剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
So we'll start with the carpets, air conditioners, decorating.
价格区间更高 更容易隐藏一切
The price ranges are higher, makes it easier to hide everything.
还好这地方烂得出奇 对吧
Good thing this place is such a shit hole. Huh?
你知道你能挣多少钱吗
Do you know how much you'll be making?
我需要一个月的预估钱数 来算出我能洗多少钱
I need a monthly estimate to figure out how much I can wash.
不知道 但这不是我们唯一有的地方
No, but this isn't the only place we got.
达莲娜说要在州界附近 建几个康复中心
Darlene's talking about building a couple rehab centers out near the state line.
我们可以把剩下的放在施工中
We can put the rest through construction.
- 好 那就没问题了 -喂 男孩
- Yeah, that'll work. - Hey! Boy!
你想告诉我你父母 对约翰尼克斯做了什么吗
You want to tell me what your parents did to John Nix?
如果你知道什么事 最好现在就告诉我
You better tell me right now if you know one thing about it.
我 我会说
I... I would.
我保证 我什么都不知道
I promise. I don't... I don't know anything.
一个人不能事奉两个主 乔纳
No man can serve two masters, Jonah.
现在你好好想想
Now you think about that.
回家去吧
Now, get on home.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
你为什么要雇他
Why'd you hire him anyway?
他能有多厉害
How good is he?
真的很厉害
Really fucking good.
我觉得他是那种"专家"之一
I think he's one of those "savornts."
所以你怎么会成为热门人物 嗯
So what's giving you a hot flash, anyway? Hmm?
堪萨斯帮撤资了
KC Mob pulled out of distribution.
他们认为是贩毒集团袭击了尼克斯
They think the cartel hit Nix.
不是吧
No shit.
你这一大早过得不怎么好啊
You've had a fucking morning.
是我们 因为除非你有什么好主意
We have, because unless you got any bright ideas,
这不再是洗钱的幌子了
this ain't a laundering front anymore.
只是你把钱都花在了一个破旅馆里
It's just some shitty motel you spent all your money on.
这主意太糟糕了
This is a terrible idea.
但他为什么想见我
But why would he want to meet me?
你告诉他了什么
What have you told him?
- 我只是说相信你 仅此而已 -所以他认为你已经搞定我了
- Just that I trust you, that's all. - Oh, so he thinks I'm in your pocket.
- 去你的 马蒂 -不是的 玛雅 这是个巨大的收获
- Fuck you, Marty! - No. No, no. Maya, this is a massive get.
你会是带奥马纳瓦罗进去的探员
You would be the agent that brings in Omar Navarro.
- 这也有巨大的风险 -没有
- It's a massive risk too. - No.
好吧 他组织里还有谁知道这件事
Well... Who else in his organization knows about this?
没人了 就是你、我、温蒂 仅此而已
No one. It's... It's you. It's me. It's Wendy, that's it.
有人反对他吗
Is someone moving against him?
没有 没有任何人反对他
No, no. No one's moving against him.
如果有人发现
If anyone found out...
没人会怀疑的 他很聪明
No one suspects a thing. He's very smart.
我现在有家庭了
I have a family now.
是的 你知道 我们都有家庭
Mm-hmm. Well, you know, we all have families.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不会有后援 我不能冒险告诉调查局
I wouldn't have backup. Can't risk telling the Bureau.
- 消息会走漏的 -我会在的 温蒂也会在
- It'll leak. - I'll be there. Wendy'll be there.
这能让我安心吗
Is that supposed to reassure me?
玛雅
Maya.
我保证你会很安全的
I promise you that you're going to be safe.
他知道你有多重要
He knows how valuable you are.
我加入调查局之前 我们就盯上他了
We've been after him since before I joined the Bureau.
告诉我一切会怎么进行
Tell me how it works.
就是 只有三天的时间
It's a... It's a three day window.
他会提前30分钟通知你 然后派车过来
He gives you 30 minutes notice before he sends a car.
我不知道会在哪儿见面 可能是在州里
I don't know where the meeting will be, probably in state.
你想把我的地址给贩毒集团老板吗
You want to give a cartel boss my address?
那样对我可不行 马蒂 你不能那样做
That doesn't work for me, Marty. You can't do that.
不如你和我们一起住吧
Why don't you stay with us?
你和我们待在一起 我们见面的时候
How about you stay with us and Charlotte will watch Wilson
让夏洛特照看威尔森如何 他会安全的
while we're at the meeting? He'll be safe.
她暂时不管乔纳了
She dropped Jonah one time.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们的节目多年来 一直在报道鸦♥片♥类药物的流行
Our show has been covering the opioid epidemic for years.
