剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
我知道,真的
Trust me.
我们非赢不可,该怎么做?
We need to win. How do we do that?
问得好,我一直在想
Funny you should ask.
问得好,我一直在想
So I have been thinking you might be Ben,
你或许是班恩 但你跳跃到一个专业拳击手身上
So I have been thinking you might be Ben,
你或许是班恩 但你跳跃到一个专业拳击手身上
but you have leapt into the body
你或许是班恩 但你跳跃到一个专业拳击手身上
of a professional fighter, a body that's strong,
一个健硕,训练有素 快如闪电的身体
of a professional fighter, a body that's strong,
一个健硕,训练有素 快如闪电的身体
a body that is trained and lightning fast.
当你出拳
When you hit, it's not Ben's fist
对手感受到的不是班恩的拳头
When you hit, it's not Ben's fist
对手感受到的不是班恩的拳头
Roy Gordon's going to feel.
而是丹尼的
It's Danny's.
罗伊戈登肯定很有感
Roy Gordon's gonna feel that.
所以我有丹尼的身体条件
So physically, I have Danny's conditioning.
有他的力量和速度,我只需要驾驭好
I have his strength and his speed.
有他的力量和速度,我只需要驾驭好
I just have to harness it. - Exactly.
-没错 -问题来了
I just have to harness it. - Exactly.
-没错 -问题来了
The problem is I don't have the skill or experience,
我没有他的技术或经验
The problem is I don't have the skill or experience,
我不晓得比赛时该怎么做
so I don't know what to do once the fight starts.
没错
Yeah.
要是能知道冠军具体会怎么做就好了
If only there was a way to know exactly
要是能知道冠军具体会怎么做就好了
what the champ would do.
可惜不能在赛前先看到比赛
If we could see the fight before it happened--
等等
oh, wait.
这是什么?
What do we have here?
你要再多享受一会儿吗?
Do you wanna milk that moment a little bit longer?
-要再多给你一点时间吗? -我总要把握机会嘛
Should I give you some more time with that?
-要再多给你一点时间吗? -我总要把握机会嘛
You know, I really gotta get the wins where I can.
好
Okay...
你有惊人的记忆力
you have a photographic memory.
我有吗?
I do. Ironic.
真讽刺
I do. Ironic.
好好利用吧
Let's put it to use.
天啊,你找得真快
My. You found all this so fast.
魔奇,别小看我
Magic is me.
重点是什么?
Headlines.
班恩过去六个月都在研发他的新程序
Ben's been working on his new code for the past six months.
六个月? 不是吧
Six months? That can't be right.
记得他在圣地牙哥 参加的物理研讨会吗?
Remember the physics symposium
记得他在圣地牙哥 参加的物理研讨会吗?
he went to in San Diego?
他出席了,但提早两天离开
He got there, but he left two days early.
在那之后 我发现了二十多个矛盾之处
I found more than two dozen other inconsistencies
在那之后 我发现了二十多个矛盾之处
since then.
我要去问艾蒂森 问她圣地牙哥之后的每一天
I'm gonna have to interview Addison,
我要去问艾蒂森 问她圣地牙哥之后的每一天
ask her about every day since San Diego.
每个谎言肯定都会刺痛她
And she's gonna feel every single lie.
好,齐吉模拟了场景
Okay, Ziggy ran the scenarios.
最好的攻击时间是第二回合 戈登露出破绽时
The best time to strike is when Gordon gives up an opportunity
最好的攻击时间是第二回合 戈登露出破绽时
in the second round.
丹尼原本错过了
That's what Danny missed.
所以只要不改变历史 并且坚持到第二轮就好了
So I just have to make it to the second round
所以只要不改变历史 并且坚持到第二轮就好了
without deviating from the original history.
对,但每个动作都得维持原样 才会有这个破绽
Yeah, but the fight has to play out
对,但每个动作都得维持原样 才会有这个破绽
exactly like it did to get to that opening.
每个脚步,每个假动作,每一拳
Every step, every feint, every punch.
每一拳?
Every punch?
别开玩笑,你得完美执行那些动作
Don't joke.
别开玩笑,你得完美执行那些动作
You have to execute all of those moves perfectly,
否则你就只能靠自己 击败世界中量级冠军
or you are on your own
否则你就只能靠自己 击败世界中量级冠军
against the middleweight champion of the world.
