许我弄错了
Maybe I was wrong.
这……可以从头开始吗?
Let's--um, can we just start again?
毕竟我老了……
As I'm getting older, it's just--
爸爸为大家建立这个镇
Papa built this town for all of us.
你已故的爱子
He was your son,
你用这种方式来纪念他?
and this is how you choose to honor his memory?
我知道你很生气
You're--you're upset, I get it,
可不可以从头说起呢?
but maybe we can start from the beginning.
可不可以从头说起呢?
Can we--
警长
他记得你了?
He remembered you.
没错
He did.
我没有提示他
I didn't prompt him.
这也是预料中的事
We knew it would happen eventually.
魔奇,我知道你担心班恩图谋不轨
Magic, I know you're worried about Ben's motivations,
怀疑他为何不说一声就擅自穿越
about why he left,
怀疑他为何不说一声就擅自穿越
about why he didn't say anything.
也知道你不许我唤起他记忆
And I know that you didn't want me to jog his memory
因为那样反而安全
because our only safeguard was
他一旦失忆便不记得自己的意图
that if he didn't remember anything,
他一旦失忆便不记得自己的意图
then he couldn't remember his agenda.
-没错 -他逐渐恢复记忆了
That's true.
-没错 -他逐渐恢复记忆了
But his memory is coming back.
我认为必须利用这点……
And I think it's a mistake not to use that at this--
我赞同
I agree.
你没必要说服我
You don't have to sell me.
目前事态有所改变
Things have changed since then.
珍妮丝骇入系统里,还窃取官方硬体
Janice is in our system.
珍妮丝骇入系统里,还窃取官方硬体
She's stolen government hardware.
情况随时在变,我们无法掌握
This is a fluid, active situation
情况随时在变,我们无法掌握
we just don't understand yet.
班恩信任你,尤其他现在想起你了
Ben trusts you, now even more so
班恩信任你,尤其他现在想起你了
since he remembers you.
目前他对此事所知的一切资讯
At this point, any insight he has into what is happening
我们都迫切需要
is information we sorely need.
长话短说
That's a long way of saying,
你可以唤起他记忆没关系
you don't have to hold back anymore.
谢谢你,魔奇
Thank you, Magic.
谢谢你才对
Thank you.
辛苦你了
I know how hard it's been.
谢了
Yeah.
伊恩找到他了
Ian has him.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
不会吧?
That cannot be right.
1879年
1879?
救赎镇的乡亲们
Ladies and gentlemen of Salvation,
我谨代表高贵的 西南太平洋铁路公♥司♥董事会
I come before you on behalf
我谨代表高贵的 西南太平洋铁路公♥司♥董事会
of the estimable Board of Directors
我谨代表高贵的 西南太平洋铁路公♥司♥董事会
for the Southwest Pacific Railroad Company
提醒诸位,他们提供丰厚补偿金 换取各位的家园土地
to remind you that the deadline for you to accept
提醒诸位,他们提供丰厚补偿金 换取各位的家园土地
their offering of a rather generous
提醒诸位,他们提供丰厚补偿金 换取各位的家园土地
and life-changing compensation for your land and property
-期限就快到了 -这人是谁?
presently draws a pace. - Who is that guy?
救赎镇在淘金热风光一时
Salvation had its heyday during the Gold Rush,
悬赏一万元 如今荣景不再
but those days are long gone.
这座新城已经没落
This here boomtown's gone bust.
没落得好啊
Well, good riddance, I say!
放弃这座破镇吧
This town ain't worth fighting for.
既没鱼可捕,也抓不到猎物
Fishing's no good.
既没鱼可捕,也抓不到猎物
Hunting's no good.
啥屁用也没有
Ain't nothing left to trap.
别说了,老乔
Hush your mouth, Joe.
进去喝你的酒
Go inside and get another drink.
若拒绝我雇主的提议
Should you choose to reject my employer's offer,
我们一伙人便会驱逐你们
they have empowered me and my posse here
我们一伙人便会驱逐你们
to see to your permanent relocation,
到时你们拥有的一切都会变成他们的
at which point all that was once yours
到时你们拥有的一切都会变成他们的
will become theirs.
我们才不屑你雇主的赔偿金
We told your employer we reject their paltry offer--
-说的对,警长 -听好了
Tell them, Sheriff.
-说的对,警长 -听好了
and to inform you that we have petitioned the governor
我们已向州长陈情
and to inform you that we have petitioned the governor
铁路公♥司♥无权……
against the railroad's claims--
警长和州长救不了你们
Ain't no sheriff or governor gonna help you out here!
没人在乎你们
No one cares, which is to say, in summation,
简而言之
No one cares, which is to say, in summation,
违抗者后果自负
resist me at your own peril.
救赎镇乡亲,你们都认识我
Citizens of Salvation, you know who I am,
知道本镇对我意义重大
so you know what this town means to me,
恳请各位别听这个无赖的话
which is why I'm asking you to ignore
恳请各位别听这个无赖的话
this
请记得先父对本镇的愿景
and remember my father's vision
请记得先父对本镇的愿景
for this place.
告诉各位好消息
And here's the good news--
救赎镇的救兵来了
Salvation's salvation has already arrived.
不会吧……
Oh, no, no.
洗耳恭听,你们的救兵是谁?
Who pray tell is this savior come to deliver y'all?
传奇神枪手
The legendary gunslinger, mi abuelo,
我祖父迪亚哥德拉库兹
The legendary gunslinger, mi abuelo,
我祖父迪亚哥德拉库兹
Diego de la Cruz!
就凭他?
Him?
我听说过你这老头
I've heard of you, old-timer.
若你是救兵,这群人没希望了
If you're the savior, these people are already damned.
大家都不希望再有冲突
Look, no one here wants any further violence.
或许还有其他解决方法
Maybe, uh, there's some other arrangement we can work out.
方法只有一个
Only one way out, partner.
要不你说服大家收拾行囊快点走人
Either you convince these folks to pick up sticks
要不你说服大家收拾行囊快点走人
and get the hell out of dodge
否则就等着见血
or there will be blood.
瓦伦蒂娜
Valentina, I want to help, I really do.
我真的很想帮忙
Valentina, I want to help, I really do.
但你祖父的身手不若以往
It's just your abuelo isn't the man he used to be,
尤其是此时此刻
especially not at this specific moment.
别担心
我知道你需要什么
I know just what you need.
我需要的是……
What I need is--
你好,陌生人
Howdy, stranger.
在找我吗?
You're looking for me?
艾蒂森
Addison!
抱歉我这么久才想起你
I'm sorry it took me so long to remember you.
我也很抱歉瞒着你
I'm sorry I couldn't say anything,
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表