我们采访了举报人、医生和受害者
We've interviewed whistleblowers, doctors, and victims,
但从来没有一家制药公♥司♥的总裁 愿意和我们坐下来谈
but never has the CEO of a pharmaceutical company agreed to sit down with us,
直至今日
until now.
克莱尔肖从她哥哥迈克尔手中 接过了总裁的职位
Clare Shaw takes over the role of CEO from her brother, Michael,
迈克尔在公开指责
ousted from his family's company
吸毒者制♥造♥了鸦♥片♥类药物危机后 被逐出了家族公♥司♥
after he publicly blamed drug users for creating the opioid crisis.
肖医疗方案公♥司♥
我们8%的研究预算将用于
Eight percent of our research budget is going towards developing
开♥发♥下一代鸦♥片♥类阻滞剂 以帮助成瘾受害者
the next generation of opioid blockers to help victims of addiction.
我们已经极大地改善了 我们的病人计划
We have dramatically improved our patient programs,
我们现在推出的每一项营销
and every single piece of marketing we put out now
都准确地反映了现有的最佳证据
accurately reflects the best evidence available.
我们以前也听到过 像你们这样公♥司♥的承诺
We've heard promises from companies like yours before.
这次有什么不同
What makes this different?
这次这些承诺都是真的
This time they're true.
她看起来很完美 那是密苏里州的
She seems perfect. That's, uh, Missouri?
他们的总部在芝加哥州 但他们的工厂和实验室都在这里
Well, their head office is in Chicago, but their factories and labs are all here.
好吧 非常好
Yeah, okay. Excellent.
这是我给康复中心整理的综合文件
Well, I put together this packet here for the, uh, rehab facilities.
这是五个可能的地点和合作伙伴
This is, uh, five possible sites and, uh, partners.
这是两份早期的施工投标
Right here are two early construction bids.
斯内尔夫人不是在建造康复中心吗
Isn't Mrs. Snell building rehabs?
是的 我看到她在申请许可证
Uh, yeah, I saw that she was pulling permits.
这很合理
This is pretty reasonable.
所以你就偷了她的想法
So you just stole her idea?
你为什么关心 斯内尔夫人会发生什么
Why do you care what happens to Mrs. Snell?
喂 是找我的
Hey, it's for me.
嗨 对 你可以从这里过去
Hey. Yeah, you can just go through here.
都放在地下室里
Put it all in the basement.
这些都是什么
What's all this?
我要安装一个新系统
I'm installing a new system.
看起来很贵
Looks expensive.
用我自己的钱买♥♥的
Bought it with my own money.
我的新工作需要这个
I need it for my new job.
嗯 是吗
Huh. Really?
- 你做什么工作 -多谢
- What are you doing? - Thanks.
为露丝洗钱
Washing money for Ruth.
不行 你不能这样做
Oh, no, you are not.
我不会用你们的软件 我用我自己编写的
I'm not using your software. I wrote my own.
好吧 够了 我知道你很生气
Okay. Okay, enough. I know that you're angry...
我不会为这事跟你吵架的 妈妈
I'm not gonna fight with you about this, Mom.
乔纳
Jonah!
乔纳
Jonah!
- 乔纳 -夏洛特
- Jonah! - Charlotte?
你别再和乔纳提生意了 好吗
Uh, you do not talk to Jonah about the business anymore. Okay?
说真的 一个字都别说了
Not a word, seriously.
好
Okay.
- 这太疯狂了 -我知道
- This is insane. - I know.
他要背叛我们的家人 我们必须阻止这一切
He's betraying our family. We have to stop this.
我知道
I know. Um...
天啊 14岁就洗钱
Jesus. Laundering at 14.
现在就别为他骄傲了
Do not be proud of him right now.
我以前的队员都染上了冰♥毒♥
All my old crew went into meth.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
在水上也一样 就像我教他们的那样
Doing it on the water too, just like I taught 'em.
忘恩负义的混♥蛋♥们
Ungrateful shit-lickers.
不知道什么对他们有好处 对吧
Don't know what's good for them, do they?
我很抱歉 真希望我知道怎么帮你
I'm sorry. Wish I knew how to help.
我确实有一个想法
I did have this one idea.
有点
It's kind of, well...
你看 我手头有一大堆 赌场里的豪赌客 对吧
Look, I got this whole damn list of high rollers from the casino, right?
那些人什么事都干得出来
And those guys are into all kinds of shit.
有个人是芝加哥来的厨师 他和很多人都有联♥系♥
This one dude, this chef from Chicago, he's connected to a whole lot of them.
他什么都做:女孩交易、豪赌 还喜欢毒品
Does everything. Girls, blow, even likes dope.
一个豪赌客是不够的
One high roller is not enough.
我们需要一个完整的配销网络
We need a whole distribution network.
我知道 但我要告诉你
Well, I know. But I'm telling you,
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表