剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
我很清楚
I'm well aware.
起来
Up.
什么情况
The hell is going on?
你被转移了
You're being transferred.
转移到哪里
Transferred where?
转移
Transferred.
把你的手给我
-Gimme your hands.
你要带我去哪里
Where are you taking me?
走吧
Let's go.
告诉我 你要带我去哪里
Tell me where you're taking me.
(密苏里贝拉赌场)
-这是给你的 -谢谢
-This is for you. -Thanks.
准备好了吗
-All set?
你会想念吗
Are you gonna miss it?
我会想念洞穴
I'll miss the caves.
也许还会想念蟋蟀
And the, uh, the crickets maybe.
我会想念和巴迪很近
And I'll miss being close to Buddy.
你会想念什么吗
Are you gonna miss anything?
如果我说实话…
If I'm being honest…
我都不敢相信 这一切结束了
I just can't believe it's over.
等我们回到芝加哥
When we get back to Chicago,
你会跟我一起去柏帝罗家 买♥♥巧克力蛋糕奶昔吗
will you go to Portillo's with me for chocolate cake shakes?
你真的需要问我这个
-Do you really need to ask me that?
杰克 我要给珍妮多加几个青柠
Uh, Jack, I'm gonna need a couple more limes for Jenny.
现在 乔纳 该死
Now, Jonah. God damn.
你穿这身西装 真像个成熟男人
You look like a grown-ass man in that suit.
如果你想 这里总有你的工作
You know, there's always a job for you here if you want it.
我其实在考虑不碰违法生意
I'm actually thinking of going legit.
至少在我读完高中之前
- -At least until I get through high school.
给你 露丝
Here you go, Ruth.
嗯
Well,
这计划听起来不错
that sounds like a plan.
你决定在芝加哥住哪里了吗
You decided where you're gonna live in Chicago?
我们讨论了北郊 但我想…
Well, we were talking about the northern suburbs, but I think--
-她讨论了北… -没错
She's talking about northern-- -There you are.
-嗨 -你似乎应该先恭喜我一声
-Hey. -Congratulations are in order?
-对 -敬我们所有人
-Oh, yeah. Cheers.
干杯
-To all of us. Yeah.
太厉害了
This is impressive.
这只是开始
- -It's just the beginning.
我很高兴你在这里
I'm glad you're here.
我一直在想更多我儿子死那天的事情
I've been thinking more and more about the day my son died.
试着弄明白
Trying to make sense of it.
你能记起来那天有什么奇怪的事吗
Is there anything you can remember about that day that seemed odd?
我什么都想不出来
There's nothing I can think of.
我问你的原因是
The reason I ask is
那天在你办公室 我提起我儿子的时候
that day in your office, when I brought up my son,
你似乎很紧张
you seemed to get nervous.
有吗
Did I?
我也不知道为什么
Well, I wouldn't know why.
你那天下午见过他 对吧
-You met him that afternoon, yes?
早上
Uh, the morning.
他那天晚上打电♥话♥给我 他说谈成了股票期权的交易
He called me that night, and he said he had made a deal for the stock options.
没错
That's right.
我需要一点时间考虑 我们那天晚上在电♥话♥上聊了
I needed some time to think about it, and-- and we spoke on the phone that night.
那晚你在哪里
Where were you that night?
我和马蒂和温蒂共进晚餐 然后回家了
I had dinner with Marty and Wendy, and then I went home.
所以你晚餐后给他打的电♥话♥
So you called him after your dinner?
没错
That's right.
因为他说得好像要去见你一样
'Cause he made it seem as if he was going to see you.
不 当时太晚了
No, no, it was much too late.
你是说他在说谎
You're saying he was lying?
当然不是 听起来像是沟通不畅
Of course not. It just sounds like it was a miscommunication.
好吧
Right.
你给我听清楚
Hear me very clearly.