好,开始吧
Okay. Let's go to work.
好,再来
All right, let's go again.
我是右撇子,丹尼是左撇子
I'm a righty, Danny's a lefty.
每个动作都很别扭
Everything about this feels off.
那我们就一直练……
Then we run it and we run it again
直到感觉对了为止,来吧
until it feels right.
直到感觉对了为止,来吧
Let's go.
再来,加油
Again. Come on.
上勾
Yup.
那是勾拳
That's the hook!
-右手别放下 -那是刺拳
Keep that right up.
-右手别放下 -那是刺拳
Dude, that's a jab! Come on!
-快啊,他要打你了 -错了,班恩
Dude, that's a jab! Come on!
-快啊,他要打你了 -错了,班恩
Now he's coming at you. Ben, that's wrong.
-一,二,来吧 -让他用左手打你,再来
One, two. Now come on.
-一,二,来吧 -让他用左手打你,再来
Let him hit you with the left.
再来……
Again.
再来……
Again!
班恩
Ben!
艾蒂森,你没事吧?
Addison, you okay?
-你有点…… -再来一遍
It's just a little-- - Let's do it again.
-休息吧 -你没时间休息了
We're taking a break.
-休息吧 -你没时间休息了
You don't have time for a break!
我不是在询问
I'm not asking. You're clearly exhausted.
你显然累坏了,我们得暂停一下
I'm not asking. You're clearly exhausted.
你显然累坏了,我们得暂停一下
We need to stop.
你不能暂停
You can't afford to stop, and neither can I.
我也不能
You can't afford to stop, and neither can I.
我必须随时都在
I have to be here all of the time.
你明白吗?
Do you understand that?
我不能让你犯下任何一个错误
I cannot let you make a single mistake,
否则我们就完了
or else we're done.
一切就结束了,你会失败
It's over. You fail.
然后再也回不去
And you never get home.
再也……
You never get--
艾蒂森……
Addison.
艾蒂森……
Addison!
怎么回事?
What happened?
你在影像室失去意识
You lost consciousness in the imaging chamber.
医生说你疲劳过度和脱水
Doc says you're suffering from exhaustion and dehydration.
你吓死我们了
You scared the hell out of all of us.
我没事,真的
I feel fine. Really.
不行,医生说你需要休息
No, no. Doc says you have to rest.
-多久? -她说两天
How long?
-多久? -她说两天
- She wanted two days. - I can't.
-魔奇…… -我说有两小时就算幸运了
I told her she'd be lucky to get two hours.
电解质,维生素,流质
Now electrolytes, vitamins, fluids,
够你撑过这次跳跃
enough to get you through this sleep.
输完才能下床
When it's finished, you can get up.
若不输完 你会再次倒下,帮不了任何人
Any sooner, you're gonna collapse again
若不输完 你会再次倒下,帮不了任何人
and help no one.
既然我们知道班恩有个目的地
Now that we know Ben is going somewhere
他在用跳跃的方式抵达那里
and he's leaping his way to get there,
我们要把这当作马拉松,而非短跑
we have to treat this like a marathon and not a sprint.
珍恩
Jenn!
-听起来不大妙 -我知道为何齐吉变慢了
That doesn't sound good.
-听起来不大妙 -我知道为何齐吉变慢了
Well, I found out why Ziggy's running slow.
有人远端连线进入系统
Someone opened a remote link into the system.
珍妮丝卡拉维奇
Janis Calavicci.
-妈,你好 -怎么办到的?
- Hi, Mom. - How did she do it?
艾蒂森和班恩家找到的硬碟 大概有木马程序
Best guess, Trojan Horse on the drive we found
艾蒂森和班恩家找到的硬碟 大概有木马程序
at Addison and Ben's place.
越来越像是班恩被利用了 而且他并不知情
It's looking more and more like Ben is being used
越来越像是班恩被利用了 而且他并不知情
and doesn't know it.
伊恩,能断开珍妮丝的连线吗?
Ian, can we separate Janis's connection?
我正在尝试
I'm working on it.
他们昨天撤掉了监控,没人在监视了
They pulled surveillance yesterday.
他们昨天撤掉了监控,没人在监视了
No one's watching anymore.
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表