剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
So I'm going to explain it to you slowly.
尼克,你在干嘛?快回车上
Nick, what the hell are you doing?
尼克,你在干嘛?快回车上
Get in the van!
你认识他们?
- Do you know them? - No.
-才不呢 -说什么,快走人了
- Do you know them? - No.
-才不呢 -说什么,快走人了
What do you mean, no? We got to go now!
只好说快一点了
OK, forget slowly.
我是未来的全像投影 你穿越到过去时空
I'm a hologram from the future.
我是未来的全像投影 你穿越到过去时空
You just time-traveled to the past.
待会儿再解释,快上车
I'll explain everything later. Just get in the van.
班恩,快上车
Ben, go!
你不会开手排车
Ben, you don't know how to drive stick.
-要怎么做?-你负责驾车逃逸,还不快开?
- What do I do? - What do you do?
-要怎么做?-你负责驾车逃逸,还不快开?
You're the getaway man! Get us away, man!
你可以的 左脚是离合器,右脚是油门
You can do this, all right?
你可以的 左脚是离合器,右脚是油门
Left foot on the clutch, right foot on the gas.
打入一档,踩油门
Put it in first, and punch it.
车开了
It worked.
你这样讲让我很担心
You are not giving me a lot of confidence right now.
先别太得意
OK, no time to celebrate.
两辆警车追上来了
You have two cop cars on your tail.
快把他们甩掉
You need to lose them.
别担心,我很快就上手了
Don't worry.
别担心,我很快就上手了
I'll get the hang of it.
说这什么话
Get the hang-- you missed the turn!
你忘了转弯 要去我在约克街上的餐厅
Get the hang-- you missed the turn!
你忘了转弯 要去我在约克街上的餐厅
We're going to my restaurant on York!
我知道
Yeah, I just--I know.
我想先甩开条子
I just want to lose these guys first.
不想把他们引到你约克街上的餐厅
I don't want to lead them to the restaurant on York.
幸好约克街只有一家餐厅
OK, good.
幸好约克街只有一家餐厅
There's only one restaurant on York.
我带你去,左转
I'll take you there.
我带你去,左转
Uh, turn left. Turn left!
快左转
Uh, turn left. Turn left!
班恩,拜托别闹人命
Ben, please don't kill anyone.
是那辆餐车乱冲
That pretzel cart came out of nowhere!
还有一辆警车在追
Oh, God. You still got one on your tail.
班恩,你在干嘛?
Ben, what are you doing?
天啊
Oh, my God.
干得好
Great job.
右转巷子就是了
All right, the alley's on the right.
快搬进去
Get it inside.
刚才怎么搞的?
Hey, the hell was that?
你没事吧?
Are you good?
没事,很高兴终于结束了
Yeah, just glad it's over.
什么结束?
Over?
这只是第一阶段
That was just phase one.
今天可有得忙了
We got a big day ahead of us, man.
-没事吧?-没事
Everything all right?
-没事吧?-没事
Yeah.
罩子放亮点
Better stay sharp. Yeah?
-知道吗?-知道了
Better stay sharp. Yeah?
-知道吗?-知道了
Yeah, totally.
还有第二阶段
Phase two, bring it on.
放马过来
Phase two, bring it on.
现在可以慢慢解释了吧
OK, I think it's time for that slower explanation.
你是宋班恩博士
Your name is Dr. Ben Song.
从2022年穿越到这个时空
You're a time traveler from the year 2022.
我叫艾蒂森奥古斯丁
I'm Addison Augustine.
是你的……
We're...
是你的同事
we work together.
我是来带你回去的
Look, I'm here to bring you home.
但是你必须……
But to do that, you need to--
我要怎么做?
Need to what?
我要怎么做?
Need to what?
-我要怎么做?-班恩
Need to what?
-我要怎么做?-班恩
Ben.
-班恩,你听得到吗?-我要怎么做?
Ben, can you hear me? - Need to what?
伊恩,快修复影像室连线
Ian, we need to get that imaging chamber
伊恩,快修复影像室连线
back online now.
在修了,我忙得焦头烂额
Yeah, I'm working on it, that and about
在修了,我忙得焦头烂额
a thousand other things.
