剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
Blood over everything.
谢谢
Thank you. Mm-hmm.
我知道这不是你会做的交易
I know it's not the deal you would've made,
但是对我们还是有好处
but it's still good for us,
合作利益最大化
partner wise.
我儿子呢
Where's my son?
露丝
Ruth?
露丝
Ruth.
别这样 怀亚
Don't do this, Wy.
露丝 她刚从医院回来 她需要一些时间
Ruth, she just got back from the hospital. She needs some fucking time.
如果你现在不反抗她 她会永远把我拒之门外
If you don't stand up to her now, she'll shut me out forever.
我不会让这种事发生的
I would not let that happen.
我们走吧 你、我还有特里
Let's just go. You, me, and Three.
我们的钱多到都不知道该怎么花 我们可以去任何地方
We got more money than we know what to do with. We can go anywhere.
- 然后做什么 -我不知道
- And do what? - I don't know.
你还是可以回大学去上学
You can still go back to college and get your degree or whatever the fuck you want.
我们不是我们父辈那种人
We're not our daddies.
我们可以离开这鬼地方
We can get out of this fucking place.
你以为我不想吗
Do you think that I don't know that?
你以为我睡在那辆拖车上
Do you think that I slept out on that trailer
是因为我想就这样度过余生吗
because I wanted to stay here for the rest of my life?
那就跟我走吧
Then come with me.
哪有那么简单
It's not that simple anymore.
我知道这听起来很疯狂 但是
I know it sounds fucking crazy, but...
达莲娜、齐克和我
but Darlene and Zeke and I,
我们是一家人
we're a family.
我才是你的家人
I'm your family.
你不用留下来
You don't have to stay.
我也希望你幸福
I want you to be happy too.
我没地方可以去
I got nowhere else to fucking go.
你是我的全部
You're all I got.
我们只是需要点时间 好吗 一切都会好的 我保证
We just need some time, okay? Everything's going to be okay. I promise.
阿伯丁有更多的热变色窗
Aberdeen has more units with thermochromic windows,
但克拉克的窗户更大 但那是
but Clark has bigger windows, but that's...
对能量不好的
bad for energy,
但如果你想扩张的话 会有更多套房♥
uh, but more suites if you want to expand.
不如我们今天 只专心于我们的课程 好吗
Why don't we just concentrate on our classes for today, okay?
伙计 你昨天没有时间
And buddy, did you not have enough time yesterday
做完作业
to finish your homework?
还是你去完成别人的作业了
Or have you moved on to someone else's?
是这样吗
Is that what that is?
额外的花费
Some extra scratch?
我不会搬回芝加哥
I'm not moving back to Chicago.
哦 但你会的
Oh, but you are.
对 你妈妈说得对
Yeah, your mom's right.
你应该开始考虑闭店歇业了 好吧
You should start thinking about closing up shop. Okay?
你想照顾达莲娜·斯内尔 除非我死了
And you'll babysit for Darlene Snell over my dead body.
对 谢谢 去学校
Um... yeah. Thank you. Off to school.
去学点东西 还有
Go learn some things, and, um...
今晚是家庭聚餐 好吧 别迟到 妈妈要做只鸡
it's family dinner tonight. Okay? Don't be late. Mom's making her chicken.
我好像很适合上学
I think I have school stuff.
万一我还想上大学呢
In case I still feel like going to college.
好
Okay.
喂
Hello?
是的 我是他的姐姐
Yes, I'm his sister.
天啊 是的 这很符合对他的描述
Oh God. Yes. That... that fits his description.
帕迪尤卡
Paducah? Um...
是的 我几个小时后就能到
Yes, I... I can be there in a couple hours.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thank... Thank you.
帕迪尤卡有个死者 看起来很像本
There's a dead man in Paducah that looks like Ben.
我得走了
I have to go.
不是他
It's not him.
当然了
Obviously.
早上好
Good morning.
