剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
宋班恩博士不顾一切
Dr. Ben Song risked everything
踏进时空跃进器
when he used the Quantum Leap Accelerator
穿越到过去
to travel back in time.
全体组员正追查原因
Now, our team is working to find out why.
他穿越成不同人,却不记得自己是谁
As he leaps between bodies with no memory of who he is,
只怀抱一个希望
he still has one hope.
下一次跃进
But his next leap takes him back...
能够回到……
But his next leap takes him back...
家人和朋友身边
to the place and people he calls home.
阿哥哥酒吧
请你喝一杯吧?
Buy you a drink?
谢谢,我已经有酒了
No, thanks. I've already got one.
去别的地方吧?
You want to get out of here?
我家就在附近
My place is right down the street.
这邀请……挺有意思的
That's an interesting offer,
不过我在等的人……就快来了
but I'm actually meeting someone,
不过我在等的人……就快来了
hopefully soon.
最好是,来跳舞吧?
All right.
最好是,来跳舞吧?
You want to dance?
我舞技很棒呢
Come on, I'm a really good dancer.
会跳舞的都很厉害喔
You know what they say about good dancers.
别摸我,好吗?
Yeah.
别摸我,好吗?
Could you stop touching me? Thank you.
别摸我,好吗?
Yeah. - Come on, don't be like that.
好啦,别这样
Yeah. - Come on, don't be like that.
放手
Let go--let go of me.
都跟你说了放手
I said let go of me!
装什么淑女?
Stuck up bitch!
当女人才三十秒就被骚扰攻击加辱骂
30 seconds in a woman's body,
当女人才三十秒就被骚扰攻击加辱骂
and you have already been harassed,
当女人才三十秒就被骚扰攻击加辱骂
assaulted, and insulted.
听起来很正常
That sounds about right.
我得说,感觉怪怪的
I have to admit this feels a little weird.
穿着原本没在穿的东西,所以……
I'm wearing things where I'm not used
穿着原本没在穿的东西,所以……
to wearing things, so--
那你想过自己少了什么吗?
Have you considered what you're missing?
这次跃进太棒了
I like this leap.
所以你知道我的身份和任务?
Does this mean you know who I am and what I'm doing here?
-还在查,因为齐吉…… -速度很慢,我记得
We're working on it, but Ziggy is still--
-还在查,因为齐吉…… -速度很慢,我记得
Running slow. I remember.
包包真好看,她在哪儿买♥♥的?
Oh, cute bag.
包包真好看,她在哪儿买♥♥的?
Do you need to find out where she got it?
发圈,粉盒,钥匙……活像个道具箱
Hair ties, compact, keys.
发圈,粉盒,钥匙……活像个道具箱
Wow, this thing's like a clown car.
防身喷雾……还有电击枪?
Hmm. - Mace.
防身喷雾……还有电击枪?
A taser?
每个女人都会带个防身武器
Every woman I know carries some sort of weapon.
或一大堆武器
Or weapons.
或许她爱性♥虐♥这套
Maybe she's a dominatrix.
没有身份证件
No ID.
麻烦你,我要结♥帐♥
Excuse me, could I please close out my tab?
-没问题 -真聪明
- Sure thing. - Clever girl.
谢谢,我已经有酒
Uh, no, thanks.
谢谢,我已经有酒
I've already got a drink, and I carry a taser.
-还有电击枪 -我知道,是我送的圣诞礼物
I've already got a drink, and I carry a taser.
-还有电击枪 -我知道,是我送的圣诞礼物
Ooh, I know.
-还有电击枪 -我知道,是我送的圣诞礼物
I bought that for you for Christmas.
拜托别指着我
Do not point that thing at me.
找到人了吗,室友说他在这里
Any sign of him?
找到人了吗,室友说他在这里
His roommate was sure he'd be here.
资料来了 你是伊娃桑多瓦,从事赏金猎人
Eva Sandoval, you're a bounty hunter.
父亲亚伯托经营保释公♥司♥
Your father, Alberto, owns a bail bond shop.
他是你的伙伴杰克
And that's your partner Jake.
杰克
Jake, could you please show me our target's photo again?
