剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
他正在回墨西哥的飞机上
He's on a plane back to Mexico right now.
我们几个月都见不到他了 但是…
We won't see him for a couple of months, but
等他回来这个国家 如果你还想杀他
when he comes back in the country, if it's still what you want,
我们会帮你实现
we'll make it happen.
因为你亏欠我
Because you owe me?
没错
That's right.
几个月
How many months?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许是三个月
Three, maybe.
你向我保证
You promise me?
因为我就指望你信守承诺了
'Cause I'll hold you fucking to it.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
我保证
I promise.
那好吧
All right, then.
妈的骗子贱♥人♥
Lying fucking bitch.
你在我们这里预定了两晚 对吗
We have you booked with us for two nights. Is that correct?
没错
That's correct.
告诉我 顶层公♥寓♥可以住吗
Tell me, is the penthouse available?
顶层豪华公♥寓♥可以住 每晚1300
The Richard M. Daley Suite is available at a rate of $1,300 a night.
你愿意换一下吗
Would you like to make that change?
什么鬼 对吧
-What the hell, right?
不好意思 工作
-Excuse me. Work.
我希望你给我打电♥话♥ 不是出了问题
I hope you're not calling me with problems.
我在斯内尔农场
Well, I am, uh, I'm at the Snell farm,
这里全是警♥察♥
and, um, uh, it's-- it's crawling with cops.
弄好了 先生
You're all set, sir.
刚到芝加哥 我需要你给我带来
Just get to Chicago
我舅舅孩子的钱
and I need you to bring the financials for my uncle's children.
有问题吗
Is that a problem?
没有
No, no.
-还有别的事吗 -没有
-Is there something else? -Nope.
没有了
Nothing more.
(马蒂比尔德)
(已拒接)
我需要一把枪
I need a gun.
你知道 你刚刚才说服我不带这东西
You know, you just talked me out of this exact thing.
是我错了
Well, I was wrong.
所以 我要感谢谁处理掉了达莲娜
So, who do I have to thank for taking care of Darlene?
你还是不知道比较好
It's probably better if you don't know.
这个查不到
It's clean.
查不到任何人身上
Won't come back to no one.
确保使用后扔掉
Just make sure you dump it after you use it.
好
Yeah.
别想太多
Don't get in your head.
保持简单就好
Just keep it real simple.
按下扳机 就像呼吸一样
Squeeze the trigger like you're taking in a breath.
等你回来 我请你喝一杯
I'll buy you a drink when you get back.
滚 滚出去
-Go! Get out of here! Go! Go!
你是在监督我吗
You fucking checking up on me?
温蒂已经告诉我冷静了 说等时机 成熟的时候 你们都可以帮我
'Cause Wendy already told me to chill out so y'all can help me when the time's right.
我只想确保你没事
I-I-I just-- I just wanna make sure that you're okay.
格雷罗警长给我打电♥话♥了 她说你报告了尸体
Sheriff Guerrero called me. She said that-- that you reported the bodies.
我如果要做傻事 是不会那么做的 对吧
Well, I wouldn't have done that if I was gonna do something stupid, would I?
她问我是否知道你在哪里
She asked me if I knew where you were.
你怎么跟她说的
What-- what'd you tell her?
我… 我说我不知道 但我说我会打听
I, you know, I said that-- that I had no idea, but that I would check.
你知道 我可以帮你证明
You know, I can-- I can help you keep your story straight.
告诉我 你想让我说什么
Just tell me what you want me to say.
装傻就好
Just-- just play fucking dumb.
她听起来很担心
She sounded worried.
听着 我很快就去看她
Look, I'll-- I'll-- I'll go see her soon.
还有…
And, um…
我有一点担心
I'm-- I'm a little worried.
听我说 我只是需要一点时间想清楚
Look, I-I just-- I just need a minute to get my head straight.
你确定只是这样吗
Are you sure that's all?
露丝
Ruth?
对
Yeah.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
这是你问的 还是你的基金会
Is this you asking or your fucking foundation?
只有我 我想知道你是否没事
It's just me. I wanna know if you're all right.
是的 我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
你不用担心我
You don't gotta worry about me.
嗨 妈妈 他们对你怎么样
Hi, Mom. How are they treating you?
你没事吧 他们对你好吗
Are you okay? Are they treating you well?
是的
-Yes. -Hmm.
大家都知道我舅舅同意我继承了
And everyone knows that my uncle has blessed me?
是的 我只是担心
Yes. I just worry.
我两天后就到
I'm going to be there in two days.
两天可以发生很多事 儿子
A lot can happen in two days, son.
听着 我不会失去王国的
Listen, I'm not going to lose the kingdom.
我后天就到
I'll be there the day after tomorrow.
好
Okay.
我在做你哥哥做不到的事
I'm doing the work that your brother simply couldn't do.
不能乱搞女人 好吗
No running around with women, okay?
别担心
Don't worry.
你会很骄傲的 妈妈
You're going to be very proud, Mom.
我答应你
I promise you.
(肖医疗)
你在哪里
Where are you?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
怎么会发生这种事
How the fuck did this happen?
我不知道
I don't-- I don't know.
我完全不懂
I-I don't-- I don't understand any of it.
我知道
I know.
你在哪里
So, where are you?
露丝
-Ruth.
警♥察♥们说什么
Uh, what are-- what are the cops saying?
露丝 你知道是谁干的 是不是
Ruth, you know who did it, don't you?
你在那里吗
Is that where you are?
拜托你回家吧
Please just come home.
很快就回 我保证
Soon, I-- soon, I promise.
怀亚不会愿意让你做这件事的
Wyatt would hate your doing this.
求你了
Please.
我爱你
I love you.
操 露丝 他们在哪里
God damn it, Ruthie, where are they?
我知道是你拿走了该死的香烟
I know it was you that took the fucking cigarettes.
你听到了吗
-You hear me?
我知道你没睡 宝贝
-I know you ain't asleep, girl.
我知道你听得见
-I know you can hear me.
来吧 告诉爸爸你藏在哪里了
Come on, now. -Just tell Daddy where you hid 'em.
(兰格莫焊接)
你真的以为我需要这个吗 住在这个垃圾场
You really think I need this shit, living in this junkyard?
好像你的出身比这好似的
Like where you came from things are better.
你说得对
Oh, you're right about that.
我从一个屎坑换到了另一个 一个混♥蛋♥手里换到了另一个混♥蛋♥手里
I traded one shithole for another and one asshole for another.
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛 孩子们在睡觉
Fuck you doing? The boys are sleeping.
哦 你现在关心了
Oh, now you care?
总得有人关心
Someone's got to.
我上班的时候
How about those times I'm on my shift,
你把孩子们自己留在家里 不知道去哪里鬼混的时候呢
and you leave the boys all alone and go wherever the fuck you go?
那时候你在乎吗
You care then?
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
不然怎样 你个小贱♥人♥
Or what, you little bitch?
因为你不是男人 你要像个孩子一样哭吗
You gonna cry like a baby 'cause you ain't a man?
那是肯定的
That's for goddamn sure.
-嘿 怀亚 -你是垃圾 你们都是垃圾
-Hey, Wyatt. -You're all trash.
我要离开这里了
I'm getting the fuck out of here.
那就去吧
Go ahead, then.
滚出去 别回来了 贱♥人♥
Get the fuck out and don't fucking come back, bitch!
能给我续杯带走吗
Um, can I get a refill to go?
给你 亲爱的
Here you go, sweetie.
…所有人都恨他 他的员工 所有人
Everybody hates him, his employees, everybody.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表