你好 马蒂
Hola, Marty.
嗨
Hi.
什么 什么风把你吹来了
What... What brings you to town?
我不知道你有没有听说 但我叔叔要辞职了
Don't know if you heard, but my uncle is stepping down.
我是你的新老板
I'm your new boss.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我想来看看我们的财务状况
I thought I should come have a look at our finances.
是的 好啊
Yeah, okay.
行 很好
Mm-hmm. Yeah, good.
我们 我们走吧
Let's, uh... Let's... Let's do that.
我想像科技巨头一样思考
I want to think like a tech giant.
我们提供驱动世界的服务
We provide services that power the world.
我们应该像这样行动
We should act like it.
完全同意
Completely agree. Um...
你知道 不过另一个赌场
Uh, you know, the... the... The other casino, though,
说实话 是个垃圾场
uh, it's kind of a dump, honestly,
还有酒店
uh, and the... and the hotel,
大马迪赌场
uh, The Big Muddy...
那些是你叔叔的
...those are your uncle's, um,
还有马场
and the horse farm,
你知道 这些都很干净
you know, they're all clean.
那些要消失了
Those are about to go away?
没错 严格来说 他们一开始 就不是组织的一部分 所以
Yeah, yeah.Technically they were never really part of the organization to begin with, so um...
没错
Right.
没错 严格来说
Right, right, right. Technically.
是啊 但这个赌场
Yeah, but... but this... this... this casino,
贝拉赌场 它完全归你
The... The Belle? She's... She's all yours.
还有脱衣舞俱乐部
And the strip club.
伟大小绅士俱乐部、飞速极乐 事实上经营得很好
Great little gentlemen's club, Lickety Splitz, does quite well, actually.
它们也是你的
Uh, they are yours,
当然了 还有殡仪馆
uh, and the funeral home, of course.
我们应该帮你找找大客户
We should find you larger accounts.
升级你的游戏
Up your game.
挣点欧元、泰铢
Euros. Baht.
澳元
Patacas.
那就太好了
That could be great.
反正美国市场也完蛋了 现在只是个街头市场
America's done anyway. Just a street market now, really.
也包括大型制药公♥司♥
Big pharma included.
问克莱尔就好
Just ask Clare.
我们可以把你调到澳门
We could move you to Macau.
那些赌场也是用来洗钱的
Those casinos were built to clean cash.
我听说很漂亮
I hear that it's beautiful.
不然还有什么意义
Otherwise, what's the point?
你那个特工怎么样了
How's that agent of yours doing anyway?
她没事
She's fine.
我觉得没事 我不知道
Uh, I think. I don't know.
我好久没跟她联♥系♥了
I haven't talked to her in quite some time.
我也不需要联♥系♥
I haven't needed to.
还是相信她的忠诚吗
Still confident she's loyal?
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
是的 很相信 你知道
Yeah. Yeah, very, very. I, you know, I told you,
我告诉过你 我检查了整个现金扣押的情况
I vetted that whole cash seizure situation,
然后 她是我们的人
and, uh, and... she's ours.
你得让我们联♥系♥上
You'll have to put us in touch.
她还是只会跟我联♥系♥
She still will only talk to me.
那必须改一改了
That will have to change.
尤其是你要去澳门了
Especially if you're in Macau.
没错 你侄子刚刚出现
Yeah, hey, your, uh, nephew just showed up to brainstorm
畅想一下什么时候 杀掉我和我的家人比较好
when would be a great time to kill me and my family.
你说你会处理好他的
You said you were gonna take care of him,
不会给他贩毒集团的主导权
not give him the keys to the fucking cartel.
他对一切都满意吗 马蒂
Is he happy with everything, Marty?
数字吗
The numbers?
是的 数字都很棒
Yeah, they're great.
我是说 但他能看出一些不对劲
I mean, but you know, he... he can tell something's off.
是啊
Yeah, well.
告诉他们 他们可以拥有一切
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表