剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
-那就太好了 -他是个好男人
before she strands Ben in 1981, that would be great.
-那就太好了 -他是个好男人
He seems like a good guy.
在原时空中,杰克搬到伊利诺 也买♥♥了房♥子
In the original timeline, Jake moved
在原时空中,杰克搬到伊利诺 也买♥♥了房♥子
to Illinois, bought a house.
伊娃留在父亲身边工作
Eva stayed working with her dad.
她拒绝了
She said no, Ben.
也许她错了呢?
Maybe she made a mistake.
他们各自嫁娶了吗?
Did they marry other people?
没结婚,也没生小孩
No marriages, no kids.
没结婚,也没生小孩
Yeah.
因为他们还爱着对方
Because they never stopped loving each other.
我来到这个时空一定有原因
Come on, there has to be a reason why I'm
我来到这个时空一定有原因
here at exactly this moment.
班恩,你怎么了?
Ben, what is going on?
我懂你看好他们
I mean, I get rooting for them.
我也赞成爱情万岁,但是……
I am too. Like, go, love.
艾蒂森,我有女朋友
But this-- - I have a girlfriend, Addison.
那晚在赌城浮现的记忆……她也在里面
The memory I had in Vegas during the fight,
那晚在赌城浮现的记忆……她也在里面
she was in it.
我知道你不能说,但我很确定
I know you can't tell me if I'm right,
我知道你不能说,但我很确定
but I know I'm right, because I miss her.
因为我很想她
but I know I'm right, because I miss her.
我一直惦记着她
Can't stop thinking about her.
班恩,快点起床了
Come on, Ben.
班恩,快点起床了
It's time to get up now.
都安全了
All clear.
先找到谭美琴,才能再次跃进
Uh, let's--let's go get Tammy Jean,
先找到谭美琴,才能再次跃进
and get you to your next leap. OK?
来了
Just a second.
我是楼下邻居,你的信寄到我家了
Hi. I'm your downstairs neighbor.
我是楼下邻居,你的信寄到我家了
I've got some of your mail by mistake.
希望不是我的内衣目录才好
Well, I sure hope it's my Victoria's Secret catalog.
抱歉,谭美,我不是邻居
Yeah, sorry, Tammy.
抱歉,谭美,我不是邻居
I'm not actually your neighbor.
我来接你出庭应讯
I'm here because you missed your court appearance.
违规停车啊,那是下礼拜
Oh, you mean for the parking tickets.
违规停车啊,那是下礼拜
That's next week.
其实是昨天
It was actually yesterday.
已重排到今早,我来接你过去
They rescheduled it to this morning.
已重排到今早,我来接你过去
I'm going to take you there.
好吧
OK.
我去拿皮包
OK. I'll go get my things.
墨西哥旅游指南
我的保释金是五百元
Hey, so, my bond's 500.
给你523元,放我走吧?
Here's $523 if you just let me go.
不行
I can't do that.
求求你了
Please.
抱歉
Sorry.
她真会演
Oh, she is good.
我保证会去缴罚单
I promise I'll pay the parking tickets, OK?
我跟男友柴克要去墨西哥度假
It's just, my boyfriend Zack and I are
我跟男友柴克要去墨西哥度假
going on vacation to Mexico.
他打算……跟我求婚
He's going to, you know, pop the question.
你也是女人,你懂的
You're a woman. You understand. - Yeah.
跟你走我就去不成了
So if you take me in, I won't be able to go.
你看……这是我家柴克
Look, see?
你看……这是我家柴克
This is my Zack.
他很帅吧?
Isn't he handsome?
我俩很登对呢
Aren't we cute?
他是空白支票夜店老板
He owns that nightclub, Carte Blanche.
-听过吧?-有
You know it. - Yeah.
班恩,外面来了两个人
Ben, two guys just showed up.
他们身上有枪
And they have guns.
随身听也送你,电池是新的
I'll throw in a Walkman.
随身听也送你,电池是新的
The double A's are brand new.
谭美,周围有人想伤害你吗?
Tammy, is there anyone in your life
谭美,周围有人想伤害你吗?
that might want to hurt you? - Hurt me?
伤害我,怎会这么想?
My gosh, what makes you say that?