-齐吉断线了 -怎么会?
Ziggy is offline.
-齐吉断线了 -怎么会?
- What? How? - Right before he leaped,
班恩在跃进前上传了一堆新操作码
- What? How? - Right before he leaped,
班恩在跃进前上传了一堆新操作码
Ben uploaded a bunch of new code,
-简直是新版量子作业系统 -为什么?
like, a whole new version
-简直是新版量子作业系统 -为什么?
of the quantum operating system.
五年来我们设法穿越到过去某时间点
- Why? - The past five years,
五年来我们设法穿越到过去某时间点
we've been trying to figure out
五年来我们设法穿越到过去某时间点
how to send someone to a single point in time
并立即返回
and then bring them right back to take
改良贝奇特博士的研究 使人不困在过去时空
the work of Sam Beckett and make it so that you
改良贝奇特博士的研究 使人不困在过去时空
don't get stuck in the past. - Yeah, Ian, I know.
我知道,伊恩,我全程参与
don't get stuck in the past. - Yeah, Ian, I know.
我知道,伊恩,我全程参与
I've been here since the beginning.
目前仍在模拟阶段
But we were still in the simulation phase.
几年后才会进行人体实测
We were years away from actual human testing.
班恩却突然写了一套新作业系统
And yet, Ben just suddenly, magically writes
班恩却突然写了一套新作业系统
a whole new operating system, gets into the machine,
踏上时空跃进器跳走了
a whole new operating system, gets into the machine,
踏上时空跃进器跳走了
and then leaps.
-搞不懂他在做什么 -我知道
None of it makes any sense. - Yeah.
他说了什么?音讯断断续续的
What's he saying in there?
他说了什么?音讯断断续续的
My audio just keeps going in and out.
他什么也不记得
He doesn't remember anything.
失忆确实是穿越时空副作用之一
Well, we knew that memory loss was a possible
失忆确实是穿越时空副作用之一
side effect of the leap.
等一下
Wait.
说不定他找到了方法回到现在
What if he figured out a way to get back?
他上传的程序码我从没看过
I don't know. This new code that he uploaded,
他上传的程序码我从没看过
it is unlike anything I have ever seen.
-简直杂乱无章 -先不管齐吉了
It's a clustercuss. - All right.
-简直杂乱无章 -先不管齐吉了
Well, Ziggy can wait.
先恢复影像室连线
We just need to figure out how to get
先恢复影像室连线
that imaging chamber back online--
-抱歉喔,不管齐吉?-才能跟班恩对话
that imaging chamber back online--
-抱歉喔,不管齐吉?-才能跟班恩对话
Sorry, sorry, Ziggy can wait? Ziggy can wait?
齐吉是史上最强大的人工智慧
Ziggy is one of the most powerful AIs ever designed.
不断计算着无数情境
It is constantly running millions of scenarios,
预测让班恩回到现在的做法
trying to effectively predict what Ben needs to do
预测让班恩回到现在的做法
in the past to leap home.
我是说得尽快回去……
Look, all I am saying is that I need to get back there.
齐吉断线了,影像室恢复也没用
There is no point in bringing the imaging chamber
齐吉断线了,影像室恢复也没用
back online until Ziggy is up and running.
否则能跟他说什么?
I mean, what would we even talk to him about?
我倒是有不少事想跟他说
Yeah, I have a few things that I can talk to him about.
我知道你很难受
Look, I know you're upset.
我也一样担心害怕
And I know you're scared. I am too.
班恩知道目前技术不成熟
But Ben knew that the technology wasn't ready.
也知道穿越时空会失忆
He knew that if he leaped now, he could lose his memory
但他还是做了
and he did it anyway.
你是在安慰我吗?没什么效果
Is this supposed to make me feel better?
你是在安慰我吗?没什么效果
Because this is not working.
我的意思是
I'm--I'm just saying that he must have had a really,
他这么做肯定有充分理由
I'm--I'm just saying that he must have had a really,
他这么做肯定有充分理由
really good reason to do it.
你得相信这一点
You're going to have to trust that.
我很确信
I know I do.
不是的,将军 功率突增是常规测试一部分
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表