我即将接替我弟的位置 你知道我们的生意
I'm about to take over for my brother. You know our business.
我想这对你来说一定很可怕
I suppose this must be frightening for you.
如果你知道我儿子去世那天的情况
If you know something about the day my son died
而你没告诉我
that you haven't told me,
我会原谅你…这一次
I will forgive you this one time.
但如果之后我发现 有你现在没告诉我的事情
If I find out later that there's something you aren't telling me now,
那么…
well…
我会让人把你从上砍到下
I'll have someone slash you from your cunt to your chin.
是露丝兰格莫
It was Ruth Langmore.
这里的女孩 赌场那个
The girl here? In the casino?
哈维杀了她的表哥
Javi killed her cousin.
她跟着他去了我办公室 开枪杀了他
She followed him to my office, and she shot him.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不知道该怎么办 我让我…
I didn't know what to do. I had my--
我让我警卫室主任处理了尸体
I had my head of security take care of the body.
我很抱歉
-I am so sorry.
你知道吗
-Did you know?
-我没有告诉任何人 -当然不知道
-I didn't tell anyone. -Of course not.
我吓坏了 我…
I was terrified. I was--
我很确定我会被杀
I was sure I would be killed.
你和那个女孩很亲近
You're close to that girl.
你看到酒吧里那个金发女郎了吗
You see that blonde in the bar?
如果你警告她…
If you warn her,
如果我感觉到有人在跟踪我…
if I even sense someone's following me…
我会杀了你们所有人
I'll kill all of you.
现在…
Now…
你看到那两个孩子了吗
do you see those kids?
如果他们的父母 跟那个金发有眼神接触…
If their parents even cross eyes with the blonde…
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-我们该怎么办 -我不知道
-What the fuck are we supposed to do? -I don't know.
好
Okay.
好吧 我们能解决这个
Okay, okay, we can fix this.
我们可以解决的 我们有纳瓦罗杀手的号♥码
We can fix this. We have the number of Navarro's hit man.
我们可以打电♥话♥杀卡米拉
We can call the hit on Camila.
不重要 他们在转移纳瓦罗 他活不下去了
Not gonna matter. They're moving Navarro tonight. He's not gonna survive.
好 那我们打给联邦调查局 我们要求他们取消转移
Okay, so we-- we call the FBI. We ask them to cancel the transfer.
然后呢 我们没办法 把纳瓦罗从黑名单上
Okay, and then what?
除掉 因为我们失去了谢弗
We've got no way to get Navarro off the SDN list 'cause we lost Schafer.
马蒂
Marty.
你真的需要我说出来吗
You really need me to say it?
我们想做的任何事 温迪 都会是自杀
Anything we try to do, Wendy, is gonna be suicide.
你们在这里 人们都在找你们
There you are. People are asking for you.
好
Yeah.
-谢谢 -给你
-Thanks. I'll be right back. -Here you go.
我想我要在人们开始发表演讲前 离开这里
I think I'm gonna get out of here before people start making fucking speeches.
你不能吃完我的冷披萨 否则我会恨你一辈子
You are not finishing my cold pizza, or I'll hate you forever.
没问题
You got it.
小心开车
Drive safe.
非常感谢 好
Thank you so much. Yeah, yeah.
-我看不见他了 你看到他了吗 -你看着我 看着我
-I lost him. Do you see him? -Just look at me. Look at me.
跟我说话
Talk to me.
我怕我会失去你
I'm scared I'll lose you.
你不会的
-You won't. You won't.
万一我承受不了怎么办
What if this is too much to bear?
不会的
It won't be.
司机后侧没问题
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
我要撒尿
Gotta take a piss.
帮我尿一个
Take one for me.
过来
Come here. Come here.
有辆车
-There's a car
离这里约800米
half a mile up the road.
它会带你上飞机
It will take you to a plane.
走吧
Let's go.
很好
Good.
我是席尔瓦警官
This is Officer Silva.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表