因为两个贩毒集团份子 在翻信箱找你的名字
Maybe because two cartel cowboys
因为两个贩毒集团份子 在翻信箱找你的名字
are downstairs right now, going through the mailboxes,
因为两个贩毒集团份子 在翻信箱找你的名字
looking for your name? - Two, who, what?
两个什么份子?
looking for your name? - Two, who, what?
你在干嘛,地板会刮坏
What are you doing?
你在干嘛,地板会刮坏
You're going to scratch my floors.
欢迎帮忙
Yeah, help any time.
让我想想……
All right, think, think, think.
-不敢相信 -有好消息跟坏消息
I can't believe this.
-不敢相信 -有好消息跟坏消息
I got good news and bad news.
好消息是下面有东西垫
The good news is we've got a place to land.
坏消息是找不到地方跳
The bad news is we've got nowhere to jump from.
-班恩……过来一下 -他说要跳吗?
- Ben. - Did he just say jump?
-等等 -我才不跳
- Just-- - I don't jump.
-这里有天窗 -有梯子吗?
Got a skylight.
-这里有天窗 -有梯子吗?
Tammy, do you have a ladder?
-梯子?-在后面,打扫用的
- Uh-- - Do you have a ladder?
-梯子?-在后面,打扫用的
Yeah, in the back, for cleaning.
别出声
Shh.
别出声
Quiet.
说那什么话
What--what are you saying?
我才不跟你走
I am not going anywhere with you.
你以为撞门的人是谁?
Who do you think's pounding on the door, Tammy?
朋友才不会破门而入
Friends? Friends don't break open doors.
-你在干嘛?-救你一命
What are you doing?
-你在干嘛?-救你一命
Saving your life.
你们没事吧?
You OK?
没事
Yeah.
快开……
Go, go, go! Let's get out of here!
-班恩,小心点 -抓紧了
- Look out. - Everybody hang on.
快趴下
Get down!
好消息是那些人只射车轮
All right, the good news is those cartel boys were
好消息是那些人只射车轮
shooting at the tires.
表示他们不想杀谭美
I guess they want Tammy here alive.
坏消息是车轮爆了一个
Bad news is, of course, they got one.
最好在只剩轮圈前甩掉他们
So I just need to make sure that we've lost them
最好在只剩轮圈前甩掉他们
before we're riding around on a rim.
齐吉说谭美还是没出庭
Ben, Ziggy says Tammy still doesn't show up to court.
要嘛你们被坏人抓到
Which means either the bad guys find you--
不然就是金法尤物溜走了
Or Elle Woods here gives us the slip.
谁是金法尤物?
Who's Elle Woods?
你喃喃自语在说我吗?
Are you talking about me to yourself?
你喃喃自语在说我吗?
Time to come clean, Tammy.
谭美你老实说,那些人是谁?
Time to come clean, Tammy.
谭美你老实说,那些人是谁?
Who were those guys? - I don't--
-我不…… -说啊,谭美
Say it, Tammy. Say it.
敢再说一次不知道 就把你交给警♥察♥处理
Say I don't know. Say I don't know one more time,
敢再说一次不知道 就把你交给警♥察♥处理
and I'll hand you right over to the police,
敢再说一次不知道 就把你交给警♥察♥处理
and they can deal with you.
好啦,我说
OK.
好啦,我说
Fine.
他们可能是毒蛇帮的人
It's possible they work for La Serpiente.
毒蛇帮是贩毒集团龙头
The Serpent-- it's a drug cartel
毒蛇帮是贩毒集团龙头
that first came to power when it took over the cocaine trade
80年代初掌控南加州古♥柯♥硷买♥♥卖♥♥
that first came to power when it took over the cocaine trade
80年代初掌控南加州古♥柯♥硷买♥♥卖♥♥
in Southern California in the early '80s.
毒蛇帮为何找上你?
Why would La Serpiente come for you, Tammy?
也许跟柴克有关
Maybe 'cause of Zack.
他除了开夜店,偶尔也卖♥♥古♥柯♥硷
Besides owning the nightclub, he also--
他除了开夜店,偶尔也卖♥♥古♥柯♥硷
occasionally wholesales cocaine.
当然了,还用说吗
Oh, sweet.
当然了,还用说吗
Yes, of course he does.
你说的偶尔是指一周七天吧
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表