-能再看一下目标的相片吗?-好
Jake, could you please show me our target's photo again?
-能再看一下目标的相片吗?-好
Yeah.
史都华瓦特斯 抢劫与重武器伤害罪通缉中
Stuart Waters, wanted for robbery and assault
史都华瓦特斯 抢劫与重武器伤害罪通缉中
with a dangerous weapon. - Oh, yeah.
他在这里没错
He's here.
我往他身上泼了酒
I might have thrown a drink on him.
肯定是他活该
Really? Well, I'm sure he deserved it.
他在那里
All right.
他在那里
There he is.
不能用手指……
We don't point. We don't point.
他要逃了
Now he's going to run.
又来了,干嘛大家都要逃呢?
Oh, God. And there he goes.
又来了,干嘛大家都要逃呢?
Why do they always run?
我从楼梯,你往大门
All right, look, I'll get the stairs.
我从楼梯,你往大门
You get the door.
防身喷雾掉了
- Dropped the mace. - OK.
-班恩,大门在那里 -对喔
No, no, no. Ben, the door's this way.
-班恩,大门在那里 -对喔
Right.
别跑
Hey!
小心点
Watch out!
小史都华,给你个建议
Oh, Stuey!
小史都华,给你个建议
A little piece of advice for you,
想开溜就别把车停在日落大道
if you want to make a hasty getaway, man,
想开溜就别把车停在日落大道
you don't park on the Sunset Strip.
还要人教吗?
Come on, now.
你早该老实交代身份
You should have told me who you were.
他以为这是被拒绝的原因
He thinks that is why you turned him down.
真有意思
That's interesting. - Mm.
别这样
- Don't do it. - Uh-oh.
这拳真扎实
Like a brick.
难不成你还兼差练拳击?
What, have you been boxing on the side or something?
是这样没错
- Yes, actually. - Huh.
等他醒来再给他铐上
Well, when he wakes up, I'll put these on him.
我知道齐吉说要帮谁了
OK, I have who Ziggy thinks we're here to help.
谭美琴杰瑟普
Tammy Jean Jessup.
伊娃父亲是她的保释担♥保♥人
Seems Eva's father wrote a bond for her,
谭美琴没有出庭,她跑了
but instead of showing up to court, Tammy Jean fled.
她肯定犯了什么重罪
All right, she must have done something serious.
违规停车
Parking tickets. - Hmm?
她没缴罚单所以被捕
She was arrested for unpaid parking tickets.
1981年,谭美琴刚来洛城
Seems in '81, Tammy was new to LA.
辍学后从德州搬来这里
She had just moved from Texas, college dropout.
没有前科,只是常违规停车
No criminal record, though.
没有前科,只是常违规停车
Just a penchant for parking where she shouldn't.
规定需在7月29日10点出庭
Her court appearance was set For July 29th at 10:00 a.m.
但她没来 伊娃去找她时,人已经跑了
She didn't show up, and by the time Eva went
但她没来 伊娃去找她时,人已经跑了
looking for her, she was gone.
亚伯托因此损失巨额担♥保♥金五百元
Her father, Alberto, had to pay a whopping $500
亚伯托因此损失巨额担♥保♥金五百元
in forfeited bail.
好吧,我不懂
OK. I don't get it.
不太对劲
Something not right.
保释公♥司♥
灯熄了,门却半掩着
Lights are out, and the door's ajar.
你♥爸♥每晚都会锁门,你先等着
Your dad always keeps it closed and locked at night.
你♥爸♥每晚都会锁门,你先等着
Wait here.
-会发生罪案吗?-正在查
Anything about a crime?
-会发生罪案吗?-正在查
Looking.
这是伊娃父亲的店
This is Eva's dad's place.
我不能呆坐着
Can't just sit here.
万一发生坏事就糟了
Something bad could be happening inside.
宝贝,你说呢?
Well, babe, what do you say?
给彼此名份吧?
Make it official?
别看我
Do not look at me.
你吓了一跳吗?
Are you surprised?
对……我吓一跳
Yes. Yes, I am.
你愿意吗?
Well, what do you say?
我……
I...
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表