剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
Great.
哦 太好了 南希 谢谢
Oh, great, Nancy. Thank you.
谢谢 太谢谢你了 好
Thank you. Thank you so much. Okay.
再见
Bye-bye.
伊利诺伊州刚刚修订了轮船赌博法案
Illinois just amended its riverboat gambling act.
现在是水上新赌场的开业季
It's open season for new casinos on the water.
好消息
Good stuff.
我信了你的邪
I'll take your word for it.
你有没有叫怀亚 让达莲娜把那些海报拆掉
Did you ask Wyatt to tell Darlene to take those posters down?
你想在芝加哥做什么
What do you want to do in Chicago?
我可以专心服务业
I could focus on the hospitality side of...
不 不是工作
No. Not work.
你
You.
你个人
Personally.
回家吧
Be home.
安全
Safe.
重新开始
Start fresh again.
和我们一起
With us?
当然
Of course.
我们应该在城里给你找套公♥寓♥
We should get you an apartment, in the city.
有一个或两个室友
A roommate or two.
可以算作是你的大学
Could be your version of college.
那乔纳呢
What about Jonah?
他会和我们一起住的
Oh, he'll live with us.
我想 他可以和你一起住
I mean, I guess he could live with you.
- 如果你不觉得他会限制你的生活 -妈妈
- If you don't think he'd cramp your style. - Mom.
他不会来的
He's... He's not gonna come.
会的 他会的
Yes, he is.
欢迎来到网上银行
登陆错误
你得给你父亲打个电♥话♥
You need to call your dad.
不 我不能 他会杀了我
No, I can't. He'll kill me.
好吧 也许在
Yeah, well, maybe worry about that
免于牢狱之灾后 再担心你♥爸♥杀不杀你吧
after you keep yourself out of federal fucking prison.
听着 听我说
Look. Listen to me.
在贝拉赌场 也遇到了同样的事
The same thing happened to me at the Belle.
他能解决这个问题
He can fix this.
他不希望我这么做
He doesn't want me doing this.
对 但他还是你♥爸♥爸
Yeah, but he's still your dad.
如果联邦调查局来了呢
What... What if the FBI comes here?
我必须搬走所有东西
I... I mean, I have to move everything.
我需要你所有的账号♥和密♥码♥
I'm gonna need all your account numbers and passwords
还有你的所有记录
and any sort of records you got.
如果被找到其他账户怎么办
What if they find the other accounts?
- 我还得离岸60万美元 -账号♥和密♥码♥
- I still have to off-shore $600,000. - Account numbers and passwords.
拜托 我们开始吧
Please, let's do it.
抱歉
Sorry.
现在 存款有没有增加
Um... now, was there any spike in the deposits,
或者你有没有在转账链中
uh, or did you, uh... did you... did you repeat an account
重复了一个账户
in the transfer chain?
没有
No.
没有 我不会那样做
No, I... I wouldn't do that.
好吧 我是说 你没有
Okay, I mean, you didn't designate
从国外指定
too many trustees from, uh,
太多的受托人 是吧
foreign jurisdictions, did you?
我不知道
I don't know.I don't know.
我觉得没有 我会
Um, I don't... I don't think so. Can I...
我会因为这个蹲监狱吗
Can I go to prison for that?
不会 但你可能因为 隐瞒这些行为进去
Um... no, you can't, but you can for what you're trying to hide here.
- 该死 -冷静
- Shit! - Calm down.
该死
Shit! Shit!
好 首要任务
Okay, first things first,
我们要终止预定的转移
we're going to terminate the scheduled transfers,
然后我们把资产转移到
and then we're gonna... slide the assets over
一个假号♥码账户
to a, uh... dummy numbered account,
然后我们要逆转
and then we're going to reverse the...
存款链
...deposit chain.
一旦假账号♥开始取款
Once the, uh, dummy account starts to draw down,
你就关闭它 然后
then you close it, and...
就没有痕迹了
...no trace.
好吗
Okay?
就行了吗
Is... Is that it?
对 但让我再
Yeah, but let me just, um...
- 好吧 -什么
- Huh. - What?
- 什么 -你说得对
- What? - You were right.
你没有做错什么 是来自外部的攻击
You didn't do anything wrong. The flag came from an outside party.
外部的攻击
Outside party?
谁 谁会知道
Who... Who would even know?
我不知道 外面有很多看门狗
Um... I... I don't know. I don't know. There's... There's lots of watch dogs out there.
可能只是一些过度热心的 联邦存款保险公♥司♥监管机构
You know, it's probably just some overzealous FDIC regulator,
但别担心 我们会关闭账户的
but don't worry about it. We're closing the account.
好吗
Okay?
你确定吗
Are... Are you sure?
对 别担心
Yeah, don't worry.
结束了
It's over.
听着 今晚 我
Uh, now listen, tonight, uh, um, I...
我很乐意你能留在家吃晚饭
would love it if you had some dinner at the house.
我们都很乐意
We would all love that.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
- 可以 好 -可以吗
- Yeah. Okay. - Yeah?
我应该
Um, I... I should...
我应该重新加密我的服务器 和备份驱动器对吧
I should... I should re-encrypt my server and backup drives, right?
为了安全起见
Just to be safe.
可以的
That's fine.
但我
But I'll...
我之后会回家的
I'll be home after that.
很好
Good.
做你该做的事去吧
Do what you gotta do.
一会儿见
See you in a bit.
我爱你的地方 达莲娜 也恰恰是让我害怕的地方
What I love about you, Darlene, is also what scares me.
你真是太
You're so...
坚强 而且
strong, and...
如此勇敢和骄傲
so brave and... proud, and...
我意识到 这些品质我都没有
I realize that I'm none of those things,
这让我感到害怕
and that scares me.
兄弟 你不能这样说
Dude, you can't say that.
"不是我的问题 是你"永远都不行
"It's not me, it's you" never works.
当然了 是达莲娜
Of course, it's Darlene.
总是达莲娜
It's always Darlene.
你只需要直截了当 就像我当初和史黛丝一样
You just got to be straight up with it, like I was with Stacey.
你们分手了 为什么
You guys broke up? Why?
我不知道 暑假
I don't know. Summer.
不过那是史黛丝
Well that's Stacey, though.
达莲娜不是史黛丝
Darlene is not Stacey.
你要更坚强
You gotta be... stronger,
就像露丝一样
like Ruth.
但是少说一点脏话
But less cussing.
达莲娜 我们需要谈谈
Darlene, we need to talk.
空头购入什么样 还是六位数吗
Well, what's the buy-in? Six figures still?
- 不是 我是说 至少要六 -至少要六
- No, it's gotta be at least six. - At least six?
- 我觉得113
-6♥4♥ - Six-forty. - One-thirteen, I think.
喂
Oh, hey.
你♥他♥妈♥在这里做什么呢
What the fuck are you doing here?
我需要跟你谈谈
Um... I need to talk to you.
怎么了
What's up?
单独聊
Alone.
他把你肚子搞大了 是不是
Oh, shit. He knocked you up, didn't he?
曼尼 别闹
Manny, come on.
小弗朗克回来了
Junior is back.
混♥蛋♥
Dick.
混♥蛋♥疯子
Crazy motherfucker.
怎么了
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表